users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Returning to FFXI
Returning to FFXI
 Cerberus.Draupnir
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-07-21 03:25:04  
I'm returning to FFXI after a very extensive break. I just have a few questions about what plugins are being used still and are highly recommended. My main job is BLU so I was also looking for a base spellcast file as I deleted the one I had before.

I'm going to add this in but what should I be doing off the bat once I reactivate to start catching up as I had quit before SoA had even been released?
 Asura.Isiolia
サーバ: Asura
user: Isiolia
By Asura.Isiolia 2014-07-21 07:10:46  
Additionally, Spellcast is no longer supported. Gearswap is the replacement for most of it. BG has a thread for lua files: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/119444-Gearswap-Shop-Thread

What Gearswap doesn't do is the input parsing that Spellcast does, but that's handled by the shortcuts addon (so you can just type something like //cure 4 instead of /ma "Cure IV" <t>). If you don't have a working XML anyway, just disable Spellcast and get those two addons.
 Cerberus.Draupnir
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-07-21 10:47:21  
Thank you Refresh and Isio for the links and info.

Are there any additional new plugins for windower that I should be looking at for my BLU or just in general or will the basic ones that have always been out suffice?
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-07-21 10:49:43  
AzureSets is something you may wanna look into for BLU specifically.