Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 117 118 119
 Leviathan.Redherring
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Redherring 2014-08-02 10:10:42  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Odin.Godofgods said: »
I went to a new jersey public school
Made me chuckle that this is a justification lol. Is NJ really so bad as everyone says?

Like a lot of the states it really depends on where you are. If you are in Camden, its aweful. If you are in the country or the hills it's nice.
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-08-02 10:12:00  
Asura.Ccl said: »
What about the 2009 UN report ?

Also do you know what the American Jewish Congress is ?

Governments of this planet today are corrupt as h***. I wouldn't trust most anything said by a top government today. So why on earth would i trust what a group of the top governments in the UN would say? - [Ppl on this site love to talk about media/government/political propaganda or biasness from all angles. With the exception of the BBC, ive heard every form of everything listed as biased/propaganda from someone here. Which makes me wonder why ppl would have faith in reports from a collection of governments in the UN.]

AJC - by its very name; An american religious group involved with politic/policy.
 Asura.Ccl
サーバ: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-02 10:13:42  

Governments of this planet today are corrupt as h***. I wouldn't trust most anything said by a top government today. So why on earth would i trust what a group of the top governments in the UN would say? - [Ppl on this site love to talk about media/government/political propaganda or biasness from all angles. With the exception of the BBC, ive heard every form of everything listed as biased/propaganda from someone here. Which makes me wonder why ppl would have faith in reports from a collection of governments in the UN.]

AJC - by its very name; An american religious group involved with politic/policy.

So everyone is corrupt but Israel that are poor victim just defending themselve ? Did I get that right?
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-08-02 10:15:27  
Made me chuckle that this is a justification lol. Is NJ really so bad as everyone says?

Short and simple... Yes.

You gotta love the 'history' they teach. Things like the American civil war was ONLY about slavery and absolutely nothing else. - Things like England, France, and the USA were the only [good guys] to fight in WW2. Of course everyone else was defeated, so America saved the world. - Never even brought up things like the war of 1812, Korean war, Vietnam, desert storm. Need i go on?
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-08-02 10:16:58  

So everyone is corrupt but Israel that are poor victim just defending themselve ? Did I get that right?

I have no doubt they have there line of bull as well. But the fact that they have been attacked repeatedly since there inception is a fact. The fact that there neighbors want to annihilate them is a fact.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-08-02 10:19:16  
I gotta see about shutting the power off here for a bit, so ill be back to play with u kiddies later :D
By fonewear 2014-08-02 10:23:50  
fonewear said: »

This UN you speak I've never heard of them.

Did you went to a NJ school too :( ?

Nope.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-02 10:24:36  

I have no doubt they have there line of bull as well. But the fact that they have been attacked repeatedly since there inception is a fact. The fact that there neighbors want to annihilate them is a fact.

You mean those neighbors they created themselve like the current ISIS leader in Syria/Iraq according to snowden?Or is snowden corrupt too ?
So in 30 years when those terrorist will attack Israel after they are done killing each other in Iraq/Syria, Will we agree with Israel killing thei civilian too to defend themselve ?

Remove the blockade, let Palestinian buy home/land in jewish land if they can afford it; that is the only way to have peace; descimination based on nationality/skin color/religion never worked.
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-08-02 10:27:22  
Ragnarok.Afania said: »
bah.. ment
1. Israel is not fighting right now to gain more land. They are fighting for survival.

The bolded part is correct, but we're not just talking about "right now".

i am'

Edit: im not going to atk or defend actions in there history. I went to a new jersey public school.. we didnt learn about things like that. So im not going to rant on about something i know that i have no main knowledge about. - Everything ive said is pertaining to right now.

If that's the case then there's no real point to jump in and defend for Israel without fully understand what happened the past. You'll only going to receive comment like "you're stupid" or "you're ignorant".

"Right now" Israel is defending for themselves yes, but it's just the result of chains of event and their actions in the past. Your comment will only be biased without fully understand everything.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-02 10:30:04  
bah.. ment
1. Israel is not fighting right now to gain more land. They are fighting for survival.

The bolded part is correct, but we're not just talking about "right now".

i am'

Edit: im not going to atk or defend actions in there history. I went to a new jersey public school.. we didnt learn about things like that. So im not going to rant on about something i know that i have no main knowledge about. - Everything ive said is pertaining to right now.

If that's the case then there's no real point to jump in and defend for Israel without fully understand what happened the past. You'll only going to receive comment like "you're stupid" or "you're ignorant".

"Right now" Israel is defending for themselves yes, but it's just the result of chains of event and their actions in the past. Your comment will only be biased without fully understand everything.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-02 10:34:30  
It's worse.

fonewear said: »
Reading this thread is worse than doing homework.
Homework is fun compared to arguing in this thread.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-02 10:35:41  
Leviathan.Redherring said: »

Like a lot of the states it really depends on where you are. If you are in Camden, its awful. If you are in NJ it's still awful.
ftfy.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-02 10:39:07  
Before it happens 78 pages and ignorance is bliss !
 Asura.Cicion
user: cicion
By Asura.Cicion 2014-08-02 10:54:41  

3:40-9:40
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-02 10:56:44  
Asura.Cicion said: »

3:40-9:40
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-02 11:48:34  
Carefull Cicion you're going to be called anti-semitic with your propaganda.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-02 11:53:44  
The only state run propaganda news allowed here is the BBC and NPR.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-08-02 11:58:08  

-I don't know what warped reality you are currently in but Israel is not fighting for its survival.

-Israel outguns EVERY single country within the region and is one the world's strongest militaries thanks to the US.

-It has won every single war.

-It has killed 100 times as many civilians as it has combatants.

-It has a Nuclear warhead pointed at EVERY single Arab county's capital.

In what world is Israel fighting for its survival? Are you really that *** out of touch with reality?

You have, AT THIS VERY *** MOMENT, every news channel reporting HUGE civilian life loss on the Palestinian side, with more or less ZERO casualties on the Israeli civilian side.

The ignorance of some people is dumbfounding!
You have no PLACE saying anything on this topic until you become educated and aware about it. Stfu
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-02 12:00:40  
Israeli's air force is larger than Britain's and has the 4th largest army in the world.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-02 12:08:30  
Only putin can save us now :(
By Blazed1979 2014-08-02 12:12:08  

He's not relevant JUST because he is Jewish, he is relevant because, according to second line in the Article Ccl posted, He,

"...Siegman served as executive director of the American Jewish Congress, long described as one of the nation’s "big three" Jewish organizations along with the American Jewish Committee and the Anti-Defamation League.."
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-02 12:15:50  
Only putin can save us now :(
Our glorious leader.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-02 12:16:16  
Yup fixed flag!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-02 12:27:19  
I wish Zangief was as cute as Miria, I'd change avatar.
By Blazed1979 2014-08-02 12:27:30  
You would be surprised just how important Russia is becoming.
Many alienated people and nations across the world see Russia as a counter-weight to the US's hegemony. That number is growing, not decreasing. A complete inverse situation of the cold war.

Its strange that the US chooses to part with international popular opinion so openly now and doesn't seem to give a flying f_ck about what its allies think by "keeping it real".

Israel is a prime example.

I wonder what it would take to reverse the world's opinion at this point?

Must kinda suck for the US - they have to maintain their military superiority ultimately and indefinitely...because Lord knows there are a lot of people on this planet that would love to just ignore them and tell them to keep to their part of the world, at the very least.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-02 12:34:48  
It would be nigh impossible to reverse the general opinion.

Very few people remember the situation US was in back in the WWII days. We're taught WWII and older events but we're also taught the cold war, and everything related to it, then the gulf war, Vietnam and so on. It's very hard to finish your scholarship (18yo) and not see the US as the nowadays bully.

Take people around my age. We were born in a world bullied by the US, the 90's then were the exact same monopoly, then the 2000's, and now the 10's have just ended their 20+ years of bullying the same area. A whole generation, my generation, is absolutely unable to see the US in the same light as they were seen back in the 40s.

Remember the "living long enough to become the villain" line? That's pretty close to US's situation, but it's been like that for a couple decades now.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-08-02 12:38:40  
Blazed1979 said: »
Many alienated people and nations across the world see Russia as a counter-weight to the US's hegemony. That number is growing, not decreasing. A complete inverse situation of the cold war.

Its strange that the US chooses to part with international popular opinion so openly now and doesn't seem to give a flying f_ck about what its allies think by "keeping it real".

Must kinda suck for the US - they have to maintain their military superiority ultimately and indefinitely...because Lord knows there are a lot of people on this planet that would love to just ignore them and tell them to keep to their part of the world, at the very least.

This isn't very hard, we are happy to do it, and we are light years ahead of your "savior."
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-02 12:40:25  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »

This isn't very hard, we are happy to do it, and we are light years ahead of your "savior."
Just like the race to the Moon.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-02 12:40:57  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »

Is that why you didn't attack Syria to save the day when Putin said not to do it?
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-08-02 12:45:12  
We didn't attack Syria because the American public said not to do it, we are more than happy to just ignore them and let them kill each other, whats the death toll at now? Some irrelevant number? The world doesn't care, no one has gone to the aid of Syria.
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 117 118 119