users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Having a new windower issue
Having a new windower issue
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-07-29 14:41:11  
Recently, windower has decided on random occasions to make itself be always on top.

I can't figure out the scenario that makes this happen, it's truly random, soloboxing, 2boxing.

Things like switchmon will highlight the 2box, but the main will stay on top. Also, you can alt-tab to firefox, but the windower screen will still remain on top.

I never change anything on XI, yet things are always changing... very confusing, and honestly a little irritating. I don't know enough about this to fix it, unless I cause it, in which case i can just revert it, but when I make no change and it still changes, wtf do I do.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-08-06 15:55:06  
Just wanted to bump this since no one had an answer.

It still does it completely randomly. Any clue at all what's happening to cause it to "sometimes" be "always on top"?

It makes it so that I can't pull up the toolbar to minimize ffxi, really irritating.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-08-06 16:12:34  
Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Just wanted to bump this since no one had an answer.

It still does it completely randomly. Any clue at all what's happening to cause it to "sometimes" be "always on top"?

It makes it so that I can't pull up the toolbar to minimize ffxi, really irritating.

Never heard of that, must be a system issues (as it sounds Totally isolated)