Ebola Patient Coming To U.S.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Ebola Patient Coming to U.S.
Ebola Patient Coming to U.S.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-10-09 13:01:30  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
CDC has dropped the ball on this contagion. Why? The CDC is a federal agency under the Department of the Health and Human Services. The members at the top are picked, placed and thier agenda driven by the Obama administration.

They have not dropped the ball on Ebola. The last time an administration and the CDC dropped the ball on an epidemic was Reagan. This is nothing like that. The CDC, state health departments, and local hospitals are running appropriate tests on all individuals who remotely symptomize the ebola virus.

I'm not sure what more some of you individuals want? Do you want us to go back to Reagan epidemic frenzy tactics? Should we start running commercials and banning people from flights too?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-10-09 13:03:29  
Please keep me informed on this conspiracy thoery Nausi... It's got me on the edge of my seat!
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-10-09 13:06:25  
Valefor.Applebottoms said: »
I've had co-workers say that they're going to constantly use hand sanitizer at work to avoid getting ebola from touching people, and that since I don't use it I have a higher chance to get it.

Wat.

you should lick everyone's hand that comes in the store, that way you will build up an immunity...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-09 13:07:53  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
just for the record I do think members of the republican party are slightly more inclined to give a *** about the well being of the general populace than Obama is. I know we likely disagree on that.

if you think any of them give two *** about anything other than what stripclub / steakhouse the lobbyists are taking them to this evening, you're sorely mistaken.

Ahahaha, blind faith in politicians. Exactly what the Red v. Blue system of politics wants. Continue to lap up what someone SAYS rather than observe what they DO, it's worked so well in the past.
lmao slight difference = blind faith?
 Valefor.Applebottoms
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2014-10-09 13:08:54  
volkom said: »
I hope no one with ebola starts licking dollar bills and spends them into circulation
They don't have to lick them. If they sweat onto them through their boobs/feet, they will be contaminated.
Ftfy
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-10-09 13:13:38  
apple do you have those paranoid cashiers that wear latex gloves at your store?

I always try to touch those people on the wrist...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-09 13:13:54  
Valefor.Applebottoms said: »
volkom said: »
I hope no one with ebola starts licking dollar bills and spends them into circulation
They don't have to lick them. If they sweat onto them through their boobs/feet, they will be contaminated.
Ftfy
wait, no footsies?

Not even massages in the tender locations (above the waist!)

Man, that's the last time I fondle an Ebola patient!
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-09 13:16:33  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Dude, if you cannot perceive any sense of risk from a virus that has a mortality rate of up to 90% in past outbreaks, you're a fool. If someone coughs or sweats on their hand and walks around the city touching doorknobs or anything for that matter, that's a risk of exposure that will last for days. How can you not see the danger in that?

Please continue to stick your head in the ground. It's quite amusing.
They don't have to lick them. If they sweat onto them through their hands, they will be contaminated.
You have a very childlike understanding of how this disease works. Also, if other people here wanted to hear recycled Rush talking points, then they'd listen to his show.
Sweat is a bodily fluid. Just like blood and vomit and saliva. The disease spreads via "bodily fluid" the disease is spread through sweat. People sweat onto things, where is the fault in my logic?

It's not logical if it runs counter to what we know about ebola transmission. I imagine an overreaction would make some people feel better, but level 20 super bio-lockdown serves no practical purpose.

Ebola is highly infectious but not so contagious, says experts.

http://www.sciencealert.com.au/news/20140910-26305.html
You just parrot what the "experts" say.

These experts are the same people who said it was extremely likely that it wouldn't hit the US (while the guy was on the plane coming here).

You have blind faith in "experts" who prioritize truth below politics.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-10-09 13:18:57  
dude you might want to get that sweating problem checked out
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-10-09 13:20:47  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
apple do you have those paranoid cashiers that wear latex gloves at your store?

I always try to touch those people on the wrist...

I love it when sweaty customers touch me inappropriately. Especially the ones who pull money from out of their bras or from in their crotchpockets.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-10-09 13:24:36  

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-10-09 13:26:10  
Not even a little stubble under that armpit?

Definitely an automaton.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-10-09 13:34:58  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I love it when sweaty customers touch me inappropriately.

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-09 13:36:23  
Nik! Don't do it! Don't touch Sparth there!

Don't do it!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo......................
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-10-09 13:40:24  
Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »

botox

but does that work on hands? because clammy hands nausi over there has a very serious problem
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-09 13:44:24  

botox

but does that work on hands? because clammy hands nausi over there has a very serious problem

Ok so the fluid from sweaty/clammy hands isn't the same bodily fluid that's excreted from your forehead or your armpits.

Got it!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-10-09 13:48:42  

botox

Ok so the fluid from sweaty/clammy hands isn't the same bodily fluid that's excreted from your forehead or your armpits.

Got it!
Botox has been used to treat hyperhydrosis as well... it's not just something for cosmetic use in the forehead lol...

I wouldn't actually recomend using it on anything as it could possibly prove fatal if used incorrectly but yeah...
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-09 13:54:12  
CDC has dropped the ball on this contagion. Why? The CDC is a federal agency under the Department of the Health and Human Services. The members at the top are picked, placed and thier agenda driven by the Obama administration.

They have not dropped the ball on Ebola. The last time an administration and the CDC dropped the ball on an epidemic was Reagan. This is nothing like that. The CDC, state health departments, and local hospitals are running appropriate tests on all individuals who remotely symptomize the ebola virus.

I'm not sure what more some of you individuals want? Do you want us to go back to Reagan epidemic frenzy tactics? Should we start running commercials and banning people from flights too?
We should absolutely be banning people from Ebola stricken areas from entering the country. A 90% mortality rate is nothing to *** with. Americans deserve better from their government, than to be needlessly exposed to this risk.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-09 13:58:02  

We should absolutely be banning people from Ebola stricken areas from entering the country. A 90% mortality rate is nothing to *** with. Americans deserve better from their government, than to be needlessly exposed to this risk.
Sucks for the volunteer doctors and health care workers who are trying to contain the virus there then, right?

As long as it prevents a very small chance of it infecting you....or anyone else period....

How about, I don't know, have a period of time for people to not leave Africa to go to the US instead. Like a layover of 3-4 days, especially if you are coming from an area that has the outbreak.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-10-09 14:21:03  

botox

Got it!

how much sweat is pouring off your hands bro!?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-10-09 14:21:11  

These experts are the same people who said it was extremely likely that it wouldn't hit the US (while the guy was on the plane coming here).

Yeah, those silly "experts" with their "knowledge" gained through systematic "study" and "observations". Everyone knows the best information comes from within the deepest recesses of your oxygen-deprived imagination.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-09 14:22:34  

botox

Got it!

how much sweat is pouring off your hands bro!?
The more important question is, if he is sweating from his hands, are we in direct contact by quoting his sweaty posts?

OH DEAR GOD, I GOT THE EBOLA VIRUS!!!!!!!!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-10-09 14:24:59  
Nausi palm syndrome

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-10-09 14:32:32  
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-10-09 14:32:53  
I can see him now, nervously wiping his palm on his khakis as he walks up to shake your hand, but you both know that move isn't going to be good enough & you're about to get a moist handshake....

those are the worst.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-10-09 14:40:36  
Siren.Mosin said: »
I can see him now, nervously wiping his palm on his khakis as he walks up to shake your hand, but you both know that move isn't going to be good enough & you're about to get a moist handshake....

those are the worst.

THAT DOES IT!!!

I'm joining donald trumps no hand shaking birther cult!
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-10-09 14:51:48  
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-10-09 14:55:16  
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-10-09 15:00:50  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-09 15:02:51  

Yeah, those silly "experts" with their "knowledge" gained through systematic "study" and "observations". Everyone knows the best information comes from within the deepest recesses of your oxygen-deprived imagination.

Right bro, the experts know so much and we should believe them even though they're demonstrably wrong. They couldn't be influenced by politics one bit, not from brother Obama. He's just the greatest, he really cares about people you know.

Nausi palm syndrome

Do you think a person suffering from Ebola a fever might sweat a little more than usual? Or maybe they don't sweat from their hands but rather their brow and they wipe their brow with their hands before forking over 40 bucks to a cashier.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44