users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » UFO Organs
UFO Organs
 Odin.Roark
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Roark
By Odin.Roark 2009-08-10 12:37:15  
I badly need a yovra organ. I have had the entire set except for this for over 6 months and have had zero luck getting a farming group together. Does anyone want this? We only need a few ppl to farm. Let me know.
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-08-10 12:43:15  
Yovra are pretty easily soloable by NIN/DNC, or duoable as any combination of melee/NIN and RDM or BRD.
 Odin.Ahligieri
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2009-08-10 13:12:50  
Lol Roark I was just talking to my sky shell about UFO organ woes. I'd like to get one more at least to complete my shadow or light gorget, but it would be very nice if I could get 3 more for both gorgets :D I know a few people that would probably help, but I'd like to see if we can take down the HQs since they're 100% drop. We could probably get everyone their desired amount of UFO organs in a reasonable time if we can take those down. Flist me or something so I don't forget - I have a bad memory most of the time :(

See you in game hopefully ^^
 Garuda.Antipika
サーバ: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-08-10 14:14:11  
Enternius said:
Yovra are pretty easily soloable by NIN/DNC

If you have a vid, I'm taking it :d Not saying they can't, just curious on how it can be "easily" done with NIN/DNC solo.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Playerone
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Playerone
By Midgardsormr.Playerone 2009-08-10 14:33:38  
Nah can not be done solo with a nin/dnc the regen is just to much.
 Garuda.Antipika
サーバ: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-08-10 14:38:28  
I was more thinking about the WS. Any melee kill involve TP feeding = AoE charm (not a big deal, still UFO regen during that time), not to mention the constant paralyzed additional effect, vitriolic barrage which deal shitload of damage + wipes shadows, same goes with Ion shower, wipe shadows too...

That may be possible, but definitely not "easily done".
 Carbuncle.Skyshadow
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Skyshadow
By Carbuncle.Skyshadow 2009-08-10 14:43:26  
I killed 5 UFO's 2 nights ago with 1 RDM and MNK/NINx2, this is very easy setup; lots of dmg and mnks can bounce hate. Hopefully you have some mnk friends that could help, would rec. this if you cant get anything else.
 Ragnarok.Rusko
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Rusko
By Ragnarok.Rusko 2009-08-10 14:52:33  
we usually 4 man em nin/war thf/nin brd/whm whm/sch
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-08-10 22:54:47  
We 6-manned the HQ's pretty easily a long time ago, think the party set-up was like, pld brd rdm blu blm sam. Swap the sam out for another blm and it's pretty easy. PLD/nin just tanks without meleeing, blu doesn't do much (but I needed them :P) so can just spam feather tickle and lowing and sound blast and enervation and ***like that. Brd hoard lullabies the pld if he gets charmed and a blm or rdm binds the yovra.

If you're putting a party together and see me on-line let me know, I don't need them but will help out if I'm not busy.
 Odin.Roark
user: Roark
By Odin.Roark 2009-08-11 10:41:43  
Didnt expect that many responses... cool. I can come brd and have a friend that will come sch. I read that the dark helix cancels regen and then some. I will hit you guys up tonight if I log on. Thanks for the tips everyone else.