On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
First Page 2 3 ... 89 90 91 ... 95 96 97
By DaneBlood 2019-06-18 07:34:40  
speaking of partybuff anybody know if we can make it only show WHM related buff/ailments ?
By Meeble 2019-06-18 09:33:57  
DaneBlood said: »
speaking of partybuff anybody know if we can make it only show WHM related buff/ailments ?

Add them to the whitelist section of filters.lua, then //pb mode w
[+]
 Cerberus.Dekar
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Dekar1
By Cerberus.Dekar 2019-06-18 19:22:30  
How exactly do you add them to your white list? Also, how do you tell which number corresponds to which debuff? I don't recognize some of them in the icons folder.
By Aislynia 2019-06-19 11:00:58  
In the base Windower directory, there should be a folder called "res" or "resource" with a "buffs.lua" file inside. Open that file and it'll have a list of all buffs/debuffs that the game has currently. Copy over the ID values of the buffs you want to track and paste them into the filters.lua file.

Here's an WHM example to track Regen, Haste, and most status ailments:
WHM = L{42,33,2,4,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,20,21,23,24,25,26,27,31},
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2019-06-19 11:03:52  
I.... didn't even know that was possible with partybuffs....
 Asura.Meliorah
サーバ: Asura
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-06-19 12:19:51  
A lot of plugins can have some configuration done to it. The common trend is people grab things off github and never open them up to see what is all possible.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-06-19 12:37:03  
Asura.Meliorah said: »
A lot of plugins can have some configuration done to it. The common trend is people grab things off github and never open them up to see what is all possible.

No one knows how any of the ***works! readme is in latin.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2019-06-19 14:27:48  
Meh, I'm usually pretty savy about what an addon can do... This was just never something I ever knew pb could do.

I also downloaded it a long time ago, before there were resizable icons, which i implemented myself, so it's possible I have a version that doesn't have that functionality.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-06-21 00:11:59  
So, Misery is going to be "Yagrush stance" that'll go over real well.

Akihiko_Matsui;617401 said:
First, we would like to thank everyone for all the discussions related to the white mage adjustments. We’ve looked over the feedback we’ve received from across the globe and have decided to make further adjustments to white mage in the next version update scheduled for July.

The main goal here is to make Afflatus Misery a stance that specializes in recovering status effects. We’d like for Afflatus Misery to have priority in situations where players are affected heavily from status effects and make it possible to select their stance based on the enemies they face.

By merging this goal with the adjustments made in the May version update we believe it will cover most of the feedback we have received. As such, we’d like to explain how we’ll address the two major points that were pointed out to us.

■ Ways to recover area-wide status effects have decreased
Previously Esuna was used to recover area-wide status effects; however, we have changed the specifics of the spell so that it only affects a single target which created an inconvenience amongst our players. In order to address this, we’ll make spells other than Esuna and Erase have an area-wide effect while Afflatus Misery status is in effect. However, this still lacks in the number of ways to recover multiple status effects; therefore, while under the effect of Afflatus Misery we’ll also reduce the recast times for several white magic spells, which includes Esuna.

■ Sacrifice can no longer absorb multiple status effects
While under the effects of Afflatus Solace player would use Sacrifice to absorb multiple status effects from the tanks, which is no longer possible. By using Esuna, players can now recover even more than absorbing. Due to this, we have no plans to make any further adjustments. Even while under the effects of Afflatus Solace, players can recover many status effects, and if you require recovering any negative status effects that require Erase, we’d like players to switch their stance and make use of Afflatus Misery. Also, we’ve decided that the white mage who cast Sacrifice gains the resistance, considering that they can also gain the effects of Divine Caress as well. As such, we have no plans to make any further changes.

Regarding Esuna while under the effect of Afflatus Misery, we did look into lowering the MP cost, as well as making it area-wide. However, in order to avoid situations where Esuna becomes too powerful, and to avoid needing to make adjustments to monsters that usually requires Esuna, we have decided to make the above balancing adjustments.
VIP
By Lili 2019-06-21 00:40:39  
Here's the post, let's all go and comment that this would not be a good change.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2019-06-21 04:21:46  
That is unfortunate for those who have obtained and/or are currently in the process of obtaining Yagrush as that was very powerful for years. They would have to make adjustments and/or add something new to Yagrush to compensate this change, although I don't have much ideas but maybe Cure Potency II +25%-30% or small MP recovery for removing status ailments...hell make it so it augments Raise/Reraise with reduced weakness duration(more for Arise)?. Either way, it's still unfair for Yagrush.
 Shiva.Xelltrix
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2019-06-21 07:07:29  
Meh, I have a Yagrush and I'm still fine with them making Misery an alternative, Yagrush will still be a great bonus since you won't have to ride Misery's cooldown if you want to take advantage of Solace's bonuses. I'd still like it more if they did stuff with Sacrifice though or at least allow single target Esuna to clear all debuffs regardless of Solace/Misery to compensate.
[+]
 Odin.Botosi
サーバ: Odin
user: Botosi
By Odin.Botosi 2019-06-21 07:34:58  
As someone with a whm mule who was contemplating a yagrush I am all for this idea.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
サーバ: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2019-06-21 07:57:29  
This is interesting to say the least. I'm glad they are making misery into "Yagrush-mode" but leaving Sacrice unchanged is still a bit vexing.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rwolf
user: Rwolf
By Bismarck.Rwolf 2019-06-21 08:54:52  
I don't really understand leaving Sacrifice as it is either. It doesn't even make sense to call it Sacrifice any more. The only use it is now is to give a 2nd Divine Caress buff to WHM. Which they honestly didn't need with the crazy amount of magic evasion they have access to.

I'd rather they delete it at this point and just added Barlightra/Bardarkra.
[+]
 Leviathan.Isiolia
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2019-06-21 09:58:26  
Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
Either way, it's still unfair for Yagrush.

The issue is more with Divine Veil than Yagrush itself. The proposed changes diminish the usefulness of the trait as a whole. Still good for Erase, of course, or for not leaving Solace, but it gets more niche.

Rather than look to buffing Yagrush specifically, if necessary, I'd think the logical route would be to improve Divine Veil. Have it do something on top of "just" making status cures AoE. Maybe also apply the status immunity that Sacrifice can now, something like that.
 Shiva.Xelltrix
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2019-06-21 12:04:41  
Bismarck.Rwolf said: »
I'd rather they delete it at this point and just added Barlightra/Bardarkra.

A man after my own heart.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-21 19:48:57  
Leviathan.Isiolia said: »
Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
Either way, it's still unfair for Yagrush.

The issue is more with Divine Veil than Yagrush itself. The proposed changes diminish the usefulness of the trait as a whole. Still good for Erase, of course, or for not leaving Solace, but it gets more niche.

Rather than look to buffing Yagrush specifically, if necessary, I'd think the logical route would be to improve Divine Veil. Have it do something on top of "just" making status cures AoE. Maybe also apply the status immunity that Sacrifice can now, something like that.

Well most of the really dangerous debuffs are only removable with erase anyway and Yag WHM would be able to AoE remove 2 erasable debuffs per cast, which is epic. This is for stuff like Defense Down / Magic Defense Down / Slow / Bind / Gravity / Accuracy Down / ect. For DD parties those *** suck huge monkey nuts.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-06-24 22:27:41  
Ecks 2 the Dee

((aka XD)) rotmfflmfao may be more appropriate. you decide. Not going to hunt for it right now /lazy but the jp mustve been livid... like full on foaming at the mouth with passive aggression to get them to flip that decision. 7 pages in their whm thread.

Akihiko_Matsui;617564 said:
Thank you for all your latest feedback.

We have seen many comments that were against the new proposed changes and the reasoning behind the opposition. As such, we have decided to withdraw on making any further adjustments scheduled in July and will be reverting Esuna and Sacrifice’s effect to those from April 2019.

We assumed Sacrifice acted as a substitute for Esuna; however, we’ve seen many comments that supported the previous effect. Because Esuna was used in conjunction with the previous version of Sacrifice, we have determined that both spells need to be reverted. Furthermore, another factor that led to this decision was that the previous version of Esuna was an effective method for our players to recover area-wide status ailments when Yagrush was not utilized.

Yagrush benefits enough from Afflatus Solace while making it possible to make status ailment recovery spells an area-wide effect. With the changes we were planning, while there were pros and cons, we thought that there would be more positive effects when looked at as a whole. However, our understanding about that turned out to be naïve.

We apologize for the frustration we caused to our adventurers.
oof
Quote:
I have no more to say.
The differences between the manufacturer's opinion and the user's opinion strongly reflect the manufacturer's opinion,
I think the opinion of users who are vulnerable is almost like being killed.
I'm sorry.
By tyalangan 2019-06-24 22:38:20  
So, now the only changes WHM received from the update are Solace/Misery merits and all get full potency Pro/Shell, correct?
By olson2189 2019-06-25 15:03:26  
tyalangan said: »
So, now the only changes WHM received from the update are Solace/Misery merits and all get full potency Pro/Shell, correct?

Maybe it's just me, but I'm having a difficult time piecing together what exactly we should be expecting with next month's update, since he's reverted back on the planned revert, but hard to tell if it's a full revert of the planned revert or a partial revert of the planned revert...

And even that could change again between now and then depending on how Matsui feels tomorrow and which direction the wind is blowing.
 Bismarck.Rwolf
user: Rwolf
By Bismarck.Rwolf 2019-06-25 15:40:51  
I believe it's going back to the original Sacrifice and Esuna, since he said revert to April 2019.
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-06-25 15:44:13  
Melee WHM is back on the prowl if that's the case.
By FaeQueenCory 2019-06-25 15:45:10  
Sacrifice and Esuna will go back to what they were.

Protect and Shell will remain at full power.
Merits will remain unchanged.

Would have been nice to go a middle ground (Esuna having amnesia removal, Sacrifice having built in resistance, etc)... but just reverting them is mostly fine.............
[+]
 Asura.Epigram
user: jlisic
By Asura.Epigram 2019-06-25 16:17:00  
Hopefully, they will also change the SU5s back... but, this is SE so I'm assuming the usual fail.
By eliroo 2019-06-26 14:29:22  
Is it still believed that the Cure Potency + 23 that you get from Gifts is Cure Potency I?
 Sylph.Chocobro
サーバ: Sylph
user: Bilix
By Sylph.Chocobro 2019-06-26 14:35:05  
Asura.Epigram said: »
Hopefully, they will also change the SU5s back... but, this is SE so I'm assuming the usual fail.

Seems like they will.
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2019-06-26 14:48:49  
eliroo said: »
Is it still believed that the Cure Potency + 23 that you get from Gifts is Cure Potency I?

don't think that was ever believed
[+]
By eliroo 2019-06-26 14:57:03  
Siren.Kyte said: »
eliroo said: »

don't think that was ever believed

I remember reading somewhere that that was the case and I've seen a few people post builds that don't quite reach the cure potency cap, so I wasn't sure if it was common knowledge or not that it wasn't CPI
By Nariont 2019-06-26 15:25:35  
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/47185/job-points-cure-potency/

According to that theyre seperate
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 89 90 91 ... 95 96 97