Jeanpaul's Dat Mod Workshop!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Dat Modding » Jeanpaul's Dat Mod Workshop!
Jeanpaul's Dat Mod Workshop!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13
By Caradog 2020-04-04 18:25:30  
Heyo everyone - I've updated XI View, people who follow my Git may have noticed it updated earlier today, its mostly finished except I don't have Monberaux to test the sleep immunity icon.

Have pushed a new commit to XI View on my Github here: https://github.com/Caradog/XI-View

It’s also available for direct download from my public Dropbox too: http://bit.ly/2XDK8Fg

kireek said: »
I made some new icons, would you be interested in adding any of them to Xivew Caradog?

Those are some really cool looking icons!
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Unafay
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Unafae
By Asura.Unafay 2020-05-05 20:37:35  
Got a brand new pc, installed the newest patch and everything was working great till Dyna D tonight, any suggestions?
 Bahamut.Balduran
サーバ: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-05-05 20:47:02  
Asura.Unafay said: »
Got a brand new pc, installed the newest patch and everything was working great till Dyna D tonight, any suggestions?

Very likely you didn't install the latest mod mentioned above your post.
 Asura.Unafay
user: Unafae
By Asura.Unafay 2020-05-05 21:12:45  
Bahamut.Balduran said: »
Asura.Unafay said: »

Very likely you didn't install the latest mod mentioned above your post.

Yup, I did. I came here to look for one as I didn't have anything and these nq brd songs suckkkkk.
 Asura.Kigen
user: Kigen
By Asura.Kigen 2020-05-11 18:05:19  
Shiva.Arislan said: »
Updated icons for March 2020:

StatusIcons.zip

- New Icon for Sleep Immunity

Is anyone else unable to extract this?
 Asura.Kizachi
user: Wolfie
By Asura.Kizachi 2020-05-11 21:34:00  
Asura.Kigen said: »
Updated icons for March 2020:

StatusIcons.zip

- New Icon for Sleep Immunity

Is anyone else unable to extract this?

same, says corrupted.
By zigzagzig 2020-05-11 23:16:44  
Use 7-Zip, winrar suck
 Shiva.Arislan
サーバ: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2020-05-11 23:23:00  
Works for me. Rezipped and pushed, give it another shot.
 Asura.Kigen
user: Kigen
By Asura.Kigen 2020-05-12 08:14:47  
Thank you so much! Works perfectly now!
 Asura.Kizachi
user: Wolfie
By Asura.Kizachi 2020-05-13 01:47:02  

Works for me now too, Thanks!

And I did try with 7zip, the icons were micro sized.
WinRAR was saying it was courrupted.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [73 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Pirinolon
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Pirinolon
By Fenrir.Pirinolon 2020-07-24 14:14:08  
do anyone know which is the dat to change the default cursor?
for more visible one
By Caradog 2020-08-07 05:05:06  
Heyo everyone - I've updated XI View for the August 2020 update.

Have pushed a new commit to XI View on my Github here: https://github.com/Caradog/XI-View

It’s also available for direct download from my public Dropbox too: http://bit.ly/2XDK8Fg
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Galiber
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Galiber
By Ragnarok.Galiber 2020-09-25 02:37:58  
Hey everyone, in light of recent events (streamer bans) I'm also going pretty much straight vanilla. I however wanted to know if it's possible to get the HD font mods, WITHOUT the cursor and icon change. I tried swapping the 51.dat in the ROM > 119 folder, but it also swapped the cursor and some icons.

Especially looking at Caradog /cheer.

I'm honestly pretty fine with the state of the game with vanilla/basic windower tbh, I just really have a hard time with the text graphics that are so pixelated...

Thank you very much and let me know if this is possible!

EDIT* I stand corrected, it's not in the 51.dat for the icons, but some other I have to figure out. However I can't seem to swap the 51.dat for HD text, WITHOUT the pointer mod. Does anyone have?
[+]
 Asura.Panasync
By Asura.Panasync 2020-09-25 03:39:45  
Ragnarok.Galiber said: »
Hey everyone, in light of recent events (streamer bans) I'm also going pretty much straight vanilla. I however wanted to know if it's possible to get the HD font mods, WITHOUT the cursor and icon change. I tried swapping the 51.dat in the ROM > 119 folder, but it also swapped the cursor and some icons.

I'm honestly pretty fine with the state of the game with vanilla/basic windower tbh, I just really have a hard time with the text graphics that are so pixelated...

EDIT* I stand corrected, it's not in the 51.dat for the icons, but some other I have to figure out. However I can't seem to swap the 51.dat for HD text, WITHOUT the pointer mod. Does anyone have?

In the XIView folders I think there is a subfolder called other and it has a pdf and program to show how to change the font, I don't think using that program to edit the font in 119/51 adds anymore than the font you select to my knowledge.
 Ragnarok.Galiber
user: Galiber
By Ragnarok.Galiber 2020-09-25 03:47:17  
That program let's you swap to deathbringer fonts, which should be another thing, also I can't get it to work. It used to work fine but stopped around 2018 ( I've since then been manually swapping the ff7 pointer, which I prefer over the xiview pointer, but I would prefer having official pointer at this point).

It would seem that same dat also includes the modded master, star, which I don't like and would prefer the original!
 Asura.Panasync
By Asura.Panasync 2020-09-25 19:50:30  
That program let's you swap to deathbringer fonts, which should be another thing, also I can't get it to work. It used to work fine but stopped around 2018 ( I've since then been manually swapping the ff7 pointer, which I prefer over the xiview pointer, but I would prefer having official pointer at this point).

It would seem that same dat also includes the modded master, star, which I don't like and would prefer the original!

I still use that program to change fonts --and not deathbringers, I've made my own, albeit I used his .dds as a template--. Can you link me the font you're talking about?
 Cerberus.Kaht
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-10-12 13:34:02  
Caradog said: »
Caradog

Not sure if this is something exclusive to your latest uploaded dat swaps, but my game crashes every time I try to expand the chat window to view chat history ever since the update from yesterday.

Edit: In hindsight, it probably has something to do with that new assist channel they said they were getting setup for next month.
By Caradog 2020-10-13 06:07:16  

What you're looking to do would require you to simply add the 3 dds for the various chat images using ChangeTex, I've added the dds images to the XI View download under Other/02.

The images would have to be added to 119/51, the particular images you wanna add are font font, font moji and menu menu2fon (the particulars of how to inject dds using Changetex is covered in a pdf included with Deathbringer's stuff).

The reason you were getting the pointers is that most the UI information is stored in that dat, as it handles both pointers and font etc.

Cerberus.Kaht said: »
Not sure if this is something exclusive to your latest uploaded dat swaps, but my game crashes every time I try to expand the chat window to view chat history ever since the update from yesterday.

Edit: In hindsight, it probably has something to do with that new assist channel they said they were getting setup for next month.

Have pushed a new commit to XI View on my Github here: https://github.com/Caradog/XI-View this should fix the issue caused with the Oct 2020 update (likely the work they're doing on the Assist channel).
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-10-13 08:03:13  
Thanks so much!
By Onimaru 2020-10-13 10:18:51  
Is it still crashing?
By Onimaru 2020-10-13 10:31:12  
It's fixed. Thank you, sir.
 Shiva.Flowen
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2020-10-13 18:54:12  
I was using a combo of caradog fonts and jeanpauls icons (57.dat from OP).

After update, maximizing text box crashed me. I went on here, read previous posts, and dropped in the Oct 2020 update files from here: https://github.com/Caradog/XI-View.

Now I crash on boot (windower or ffxi booted). Have tried putting all originals in place of those I changed and still crash on boot.. any ideas?
By Caradog 2020-10-14 12:24:53  
Shiva.Flowen said: »

After update, maximizing text box crashed me. I went on here, read previous posts, and dropped in the Oct 2020 update files from here: https://github.com/Caradog/XI-View.

Now I crash on boot (windower or ffxi booted). Have tried putting all originals in place of those I changed and still crash on boot.. any ideas?

Have you tried doing a POL fix through the viewer Flow? That's an odd issue for a crash on boot and generally happens when .dats have been accidentally put in the wrong place, if you use the POL Viewer to do a file check on FFXI it should detect any problems - also keep in mind if you use Ashita and XIpivot you may have the UI files from an old version installed there
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-10-14 13:53:20  
I've been using your updated dats since yesterday, 0 crashes. Working like a charm.
 Shiva.Flowen
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2020-10-15 14:11:18  
Shiva.Flowen said: »

Have you tried doing a POL fix through the viewer Flow? That's an odd issue for a crash on boot and generally happens when .dats have been accidentally put in the wrong place, if you use the POL Viewer to do a file check on FFXI it should detect any problems - also keep in mind if you use Ashita and XIpivot you may have the UI files from an old version installed there

Yeah I did a POL file check, installed some identified issues, still crashed on boot! I ended up fixing by replacing the whole ROM folder with one I saved elsewhere before dat swapping. No idea what went wrong but could well have been my fault (wrong folder drop or a bad mix of swaps from various mods). Currently just running with original fonts, and I might just wait until they have finished messing with these dats for the new feature lol.. cheers anyway dude!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
user: KenshiDRK
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2020-10-15 19:53:11  
I updated my version again cause SE added 3 new ui/nameplate icons and I didn't noticed the first time. (Checked Caradog version and he didn't update those icons as well, so someone should contact him) 3 Flags, bronze, silver and gold? SE adding something:

I also tweaked the icons to fix an issue (the issue is present on vanilla too due to the way SE made the icons template) SS of the issue:
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
By Caradog 2020-11-14 07:30:27  
Heyo everyone - I've updated XI View, should work with the newest update now, I apologise for the lengthy update process but I'm fairly busy during the weeks right now

[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-11-15 01:41:03  
Heyo everyone - I've updated XI View, should work with the newest update now, I apologise for the lengthy update process but I'm fairly busy during the weeks right now

As always, thanks for the effort you put into keeping this up to date. I, and many others, appreciate it.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-11-15 03:16:00  
Thank you Caradog!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [61 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2021-01-15 14:53:49  
Might just be coincidence, but I am getting crashes when nearby port windy mog house and port bastok mog house. I noticed there were no changes to my icons in game, so I overwrote the full dat swap from november (because font/cursor went back to normal).

Hmm... now that I think of it, before I applied the dat swap I noticed there was a new npc in port windy with a new mentor icon next to their name... I think I answered my own question.

Caradog, looks like your dat swaps need a quick update when you get free time to work on it. Thanks in advance!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13