フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » KSNM99: The Hills Are Alive
KSNM99: The Hills Are Alive
 Fairy.Leroyj
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Leroyj
By Fairy.Leroyj 2009-08-14 17:07:02  
Hey.

Are there any good Linkshells out there that are willing to help me out with one or perhaps two KSNM99s? This is for my final Black Belt item, the Adamantoise Egg. I have been trying to get this stupid item forever now, did three KS99s with another LS one run failed, other two win, but no drop unfortunately, but fortunately for the LS they got a 4mil drop (strider boots). So now I have saved up another 99 seals to try my luck once again and I need some good well organized players. So if you think you could forfil this request please leave a message here or send /tell ingame.

Your LS needs to have atleast 8-10 75 BLMs and a well geared PLD kite to make the fight much more faster and easy (and so I don't feel paranoid lul~), If you don't have that many BLMs you're either gonna have to have a very convincing strategy that will win or just don't post at all. All drops BUT the Adamantoise Egg will go to your LS even if the item does not drop, all other items that did, belong to your LS. Any questions etc etc, post here or in /tell to Leroyj.

I very much hope someone can finally help me finish my over 9000 years quest to getting the Black Belt. Thank you.

inb4 LERRROY JENKINS ~_~
 Fairy.Puttydat
user: Puttydat
By Fairy.Puttydat 2009-08-14 17:16:04  
Have you tried freelot? They do things like Cloud Evoker and I think Ouryu for people. I'm sure they would be interested in this. It worth a shot at the very least.
 Fairy.Leroyj
user: Leroyj
By Fairy.Leroyj 2009-08-14 21:22:58  
Sounds like a good idea, I don't know who to speak to though, do you know who the leader is? or the person who takes requests like these, from that LS? thanks.