What Causes This Error?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » What causes this error?
What causes this error?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-11-27 03:55:11  

I can't menu cast any self buffing magic, the game won't recognize my name as Valli instead of the 40025. Ja's work though.

(I don't use gearswap. I thought it was battlemod, but I unloaded that and it persisted.)

Help me out prz, thank you~
 Asura.Kaoriasada
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kaoriasada 2014-11-27 06:35:21  
Have you tried using vanilla FFXI?

Edit: Or restarting your computer? Checking your virus protector to make sure it didn't delete something essential relating to macroes?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-11-27 06:43:01  
The comp I run XI on has no protections at all. If someone wants to hack me, be my guest. I'd love this curse lifted, but that's something entirely different.

Of course it's not an issue on vanilla. Zoning/logging/restarting hasn't fixed it, that's why I posted asking about it.

This kind of thing happens to me quite often, every time there is an auto update on windower, my ***goes haywire Q_Q
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2014-11-27 06:46:48  
Try unloading every plug in, then manually loading one by one till you find the one causing the problem.
 Asura.Kaoriasada
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kaoriasada 2014-11-27 06:51:05  
Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
The comp I run XI on has no protections at all. If someone wants to hack me, be my guest. I'd love this curse lifted, but that's something entirely different.

Of course it's not an issue on vanilla. Zoning/logging/restarting hasn't fixed it, that's why I posted asking about it.

This kind of thing happens to me quite often, every time there is an auto update on windower, my ***goes haywire Q_Q

Updates tend to break things, heh. I suggest exactly what Kainstryder said, unload all of them and then manually turn them on to see what's the problem. But don't forget to try without any of them on to see if it's Windower itself being problematic.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2014-11-27 08:59:44  
Same thing happened to a friend of mine, except it only affected her bard songs.

Makes no damn sense.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-12-01 00:32:18  
Sorry, I've been busy for a while so I couldn't check this sooner. This was a Shortcuts bug and should have been fixed a few days ago already.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-12-01 00:58:48  
Yeah, when I closed it out the third time, there was a resources update that fixed it.