日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Gearswap for SAM Koga AM
Gearswap for SAM Koga AM
 Odin.Spyderhawk
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Spyderhawk 2015-01-30 14:23:08  
I'm looking for a more intricate and working gearswap file that includes Aftermath for Koga, the 4 listed on the Shop Thread seem to be very basic for your standard SAM. Thanks in advance!
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-30 14:25:09  
https://github.com/Conagh/Gearswap/blob/master/Conagh_SAM.lua

Grab the include and it gives you an acc parsers.

~
 Odin.Spyderhawk
By Odin.Spyderhawk 2015-01-30 14:30:07  
Thank you sir!
 Odin.Spyderhawk
By Odin.Spyderhawk 2015-01-30 16:15:14  
Getting an error i cant seem to fix when i load the file ..

User File problem: C:Program Files (86x)Windower4/addons/gearswap/data/SAM.lua:1205: '=' expected near 'the'

So i did a find all to search for all the "the" in the file and none seem to be incorrect they're all text based except line 25 where its a description. Any ideas?

EDIT:

I initially thought it was the include file since i hadn't saved it yet but its now in the data folder as well, same error.
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2015-01-30 16:18:31  
Maybe it means the "'", the apostrophe?
 Odin.Spyderhawk
By Odin.Spyderhawk 2015-01-30 16:27:45  
Quote:
Maybe it means the "'", the apostrophe?
No, in none of the instances is there a ' next to (the) and if it was a closing command error it would give me a line and if it was a spelling issue it would load without errors. If im understanding your meaning.
 Odin.Spyderhawk
By Odin.Spyderhawk 2015-01-30 16:35:44  

I started from scratch and just copy/pasted without changing a single thing to see if it would load, got a new error line 1192 expected near 'get_sets'
 Odin.Spyderhawk
By Odin.Spyderhawk 2015-01-30 16:45:40  
Found and fixed, thank you.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-30 16:55:14  
Odin.Spyderhawk said: »

Odd I use it as is with no errors.
 Odin.Spyderhawk
By Odin.Spyderhawk 2015-01-30 17:19:49  
Quote:

Yeah it was my mistake, i had copy/pasted over an exsisting lua file and apparently did not delete part of the old file... *twiddles thumbs*

On a related note is there anyway to keep your include file but not have the acc parse up full time.. I cant stand random ***on my screen exp since i cant seem to move the box where its not a complete hindrance when i have menu open and changing the position within the file itself every time seems like a complete waste of time. Thanks again for the file it's working 100%!

Also i haven't "played around with sets yet" so i guess i shouldn't say 100% but since i have pretty much all the gear you use for sets it was an easy transition to update to my needs, is there a bind key to toggle sets like the f9-12 or do i have to make macros as they are listed at the bottom of the file? (c#)
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-30 17:37:12  
Odin.Spyderhawk said: »
Quote:

Yeah it was my mistake, i had copy/pasted over an exsisting lua file and apparently did not delete part of the old file... *twiddles thumbs*

On a related note is there anyway to keep your include file but not have the acc parse up full time.. I cant stand random ***on my screen exp since i cant seem to move the box where its not a complete hindrance when i have menu open and changing the position within the file itself every time seems like a complete waste of time. Thanks again for the file it's working 100%!

Also i haven't "played around with sets yet" so i guess i shouldn't say 100% but since i have pretty much all the gear you use for sets it was an easy transition to update to my needs, is there a bind key to toggle sets like the f9-12 or do i have to make macros as they are listed at the bottom of the file? (c#)

Macros I dont use keybinds