The Hasbara - American Media Of Israel

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » The Hasbara - American Media of Israel
The Hasbara - American Media of Israel
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
By Ramyrez 2015-02-02 11:52:09  
Jetackuu said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
A new IsraelvsPalestine thread rises on the horizons. I can't wait to read the interesting arguments already seen over and over, to be repeated ad nauseam again, by the same people, without moving their stances.
We're all gonna have a very productive debate I'm sure.
Seha, did somebody piss in your noodles?

Is she wrong? :p
By Jetackuu 2015-02-02 11:56:14  
Ramyrez said: »
A new IsraelvsPalestine thread rises on the horizons. I can't wait to read the interesting arguments already seen over and over, to be repeated ad nauseam again, by the same people, without moving their stances.
Seha, did somebody piss in your noodles?

Is she wrong? :p
Not necessarily, hence why I haven't invested any energy.

Hell, I'm using more energy typing this response.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-02 12:29:37  

/thread
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-02 14:21:56  
Who mentioned Palestine?
This is about Israel and Lebanon.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-02 14:23:40  
Give it time. You'll see.
All the main players are already in position.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-02-02 15:48:08  
Quote:
Hezbollah (pronounced /ˌhɛzbəˈlɑː/;[9][10] Arabic: حزب الله‎ Ḥizbu 'llāh, literally "Party of Allah" or "Party of God")—also transliterated Hizbullah, Hizballah, etc.[11]—is a Shi'a Islamist militant group and political party based in Lebanon.[12][13] Hezbollah's paramilitary wing is the Jihad Council.[14][15] After the death of Abbas al-Musawi in 1992, the organisation has been headed by Hassan Nasrallah, its Secretary-General. The United States,[16] France,[17] the Gulf Cooperation Council,[18] United Kingdom,[19] Australia[citation needed]New Zealand,[20] Canada,[21] the Netherlands,[22][23][24] the European Union[25] and Israel[26] classify Hezbollah as a terrorist organization, in whole or in part.

Source

So yes. While you can argue all you want about the specific politics of it, they're historically a terroristic organization and, as such, any country they're running is a country run by a terrorist regime. Just like ISIS is trying to be.

how is a group elected in to power by citizens of the country the same as isis?
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-02 15:55:30  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Quote:
Hezbollah (pronounced /ˌhɛzbəˈlɑː/;[9][10] Arabic: حزب الله‎ Ḥizbu 'llāh, literally "Party of Allah" or "Party of God")—also transliterated Hizbullah, Hizballah, etc.[11]—is a Shi'a Islamist militant group and political party based in Lebanon.[12][13] Hezbollah's paramilitary wing is the Jihad Council.[14][15] After the death of Abbas al-Musawi in 1992, the organisation has been headed by Hassan Nasrallah, its Secretary-General. The United States,[16] France,[17] the Gulf Cooperation Council,[18] United Kingdom,[19] Australia[citation needed]New Zealand,[20] Canada,[21] the Netherlands,[22][23][24] the European Union[25] and Israel[26] classify Hezbollah as a terrorist organization, in whole or in part.

Source

So yes. While you can argue all you want about the specific politics of it, they're historically a terroristic organization and, as such, any country they're running is a country run by a terrorist regime. Just like ISIS is trying to be.

Terrorist in this instance means people Israel is trying to oppress. Its another definition of the word.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-02-02 16:05:10  
also i'd like to point out, hezbollah is fighting isis in syria.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-02 16:06:47  
doesn't matter. They're all brown people.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-02-02 16:11:42  
but really, certain branches of hezbollah are connected to terrorism. that can't be denied, but the blind support of everything israel does is the biggest threat to american national security. known fact, deny it if you like, but israel causes terror to more people than hezbollah ever could. let's not forget the blockades, embargos, and bombings they commit on a regular basis.

not responding to this thread anymore after this either. cause, really i don't care, and these discussions never go anywhere on these forums.

wait did i say discussions? i meant entrenched in their views refusing to accept anything otehr than their views and telling everyone else they are wrong.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-02 16:13:00  
and telling everyone else they are wrong antisemite
ftfy, in this case at least.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-02 16:13:51  
but really, certain branches of hezbollah are connected to terrorism. that can't be denied, but the blind support of everything israel does is the biggest threat to american national security. known fact, deny it if you like, but israel causes terror to more people than hezbollah ever could. let's not forget the blockades, embargos, and bombings they commit on a regular basis.

not responding to this thread anymore after this either. cause, really i don't care, and these discussions never go anywhere on these forums.

wait did i say discussions? i meant entrenched in their views refusing to accept anything otehr than their views and telling everyone else they are wrong.

you're a wiser man than I am.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-02-02 16:15:44  
ok last post.

people need to learn the difference between anti-zionist, and anti-semite.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-02 16:23:34  
So does Israel and French law.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-02 19:58:18  
it's an english transliteration of an arabic word and can be transliterated several ways. it's also the main political party in lebanon. so, that's why we don't just call them terrorists. the attack was in a part of lebanon being occupied by israel. a part of their own country, being occupied by the military of another country. two soldiers of the occupying army were killed. terrorism?
Fixed.

And that isn't terrorism. Its fairly normal for the Golan Heights.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-02 20:10:31  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
it's an english transliteration of an arabic word and can be transliterated several ways. it's also the main political party in lebanon. so, that's why we don't just call them terrorists. the attack was in a part of lebanon being occupied by israel. a part of their own country, being occupied by the military of another country. two soldiers of the occupying army were killed. terrorism?
Fixed.

And that isn't terrorism. Its fairly normal for the Golan Heights.
um, you can only transliterate one way, not several, and translate still worked for the first as well.
 Shiva.Onorgul
サーバ: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-02 20:37:25  
you can only transliterate one way
Wrong.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-02 21:11:46  
Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Wrong.
well to/from, unless you're saying there's more than one literal translation of something, then so be it.
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-02 21:52:47  
Quote:

Source

You know your on to something there Rameryz, because we could lump the Republicans and Democrats in to the same group, there big fans of violating international sovereignty. They never took our first presidents advise when George Washington clearly said " do not mettle in foreign affairs". As it seems they do not respect his views there clearly representing big moneys interest. It is truly a shame there not representing the people.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-02 21:59:10  
Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Wrong.
well to/from, unless you're saying there's more than one literal translation of something, then so be it.
Transliterate =/= translate.

Transliteration

Quote:
Transliteration is the conversion of a text from one script to another. For instance, a Latin transliteration of the Greek phrase "Ελληνική Δημοκρατία", usually translated as 'Hellenic Republic', is "Ellēnikḗ Dēmokratía".
Its written in Arabic. I have no idea of the translation.

And some words can be translated several ways.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-02 22:06:02  
Eh, I forgot to read what the source word was, carry on.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-03 06:23:29  
ok last post.

Related to the above - Jews vs Israel
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Ramyrez 2015-02-03 07:49:48  
Blazed1979 said: »

You know full damn well that's now how I think, Blazed.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-03 07:51:18  
Quote:

Source

Aha! Your ploy fails. In the strictest sense, the U.S. government terrorizes the ***out of me. Especially this time of the year. ^^;
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-03 07:51:57  
Blazed1979 said: »

You know full damn well that's not how I think, Blazed.
Doesn't matter. Got to inject racism somewhere, right?

Like how every Texan is racist by some people's mind.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-03 07:54:31  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Doesn't matter. Got to inject racism somewhere, right?

As if there weren't enough real racism! Let's manufacture some more!

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-03 10:08:22  
ok last post.

Please remember that the Arabs are Semites too.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-03 10:26:55  
ok last post.

I maintain my firm, yet peaceful, anti-religion stance.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-03 10:47:47  
ok last post.

I maintain my firm, yet peaceful, anti-religion stance.

*Insert snipe at atheists involving Hitler/Stalin here*

Also, Boehner inviting Netanyahu to come to Congress and effectively bash the President's plans on Iran and campaign on American shores is a thing. It's irritated people on both sides of the fence so even the usual bunch fawning over Israel are like "bruh, just no."
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-03 10:58:25  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
*Insert snipe at atheists involving Hitler/Stalin here*

Hitler wasn't a...

...sigh.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7