Windower Issues

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » windower issues
windower issues
By younggun 2015-03-14 00:22:38  
Hello. I have been having some issues the past couple of days with my windower and have been wondering if I could get some help figuring it out.

I can proceed with doing everything like normal and log into playonline and the game all the way until I select my character. Once I select my character and it starts to download the gaming data, it immediately crashes and I am not sure why this is.

anybody have any ideas?
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-03-14 00:42:07  
Can't do anything without a crash dump.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-03-14 00:51:05  
younggun said: »
Hello. I have been having some issues the past couple of days with my windower and have been wondering if I could get some help figuring it out.

I can proceed with doing everything like normal and log into playonline and the game all the way until I select my character. Once I select my character and it starts to download the gaming data, it immediately crashes and I am not sure why this is.

anybody have any ideas?

Rollback your Integrated Graphics card if you are unlucky enough to use one.

I'd also post this on the Windower Website where it has comprehensive "how to fix my Broken stuff" where the guys who made this stuff actually get emails and updates and requests to fix broken stuff.

Firstly: Post a Crash Dump:
Secondly: Has this PC ever played FF11 before?
Thirdly: If Yes what has changed?
Fourthly: If anything has changed in Step 3, CHange it back.
Firthly: If all the above fails, (Crash dumps are auto recorded by Windower 4 I think?) This website has loads of info on how to do it.

These links might help:

http://forums.windower.net/index.php?/topic/548-windower-crashing-on-ffxi-launch/

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/37706/windower-crashing-when-changing-characters/

http://epitaph.guildwork.com/forum/threads/53471974c16e4d610a0a1876-pol-crashing

Instructions on how to use WindBG in case windower doesn't auto record this, or you need to do it manually for some strange reason.

https://github.com/Windower/Issues/wiki/Creating-crash-dumps-with-Windbg

C:\Users\\Desktop\\Windower4 ~ Crash Log TXT file

May also assist.

It looks like this ~
Code
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles()
   at #=qhXzG6dh4cP_m9uq1WWFzQbSVizhBB2BzRWiaj_WtHnA=.#=qvP7DGbefmtSFsH3UFD2Kgw==()
   at #=qtOthcdF7C18ZkdcO$LxU3gPx1QKK6wdjWuwKx7jM0Ug=.#=q2Dp7o19JL$23gm80iYKKFw==()
   at #=qACcCIqUUAk9s0$08yt2jVhQ1BDjDEhbi4pU8tMLAhzU=.#=qRpXF2QPupCGydKWrHvWrBQ==(#=qlc4rDTy$j1R9gwHgiGvxlg== #=q0H5gJihJo01NAgohXSe0nA==)
   at #=qlc4rDTy$j1R9gwHgiGvxlg==.#=qUoNLaWS_$5ueXKPqvNvbUg==()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
[ 4.2.5414.29359 ] 2014-10-31 22:31:13.8768497 UTC
---------------------------------------------------------------------
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\\Desktop\Pokemon\Windower4\updates\temp'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles()
   at #=qk_l5Tf2ElK4yk84gSJ_GEGXZNk5Mn8FoQEjw_qu9aOc=.#=qj5cDbKsd7oWRAh4s$NcQ_g==()
   at #=qps1CXYPc6DKMcIHjjoTozX2_YMHOeqZIb2dvbQvYJKA=.#=q7DGBnk7K1VIg9kTO_w1bjQ==()
   at #=qiWx$L_mKxnqPX2eAAwutJ26zan_sPbusRal9SfOnW0s=.#=qEOr1sYO7V6ttpenl4Y8KHQ==(#=qfakzaMqKyV3MlIpra5hPrg== #=q11sFrW3mdICpwlM$T973Mw==)
   at #=qfakzaMqKyV3MlIpra5hPrg==.#=qOIM8MHeEGP0a7ijDlDWBdg==()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````