700 stamina later (spamming FFX - Zanarkand classic) and I finally have Ace Striker and Battleforged. ._.
I didn't have any problem hitting the Emperor even after he used the evasion boost, my problem was I got him down to like 3% after a long battle and he used Elixir...
I got lucky with the emperor, I guess. He used his Elixir at about 70% HP, before I could really dig deep into spamming my strongest abilities and soul breaks.
On the MC3 front, I decided to go with Bartz and Squall, seeing as they're my second and third biggest hitters. Unfortunately, their level 99 RM don't really suit their current abilities that much, though I have someone in mind to use Squall's for the "Much more ice Damage" boost.
And unless I'm focusing entirely on boosting wind damage/exploiting wind weaknesses, Bartz's new RM is "deals much more wind damage".
So we getting 25 mythril, Evil lantern, and witch's hat for halloween, and there is a new login bonus starting 10/30 World of Final Fantasy related it seems.
God I am not looking forward to this CM. It has to wait regardless because Minwu isn't a high enough level for it but this mote dungeon is just so annoying
One day I might have my characters put together to do the CM versions of dungeons. But don't have a single FF2 character above level 38, so...not this event. There's a chance Vaan+Penelo at 80 can handle next weeks event, maybe.
God I am not looking forward to this CM. It has to wait regardless because Minwu isn't a high enough level for it but this mote dungeon is just so annoying
But grats! Holy crap.
I ended up turning Leon into a dark mage for this CM it was the only way i could kill Red Soul faat enough.
What would be the best setup to beat the fight before and the fight for the current MC3?(Mostly the fight before MC3) I just pulled Ramza and Tyro SB from the banner today. My setup at the moment has Selphie Tyro Ramza Terra and Cloud. Clouds best SB tho is CH, Terra has MM and BSB from same banner as Tyro and Ramza, Selphie has Dreamstage. For whatever reason tho I end up wiping before the Azers die... I don't really want to blow a bunch of mythril either just for boosts. I am pretty sure if I had a good AoE thunder SB tho it'd be not so bad but I don't.. everyone is 80 except for Cloud and Ramza, Ramza is 65 Cloud is 99(was really hoping for Finishing Touch, didn't get it)
What would be the best setup to beat the fight before and the fight for the current MC3?(Mostly the fight before MC3) I just pulled Ramza and Tyro SB from the banner today. My setup at the moment has Selphie Tyro Ramza Terra and Cloud. Clouds best SB tho is CH, Terra has MM and BSB from same banner as Tyro and Ramza, Selphie has Dreamstage. For whatever reason tho I end up wiping before the Azers die... I don't really want to blow a bunch of mythril either just for boosts. I am pretty sure if I had a good AoE thunder SB tho it'd be not so bad but I don't.. everyone is 80 except for Cloud and Ramza, Ramza is 65 Cloud is 99(was really hoping for Finishing Touch, didn't get it)
For the MC3 fight, ignore the duplicates, if you kill them, he'll continue to make more. Once the primary target is down, you can drop the dupes safely. For the fight before, I relied on Thundaga strike, Lifesiphon, and my standard physical zerg strat that serves me well. Which soul breaks are you actually referring to? Ramza and Tyro both have at least 4. Unless you pulled Shout, Ramza would be better served by getting replace with a level 80/99 character. Even then, if you have SG for Tyro, you may as well RW shout. Terra is going to be dead weight if you can't deal with Reflect; do you have a Knight with Banishing Strike to dispel the main enemy?
Power Breakdown/similar abilities from SBs/Protectga will be your friends for that. I honestly don't think he used it at all the time I won, or if he did I had things so under control that it was moot. I know a few times he took out Eiko with it and I had to reset.
Was too busy with work to bother trying again so missed that MC3 :( However the current MC3 fight with my setup I tried on the last one completely destroyed it. Used the new over strike SB as RW on Cloud plus Terra BSB. Was a total smoke show lol. Now unless I pull Apocalypse from the banner I can't decide between Tyro or Terra to use the MC3 on... Terra has Magitek Missile SB also, Tyro has no DD SB but can use any ability so I don't know.
I've got 2 MC3 I am sitting on, but I will likely use one on Agrias. sadly, I need to wait for them to push one out for Eiko, who is mysteriously missing amongst the IX cast (or I have gone blind...) as I have her Burst heal.
Any point to do the "Size Matters Not" Relic draw?
I don't think any banner is worth it unless it's 1/2 price (unless you like characters). Other than wall/shout, nothing is necessity (that can't be RWed). As for MC3s, I'm sitting on mine until I NEED them (or I get a ton). No content is stopping 80s from winning.
There are some incredible banners coming up. Kain BSB, Onion Knight, TG Cid, FFXIV... the XIV banner is arguably the best banner ever put into the game. Wouldn't waste mythril on any of these arena ones personally.
Mastered it in two tries. Life siphon and soul breaks have 100% hit rate, even through blind and silly stuff like Blink XIV from the previous FFII event.
Started playing a few days ago under the suggestion from a linkshell mate. The game is definitely nostalgic, & I am having a blast. It's for iOS, and Android smartphones and tablets. Currently trying to complete these timed events.
Any one else loving the global release of this game? It's been out in Japan for some time. We finally get in on the goodies