Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 159 160 161
By Draylo 2015-06-09 22:40:06  
I got a dumb FF12 staff :( I can't ever get anything good.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2015-06-09 23:06:08  
Just got dark blade x2 , is cecils weapon skill worth the loss of HP? I kinda like bloodweapon, saves my *** now and then.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-06-10 10:49:40  
Ragnarok.Hotkarl said: »
Just got dark blade x2 , is cecils weapon skill worth the loss of HP? I kinda like bloodweapon, saves my *** now and then.

its aoe.. and can do 9999 if you arent on heroic most the time.
By fillerbunny9 2015-06-10 19:28:42  
so..... what is the maximum number of times you can combine a 5 star item? I just went and did a 50 Mythril pull and got two of the Shield for Cecil. on top of the one that I already had (THANKS RNG, EAT A BAG OF ***!!!) so..... I guess can I sit there and merge them into a single 7-star item, or should I just distribute them as armor for my team >.>
By Pantafernando 2015-06-10 19:46:09  
fillerbunny9 said: »
so..... what is the maximum number of times you can combine a 5 star item? I just went and did a 50 Mythril pull and got two of the Shield for Cecil. on top of the one that I already had (THANKS RNG, EAT A BAG OF ***!!!) so..... I guess can I sit there and merge them into a single 7-star item, or should I just distribute them as armor for my team >.>

Shields are, imho, the worst kind of armor (less defense than body, about the same defense than helmet but helmets normally have att, bangles have the worse defense but high attack). I would just combine them to at least become epic in ffiv realm.

Btw i also have 4 copies of genji shield, being one of them 6*, and they never are selected (optimize button) over genji body, even at lv1...
[+]
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-06-10 19:49:50  

All weapons/armor in the game can get combined a max number of 2 times. so 3 of the same are needed to max it out. 5* items max lvl is 30.
By fillerbunny9 2015-06-10 20:53:03  
well, I wanted the Ball for Wakka, or Sword for Cecil, or *** I'd have taken just about any of the other special "higher drop rate" items currently offered, but SE are ***. T-T
By Pantafernando 2015-06-11 04:01:32  
Ragnarok.Hotkarl said: »

Cecils blood weapon has multiplier 1.6 while darkness have multiplier 5, thats, more than 3x stronger.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-06-11 08:01:35  
Sinspawn Ames Elite is definitely a challenge to get through. And the following 2 bosses. I had to expend a few mythril to clear it, I would say having Tyro's Healing Grimoire (or using him as a RW) is extremely helpful. Moves like Deprotega > Hell's Slash was enough to kill the adds on one of the levels.

I have no idea how I'm going to get Valefore though. The stage is 4 of the past bosses, all with the same nonsense difficulties. The bosses themselves aren't hard, its the stupid adds that can really pluck you off. So be careful.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-06-11 13:13:36  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Sinspawn Ames Elite is definitely a challenge to get through. And the following 2 bosses. I had to expend a few mythril to clear it, I would say having Tyro's Healing Grimoire (or using him as a RW) is extremely helpful. Moves like Deprotega > Hell's Slash was enough to kill the adds on one of the levels.

I have no idea how I'm going to get Valefore though. The stage is 4 of the past bosses, all with the same nonsense difficulties. The bosses themselves aren't hard, its the stupid adds that can really pluck you off. So be careful.

Ya i know. i dont think there is anyway i could beat 2 bosses in a row without needing to use a mithril to continue. and the last vine boss took me like 3 mithril to beat. deprotega wasnt that strong for me on him. think i should of went with tidus special. *roaming warrior*

really wish i had some friends who had my roaming warrior which is joseph with his weapon
By Draylo 2015-06-11 13:15:34  
Not really a huge deal to use mythril and try to win that way. You spend 5 for a 3 star anyways lol
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-06-11 13:36:43  
Draylo said: »
Not really a huge deal to use mythril and try to win that way. You spend 5 for a 3 star anyways lol

thats what i told myself >.> but sure if valefor is worth the headache.
By fillerbunny9 2015-06-11 15:50:40  
so I guess to make up for screwing me on my 50 pull, I just got Dark Helm from a 5 pull. anyone know how good/bad Dark Shot is?
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-06-11 16:15:24  
so I guess to make up for screwing me on my 50 pull, I just got Dark Helm from a 5 pull. anyone know how good/bad Dark Shot is?

it's good in that it gives you access to a dark elemental attack without needing to use an ability slot, and it's better than most characters' default soul breaks
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-06-11 16:20:15  
So JP version got a strange major update today.

Every weapon/armor now has a secondary level attribute: denoted by a hammer (I don't know what the kanji reads). It's a new kind of augmenting system.

Basically, if you feed a weapon or armor any 5*+ item, the augmented level goes up and the fed weapon/armor gets bonus parameters. For example, feeding a 5* Genji Armor into a Buster Sword gives the Buster Sword +1 augmented level and a small attack bonus. Feeding a 6* Genji Armor gives +2 augmented level and a larger attack bonus.

It's weird because it only really serves as a way to handle 5* item surplus, which has never been a problem for me lol...

(And I should mention that it doesn't apply to 5* Gold or Adamantite. However, there is a new class of Item called "Rosetta Stone" which does increase the augmented level of equipment.)
By Pantafernando 2015-06-11 16:31:17  

Its the exact same potency of Darkness (x5 multiplier) but its single target, so weaker than Darkness.
By Pantafernando 2015-06-11 16:39:49  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

Just remembering tomorrow is daily dungeon in FFX realm, so you can spend all day leveling tidus and wakka for extra +50% exp. and those 2 are the only that can reach lv65 currently.
 Asura.Llaessnar
サーバ: Asura
user: Llaessnar
By Asura.Llaessnar 2015-06-11 17:29:04  
What is max stamina so far once you've completed all classic/elite?

Also should i do a 50 draw on tidus banner, sb celebration 1 or keep for an upcoming one?
By Pantafernando 2015-06-11 17:36:47  
Asura.Llaessnar said: »
What is max stamina so far once you've completed all classic/elite?

Also should i do a 50 draw on tidus banner, sb celebration 1 or keep for an upcoming one?

101 staminas (5h to refill all).

About the relic, thats more a personal choice than a unique answer, mostly due to friend system so you can still have access to gamebreaking ones (wakka, vanille, tyros SB). Given no char will be strongest regardless of realm due to synergy, most relic will have its niche.

Anyway, while we dont know what next banner will come next (as this event differ from japanese) at least you can check to see what pther relic can be availabe next days:

http://m.imgur.com/a/8R82u

Personally, vanille, wakka and tyros SB are gamebreaking, you can have at least one of them and (wakkas/vanille or tyro) have the other as friend summon.

Rinoa and terras relic are very impressive as it allow decent dmg both from nukes and melees.

Luneth, cloud/sephiroth and warrior of light relics are nice as there isnt that much gear to those realms.

The others im not really interested to have.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-06-11 17:51:44  
That's not how Deprotega should be used. If you can hold your SB gauge until you have 2 bars, you should be using them back to back. OR, if you have someone else with AOE, you have them follow up. The initial Deprotega does NOT give an enhanced damage, because it has not applied the defense down yet. But the second aoe will certainly do great damage. That's why I suggested doing Deprotega 1st (to weaken everything) then follow up with Hell's Slash, Blade Blitz, Quake etc. Usually when I do this, first deprotega will do around 2-4k dmg, but second will hit 8k+. Or it will make all of my Hell's Slashes about 4k on elite Sinspawn Ames.

Lol @ the Augmenting system. SE seriously cannot control themselves with random number generator.

Where are you reading that current stamina is @101? I currently have 90, but I've finished all classic and about 80% of the elites. Not sure those last few I have to finish would equate to 11 more stamina, but just wanted to make sure.

Also, this was nice to see:

Keep up the good work. Recruit my Deprotega Vanille: 9NVU
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-11 17:57:00  
Bard Minuet SB off a friend is also up there in the 'useful' friend break category.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-06-11 18:07:34  
I'm currently sitting at 94 stamina and have a decent amount of elites left. maybe 14 left untouched and a couple left to master. adding up to 36 shards left which puts me at 101.

btw in 6 for darill's tomb you get 5 for first time and 1 for mastering it. so thats a nice one to do
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-06-11 18:11:22  
Personally, I always use someone's Tyro as RW. 2200 cures is awesome, though if I could, I'd trade Binding Rod for Healing Grimoire, just so I could have that SB on demand (when paired with Wrath) and only use Deprotega when I need to.
By runeghost 2015-06-11 20:46:18  
ugh. I went crazy and spent 10 mithril and wasn't able to beat -_- Ugh, I need to know when to stop...
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-06-11 22:47:44  
Which stage? Just did a 3-relic pull and got a regal gown ; ;

Really want Tyro's healing book.
 Seraph.Jacaut
サーバ: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-06-12 05:56:40  
Are buffs like pro and shell static or effected by a stat? Just got kaiser shield gonna set it for rw. Figured better then just having clouds normal sb up

*edit*
Also wtf SE! I have 2 dancing daggers but one is iv and the other is v so I can't combine not cool! My new 4* mesmerize blade is 2nd highest attack now though once I hit lvl 15. That passes my 4++ falchion and the tidus event sword that's 4++
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2015-06-12 10:13:47  
finally managed to get my 2nd 5star weapon since shortly after i started playing the damn game.

did an 11 pull last night on the current banner, was hoping for terras weap but ended up getting murasame, the nq katana relic, pretty happy about it though, at least cloud is lol. also ended up getting Genji helm and a 2nd 5star gold bangle. 3 5stars in 1 11pull, i shouldn't complain but I'm so loaded with 5star armors at this point, would love some more relic weaps X_x

debating if i want to spend RL gil on a 3pull before banner ends D:

edit- managed to test the SB from murasame, physical water dmg to all foes. seems to do 2-3k to everyone in heroic. not too shabby ;o
By Pantafernando 2015-06-12 15:44:27  
Seraph.Jacaut said: »
Are buffs like pro and shell static or effected by a stat? Just got kaiser shield gonna set it for rw. Figured better then just having clouds normal sb up

*edit*
Also wtf SE! I have 2 dancing daggers but one is iv and the other is v so I can't combine not cool! My new 4* mesmerize blade is 2nd highest attack now though once I hit lvl 15. That passes my 4++ falchion and the tidus event sword that's 4++

Static increase of 100%.
 Seraph.Jacaut
サーバ: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-06-12 16:40:19  
Pantafernando said: »
Seraph.Jacaut said: »

*edit*

Static increase of 100%.
thanks knew youd respond! i went from 9 followers to about 48 today since i switched, so although not a sexy weapon, the kaiser shield is decent then? another question i was wondering does vanilles deprotectga and armor break stack?
By Pantafernando 2015-06-12 17:31:04  
i use this spreadsheet to grab info about abilities/sould break:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W-yywu0EDPsz_J1VQKoTxqsR4TT_Dq0D17jG9WvzKBM/htmlview?sle=true#

Its said Vanille Deprotega does not stack but has longer duration while Wakkas stacks but last shorter. Personally, if you have access to this or uses friend summon with that or Wakkas ball, should give a try to vit0. It was patched in japan so you should use it while you can to beat some elite bosses. Then its gone and you can go to next meta (its said after vit0, it will start the age of mages, lets see).

Protectga is nice to have but given you can use it as an ability, its not really desired as a summon given how nice some SBs can be. There are a couple others pretty decent in the list above, namely Gordon and Luneth SB (increase 70% dmg), Bard minuet (50% to all party), etc.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 159 160 161