U.S. Government Recommends Lower Level Of Fluoride

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » U.S. Government Recommends Lower Level of Fluoride
U.S. Government Recommends Lower Level of Fluoride
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 15:12:28  
Love how you three love to twist statements around. But whatever.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 15:27:41  
Odin.Jassik said: »
Let's just agree that "conservatives" are rarely interested in "conservatism" when it doesn't come with a fat wad of cash or votes.

Let's suppose, for example, that that's true. Are you going to call out every other political agenda that doesn't act out of true altruism? You can trace money and votes to practically everything politicians do.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 15:33:47  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Let's just agree that "conservatives" are rarely interested in "conservatism" when it doesn't come with a fat wad of cash or votes.

Let's suppose, for example, that that's true. Are you going to call out every other political agenda that doesn't act out of true altruism? You can trace money and votes to practically everything politicians do.
No, only Republicans are evil, Jassik said so!

Democrats/liberals have absolutely no corruption, donations from "green companies" that later received federal loans under a democrat administration (whereas a Republican administration outright refused to grant the loan because their books were crooked as hell) had nothing to do with it! Neither did foreign governments donating to a charity directly overseen by a democrat presidential candidate! Nope, no chances of corruption there!

Let's also not include any local/state democrat events either!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-01 15:41:16  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
I read the sentence in the context it was given, by reading the sentence before it prior to reading that sentence.
First sentence was a broad statement underlying the overall goals of the Republican party. The second sentence stated what is considered top priority when it comes to environmental issues.

I thought you would have figured that out.....
So if an issue affects human health and safety, but is not "properly" balanced with economics?
Obviously human health and safety trumps it, because, as it said, that is the top priority....
Liberalism is breaking down society, it's pretty obvious to everyone who isn't devout. Don't worry though after another year and a half of obama rule, there won't be any sand left for them to stick their head in.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-01 15:48:50  
Love how you three love to twist statements around. But whatever.
It's a pretty clear-cut statement, with no twisting around.
Quote:
The Republican Party considers conservation to be a conservative value – as long as it is properly balanced with economics.

Does it prove your point, that Republicans care about the environment?
Well, yes and no. They care about it, as long as economic growth, economic development, and private property rights aren't impacted to an "unbalanced" extent.

Which sounds fine and dandy, except when you realize that most environmental considerations or policies are going to hit one or more of those areas pretty hard. Particularly ones that relate to human health or safety.
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-01 15:52:38  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
I read the sentence in the context it was given, by reading the sentence before it prior to reading that sentence.
First sentence was a broad statement underlying the overall goals of the Republican party. The second sentence stated what is considered top priority when it comes to environmental issues.

I thought you would have figured that out.....
So if an issue affects human health and safety, but is not "properly" balanced with economics?
Obviously human health and safety trumps it, because, as it said, that is the top priority....
Liberalism is breaking down society, it's pretty obvious to everyone who isn't devout. Don't worry though after another year and a half of obama rule, there won't be any sand left for them to stick their head in.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-05-01 15:53:15  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Not at all, my gripe isn't with "conservatives" not being altruistically environmentalist, my issue is with them (or anyone for that matter) claiming to be something they objectively are not. Republicans are not fiscally or environmentally conservative, they are only socially conservative. Democrats aren't socially liberal, let alone progressive. People like Rand Paul claiming to be libertarian, but he only seems to care about religious freedom and legalizing pot.

Ideological monikers have basically no meaning at this point.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 16:01:43  
No, only Republicans are evil, Jassik said so!
Isn't this basically what you guys say just switching republicans with democrats?

Where is Rav to cry about the hypocrisy of this post?!?
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 16:09:25  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-03 08:10:40  
Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Now, can someone please be kind enough to at least lock this thread? Thanks.
Again, mods don't lock threads because you say so, or because you don't like the topic or the poster.

What you are asking can and will be used against you at a later date.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2015-05-03 10:46:08  
Candlejack, you're a complete *** moron.

He's not once defended Lordgrim the way you seem to believe he has. In fact, had you actually read the PnR section when Lordgrim was regularly posting there, KN was the one most often seen destroying his arguments, telling him he needs to stop with the conspiracy theory *** youtube "truths" from people who barely understand how to breathe.

also, I'm the Canadian Big Foot.

Anyways, All KN is really saying that until Lordgrim has actually done something to warrant being topicbanned by the OP of any PnR thread, he's still got the freedom to post in them as much as you do, as afforded by the owners of the site. They would need to ban his account to stop it, and it really wouldn't be fair since he's not actually done anything against the rules.

But I'm surprised it had to be spelled out for you. Perhaps then, by your own logic, the same should apply to you.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-03 10:47:39  
Who knew a discussion of Fluoride would last six pages... who am I kidding everyone knew this would happen !
[+]
By EpicFantasy 2015-05-03 10:50:05  
This is the problem with people nowadays. It is either yes or no, true or false, right or wrong. The world is not black and white.

By taking away Lordgrims ability to post his parroted research you then open the door for more things to be taken away because you just set a precedent.

I know some people have a hard time thinking about the consequences of their actions and rely solely on the feels around here. However, I implore you to think before you start tapping on the ole keyboard.

A one word answer is for people that cannot understand anything else.

NO EXCEPTIONS.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-03 10:51:27  
EpicFantasy said: »
This is the problem with people nowadays. It is either yes or no, true or false, right or wrong. The world is not black and white.

By taking away Lordgrims ability to post his parroted research you then open the door for more things to be taken away because you just set a precedent.

I know some people have a hard time thinking about the consequences of their actions and rely solely on the feels around here. However, I implore you to think before you start tapping on the ole keyboard.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

It is true the world is not black and white it is also Hispanic too !
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-03 10:51:55  
Lordgrim is most likely a troll. But who knows, considering people like Charlo and Ryanx believe him.
[+]
By EpicFantasy 2015-05-03 10:53:25  
Bloodrose said: »
he's still got the freedom

You should be careful waving that word around. It really upsets some people it seems.
By fonewear 2015-05-03 10:53:54  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Lordgrim is most likely a troll. But who knows, considering people like Charlo and Ryanx believe him.

What if I told you we were all trolling each other ! And no one here is serious about anything !
[+]
By EpicFantasy 2015-05-03 10:54:37  
fonewear said: »

NO EXCEPTIONS.

Didn't even make it one post away before the racism. I applaud you diligence.

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

What if I told you we were all trolling each other ! And no one here is serious about anything !

Dude.. That was suppose to be a secret!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-03 10:55:28  
Imma make a new ls and call it MurderWithToothpaste.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-03 10:55:32  

NO EXCEPTIONS.

Didn't even make it one post away before the racism. I applaud you diligence.

Racism has inflated the very DNA of my body. I can't escape it ! The doctor told me the only cure is to stop caring !
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-05-03 11:00:03  
It's not diligence, Fone is obviously slacking, because he's usually posting about Feminism and how the man keeps every woman down.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-05-03 11:03:38  
What if I told you the world was really black and white, and we're just perceiving the shades as colors?
[+]
By EpicFantasy 2015-05-03 11:04:18  
It's not diligence, Fone is obviously slacking, because he's usually posting about Feminism and how the man keeps every woman down.

I thought he has been broadening his horizons, my bad.

What if I told you the world was really black and white, and we're just perceiving the shades as colors?

I'd ask for some of the acid you are on.
By Bloodrose 2015-05-03 11:05:14  
The horizons have brought him many broads.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-05-03 11:06:45  
It's not acid, but it's something!

I call it "Color Contrast"!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-03 11:07:01  

I thought he has been broadening his horizons, my bad.

I'd ask for some of the acid you are on.

Broadening your horizons is a euphemism for dating a fat woman!
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-05-03 20:22:52  
i am not trolling anyone or this website. The only jokes i posted were on a joke topic called comedian corner. I care about this community because i spent part of my life since 2004 on this game.

everything i posted has facts to back it up and the people who articulated the videos also have credentials as well. It does take reading comprehension to understand the information i am sharing with you. Because most of your lives you have been receiving information thinking all is good and nothing can go wrong.

U.S. Government Recommends Lower Level of Fluoride. I'm not the only person saying its bad, doctors and dentists scientists and majority of the world also say its bad.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9