Siren.Akson
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-12 06:49:13  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Seen in NYC's central park.

And it's about Trump.
"Made America Hate Again" written on the bottom. Im surprised more ppl dont use that slogan. It's hilarious and apparently there are alot of ppl that actually believe in such nonsense. Im not sure what's more epic retard. Thinking you're some sort of champion against racism pointing fingers left and right or the witch hunt itself.
By fonewear 2016-06-12 08:30:03  
This guy should be President in November:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-12 08:32:32  
The negative campaign against Trump with the lies of bigotry and hate is the most divisive thing I have ever seen in politics as long as I have been alive. For people to tear everyone apart like this, and fire people up to the point of rage and biolence as if they are actually preventing the rise of Nazi Germany is unforgivable. And all for what? To get an unworthy, corrupt woman elected. She isn't good enough to deserve ripping apart America like this.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-12 08:33:09  
*violence
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-12 08:35:16  
Jassik said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
So far, Mr. Trump leads Mrs. Clinton by 27 points among white voters without a degree, 58 percent to 31 percent,

*sigh*

Everyone has the same right to vote, but the uneducated, easily-swayed-by-rhetoric deciding things is really upsetting.

That said, nobody asked to get back on topic!

College students are more swayed by rhetoric than any other group. A college degree more often than not leaves people poorly educated with a very narrow focus on useless trivia they forget within five years taught to them by close minded inexperienced adult students that stayed in college forever.

You forgot to mention the overwhelming sense of entitlement that expects other people to pay for their useless degree. "Wah I spent all my time learning nothing of value in the real world, clearly it's someone else's fault!"

Some degrees have pretty minimal market value, but the majority of post secondary degrees and certificates earned are done with grants and small loans in blue collar fields at community colleges. The small minority of college students who get liberal arts degrees and whine about underemployment and debt are just the ones who are the loudest.

Still those are the idiots who seemingly get their education on without somehow doing a cost benefit analysis of the whole ordeal. The should be paraded around and laughed at. I still believe their a bigger proportion than you think.
By fonewear 2016-06-12 08:39:58  
The negative campaign against Trump with the lies of bigotry and hate is the most divisive thing I have ever seen in politics as long as I have been alive. For people to tear everyone apart like this, and fire people up to the point of rage and biolence as if they are actually preventing the rise of Nazi Germany is unforgivable. And all for what? To get an unworthy, corrupt woman elected. She isn't good enough to deserve ripping apart America like this.

You could have stopped at woman. This is the USA not the united states of microwave cooking !
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-12 09:19:59  

have you seen the new commercial where the parents of the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE kid complain about trump making fun of cripples?

it's hilarious.

what the dems don't understand is that everyone knows exactly who trump is already and that's why they are voting for him...
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-12 09:23:26  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

have you seen the new commercial where the parents of the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE kid complain about trump making fun of cripples?

it's hilarious.

what the dems don't understand is that everyone knows exactly who trump is already and that's why they are voting for him...

We all know Crips don't vote !

Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-12 09:24:29  

Just when I think this place can't get any stupider someone says something like this. Quit trolling. Please.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-12 09:24:43  
I turn on the TV Uncle Bernie just won't go away he is worse than a cockroach !
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-12 09:25:47  
fonewear said: »
Probably dropping out after the DC primary.
By fonewear 2016-06-12 09:26:34  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Probably dropping out after the DC primary.

He lost 6 months ago though !
By fonewear 2016-06-12 09:28:08  
He is talking right now on Meet the Press saying he is going to prevent Trump from being President. lol
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-12 09:30:02  
He is talking right now on Meet the Press saying he is going to prevent Trump from being President. lol
Then he needs to drop out, it's not that hard of a strategy. Drop out, endorse Hillary.
By fonewear 2016-06-12 09:32:38  
Then he needs to drop out, it's not that hard of a strategy. Drop out, endorse Hillary.

It has always been about Bernie. Not about a revolution he is a bigger ego maniac than Trump. Why else would a 70 something Senator from Vermont do all this ? Not to psycho analyze Bernie...but he probably is doing this to get the attention his parents never gave to him !

You could say the same thing about Trump. Maybe his father was too busy building a company to give Trump attention. That is why he acts the way he does.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-12 09:38:52  

It has always been about Bernie. Not about a revolution he is a bigger ego maniac than Trump. Why else would a 70 something Senator from Vermont do all this ? Not to psycho analyze Bernie...but he probably is doing this to get the attention his parents never gave to him !

You could say the same thing about Trump. Maybe his father was too busy building a company to give Trump attention. That is why he acts the way he does.
I dunno about being a bigger ego maniac than Trump, but he's not far from hurting Hillary's campaign just over his ego. He said he wants to see how the DC primary plays out and I'm betting he drops out.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-12 10:51:38  
False flag Obama wants your guns !
By fonewear 2016-06-12 10:52:11  
Actually Trump is probably anti gun but would never admit it in public.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-12 11:08:37  
Actually Trump is probably anti gun but would never admit it in public.
Trump carries a revolver, iirc.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-12 11:09:59  
It's the classic case of what is more deadly a gun. Or a domestic terrorist !
 Siren.Akson
サーバ: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-12 14:02:59  

Just when I think this place can't get any stupider someone says something like this. Quit trolling. Please.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-12 15:10:51  
Jassik said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
So far, Mr. Trump leads Mrs. Clinton by 27 points among white voters without a degree, 58 percent to 31 percent,

*sigh*

Everyone has the same right to vote, but the uneducated, easily-swayed-by-rhetoric deciding things is really upsetting.

That said, nobody asked to get back on topic!

College students are more swayed by rhetoric than any other group. A college degree more often than not leaves people poorly educated with a very narrow focus on useless trivia they forget within five years taught to them by close minded inexperienced adult students that stayed in college forever.

You forgot to mention the overwhelming sense of entitlement that expects other people to pay for their useless degree. "Wah I spent all my time learning nothing of value in the real world, clearly it's someone else's fault!"

Some degrees have pretty minimal market value, but the majority of post secondary degrees and certificates earned are done with grants and small loans in blue collar fields at community colleges. The small minority of college students who get liberal arts degrees and whine about underemployment and debt are just the ones who are the loudest.

Still those are the idiots who seemingly get their education on without somehow doing a cost benefit analysis of the whole ordeal. The should be paraded around and laughed at. I still believe their a bigger proportion than you think.

You're welcome to believe what you'd like. I work with them everyday, and while there are a ton of undecided, naive, and hapless students I encounter far too often, most are not the loudmouth art and music majors that flood the internet and skip classes to picket.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-12 15:25:20  

He's not trolling, he's entirely serious.

I agree with him 100%, the push to smear trump is some of the most insane power hungry stuff there is. If you can't see it, then you're taking this cognitive dissonance thing to places it's never been before.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-12 15:32:25  
There's plenty of "king of the ashes" going on this election cycle, but most of the criticism of Trump is completely justified. He has essentially no qualifications and the ones he claims are demonstrably false. That's before you even get into the reality of his finances and litigious, thin-skinned nature.

I don't think Hillary is any better. I've never felt like abstaining as much in 2016 as any other point in my life, and I wrote in Mickey Mouse in 2012.
By fonewear 2016-06-12 16:05:27  
Trump is the only validate choice we can't let a woman rules us !
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-12 17:14:25  

Getting trolled by a mod is awesome. You should probably refrain from posting if you yourself cannot be part of a discussion without attacking posters. I get that you are supporting for President one of the most anti-gay Senators in US History. It is your decision. Just as it is my decision to not support the most anti-gay First Lady in the History of the United States.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-12 18:34:35  
CNN today be like this with the shooting:

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-13 11:58:18  
Just when I think this place can't get any stupider

Well then it's your own fault for underestimating us...

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
things and stuff

this is also your fault girlboy...

now quit trolling us and get back to work!

trump or gtfo!
First Page 2 3 ... 119 120 121 ... 216 217 218