users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 141 142 143 ... 216 217 218
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-22 13:59:48  
Isn't Trump getting sued and audited for scamming people? Yeah.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-06-22 14:00:15  
Jassik said: »
Odin.Slore said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
hillary is a slug and the fact that she breaks all the rules, lies, cheats, manipulates everything and liberals have no problem with that is disgusting.

Trump back steps something that he has a change on and liberals implode, but hillary does it and its ok. The logic is amazing.
It's because in the grand scheme of things, her rule breakage amounts to jaywalking, it's not really worth taking the time to write out a ticket but there's no harm in looking at her and saying "don't do that."

Why then did they slam General Petraeus so hard? He did less and liberals called for more punishment.
Gen. Petraeus wasn't running for president. Hillary is and despite what she has been saying, she's been running since 2007. That's why she gets an out. That and wealth, as Vyre said.

The government has wasted a bunch of money, trying to pin Benghazi on Hillary, now they are investigating her on the email thing and in my honest opinion, that investigation isn't a waste but unless they truly find something bad, persuing legal action on her would cost more than it's worth.

He wasn't running for president I agree with you there and she is. Which means to me she should be held to a higher standard

Hillary should be held to a higher standard because she's been in government longer? Why not hold them both to a single standard and admit they are both crooks and would make terrible presidents?

We were talking about hillary and Gen. Petraeus. He got demoted and forced to retire with threats of jail time for doing far less than her.

Less, more... The thing is, those words are meaningless. He committed a crime. Several congressional inquiries and an FBI investigation haven't provided any indication Hillary did. Are you saying that we should ignore whether someone actually broke the law when determining their fate?

She did break the law plain and clear. Only difference is Gen P didnt have obama and ag lynch watching his back.

Which law?
Section 1924 of Title 18 - Classified Information.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-22 14:00:17  
hillary is a slug and the fact that she breaks all the rules, lies, cheats, manipulates everything and liberals have no problem with that is disgusting.

Trump back steps something that he has a change on and liberals implode, but hillary does it and its ok. The logic is amazing.
It's because in the grand scheme of things, her rule breakage amounts to jaywalking, it's not really worth taking the time to write out a ticket but there's no harm in looking at her and saying "don't do that."

Why then did they slam General Petraeus so hard? He did less and liberals called for more punishment.
Gen. Petraeus wasn't running for president. Hillary is and despite what she has been saying, she's been running since 2007. That's why she gets an out. That and wealth, as Vyre said.

The government has wasted a bunch of money, trying to pin Benghazi on Hillary, now they are investigating her on the email thing and in my honest opinion, that investigation isn't a waste but unless they truly find something bad, persuing legal action on her would cost more than it's worth.

He wasn't running for president I agree with you there and she is. Which means to me she should be held to a higher standard

Hillary should be held to a higher standard because she's been in government longer? Why not hold them both to a single standard and admit they are both crooks and would make terrible presidents?

We were talking about hillary and Gen. Petraeus. He got demoted and forced to retire with threats of jail time for doing far less than her.

Less, more... The thing is, those words are meaningless. He committed a crime. Several congressional inquiries and an FBI investigation haven't provided any indication Hillary did. Are you saying that we should ignore whether someone actually broke the law when determining their fate?

She did break the law plain and clear. Only difference is Gen P didnt have obama and ag lynch watching his back.

Which law?
I think it was more of an email protocol that wasn't followed, but not 100% on that.

That was put in place after she left, but as the head of the agency, it would be her decision what the protocol was. It's also not a law and thus not criminal.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-22 14:05:11  
Blazed1979 said: »
She's a glorified st. hooker
If she was a man I'd have used "male stripper" instead.

Please stop defaming valid, valuable professionals offering important services by comparing scumbag politicians to them.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 14:05:13  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Yes, he is. But he isn't Madof. He invested in some shady businesses. Whether he did the investing himself or it was brought to him by one of his executives isn't known. Either way, when you invest you look at the forecasted growth, the balance sheet, check the overheads and if it all looks good you throw a ton of money in. You don't get into details like "are the students happy? are they graduating?" unless you're into philanthropy. Bill Gates stole windows from someone (i forgot), Jobs fired his best friend. Business is not politics and public office.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 14:05:32  
I didn't say money doesn't motivate Donald Trump. I'm sure he's got images of himself lying nakes in $$$ bills painted on the ceiling of his bedroom so he can get himself off to every morning when wakes up (it might also be a painting of his daughter - drum roll i went there)

But what he isn't is a "little man" that can be bossed around and told what to do. Hasn't his war on everything and everyone proven that? Fired from MBC, what does he do? he goes "yeah f u 2".

Imagine if Hilary was even threatened with losing support from one of her many corporate supporters - she would be barking like a poodle and purring like a kitty cat for their forgivness (God damn it if that sounds sexist I'm sorry - have good women run for office so that I don't tear them down).

You realize as the President, you have to actually... I dunno... work with people? Kinda hard when your own party hates you and the opposition wants to see you fail.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-22 14:06:43  
Asura.Vyre said: »

Which law?

I'm pretty confident Hillary is not an sysadmin capable of deleting mailboxes from a server. She claimed the server failed and the data was lost. In order for it to be a crime, she would have to knowingly destroy classified information without notifying the state department. She didn't destroy in intentionally and she did notify the state department.

Is there another law your think she broke?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-22 14:06:48  

Yes, he is. Useless drivel.

Yeah, thought so.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-22 14:07:37  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
A man who's entire campaign comes down to "look at how successful I am" yet won't show the wealth. What the ***, indeed.
Probably because there's an incredibly visible trail of all of his spectacularly failed business ventures. But don't worry guys, he's an extremely successful businessman.

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I still want to know why I should vote Trump then. He's got no experience working in government at all, a government is not a business and he won't even come clean on how much he's actually worth.

Great, so we should vote for the person who is actively selling out to the highest bidders? The woman who is taking money that gives her conflicts of interest that make her unable to act against businesses and countries that threaten the interests of the American public?
What's Trump going to do? Sue foreign countries for information on how to run a country and then shift blame for his *** ups on those countries? That's about all he knows how to do.

Well, and make a joke out of himself.
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 14:08:46  
I didn't say money doesn't motivate Donald Trump. I'm sure he's got images of himself lying nakes in $$$ bills painted on the ceiling of his bedroom so he can get himself off to every morning when wakes up (it might also be a painting of his daughter - drum roll i went there)

But what he isn't is a "little man" that can be bossed around and told what to do. Hasn't his war on everything and everyone proven that? Fired from MBC, what does he do? he goes "yeah f u 2".

Imagine if Hilary was even threatened with losing support from one of her many corporate supporters - she would be barking like a poodle and purring like a kitty cat for their forgivness (God damn it if that sounds sexist I'm sorry - have good women run for office so that I don't tear them down).

You realize as the President, you have to actually... I dunno... work with people? Kinda hard when your own party hates you and the opposition wants to see you fail.

So I guess that invalidates Sanders' run for the presidency, since his own party hated him too and did even more to stand in his way of reaching the general election.

You're just selling Trump to me when you say the republicans hate him, btw. I'm not a GOPER.
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-06-22 14:10:02  

Which law?

I'm pretty confident Hillary is not an sysadmin capable of deleting mailboxes from a server. She claimed the server failed and the data was lost. In order for it to be a crime, she would have to knowingly destroy classified information without notifying the state department. She didn't destroy in intentionally and she did notify the state department.

IT guy pleading the 5th does not factor in to your cause does it? protection against self incrimination ring a bell?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-22 14:10:09  
Did you know that trump university was not actually a university?
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-22 14:10:27  
Yes, he is. But he isn't Madof. He invested in some shady businesses. Whether he did the investing himself or it was brought to him by one of his executives isn't known. Either way, when you invest you look at the forecasted growth, the balance sheet, check the overheads and if it all looks good you throw a ton of money in. You don't get into details like "are the students happy? are they graduating?" unless you're into philanthropy. Bill Gates stole windows from someone (i forgot), Jobs fired his best friend. Business is not politics and public office.

He made commercials with claims about his seminars and classes being his secret real estate strategies taught by hand picked teachers. That's fraud. He also is under investigation for misuse of tax exempt charities because he hasn't shown that any of the money claimed to have been donated ever was.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 14:12:13  
Sanders own party hated him? You mean the people who can't wait for him to come back to Congress and work with him? The same people who will now be encouraged to work with him considering his very competitive run for POTUS that galvanized quite a few bases?

Not limited to:
-Minorities
-Youth
-Upper-Middle class whites

I'm not sure you get that Sanders will come out of this race better off where Trump will most definitely be in a worse position than where he started.

Neither donors nor sitting pols want anything to do with him save a few holdouts and the people that must back him as part of their own jobs.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 14:13:11  

Which law?

In short, you need someone to judge intent, I suggest they call in the NBA.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 14:13:56  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Verklempt; discuss.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 14:14:29  

He made commercials with claims about his seminars and classes being his secret real estate strategies taught by hand picked teachers. That's fraud. He also is under investigation for misuse of tax exempt charities because he hasn't shown that any of the money claimed to have been donated ever was.

I'm not saying he is a saint. I'm not saying he's even good. He's the lesser of two evils.

What is all of that in comparison to the trillions of tax dollars that were used to bail out Wall St. and "too big to fail" banks?

What is all of that in comparison to the sub-prime mortgage crisis which is a direct consequence of Bill Clinton's presidency, of which Hilary has a MAJOR and direct role in?

I'm not championing Donald Trump. I'm just saying he's the pocket thief sitting at the corner and Hilary is the bank that just foreclosed on your mortgage.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 14:15:34  
So rather than the long-horned demon, I should pick the gluten free, spray tanned demon with the good hair.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-22 14:15:46  
Did you know that Hillary has her own university scandal?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 14:16:37  
Trumps a fraudster, that's probably worse than Clinton's Machiavellian approach to politics. But really, both are pretty bad choices.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-22 14:17:03  

Which law?

IT guy pleading the 5th does not factor in to your cause does it? protection against self incrimination ring a bell?

The right of protection from self incrimination doesn't mean you did anything wrong. A friend of mine looked like a guy that shoplifted a hat and happened to be walking to class wearing a hat. A cop stopped him and asked where he got the hat and he said he "got" it at the mall. That was enough for them to detain him for hours while they tried to badger a confession out of him. I'd he'd said nothing or been a little more specific with his wording, he would have gone about his day.

Should we assume guilt for anyone who exercises their constitutionally protected rights?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-22 14:17:04  
What is all of that in comparison to the sub-prime mortgage crisis which is a direct consequence of Bill Clinton's presidency, of which Hilary has a MAJOR and direct role in?

Oh a "major and direct role" huh? Care to elaborate?
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-22 14:18:48  

I'm not saying he is a saint. I'm not saying he's even good. He's the lesser of two evils.

What is all of that in comparison to the trillions of tax dollars that were used to bail out Wall St. and "too big to fail" banks?

I'm not championing Donald Trump. I'm just saying he's the pocket thief sitting at the corner and Hilary is the bank that just foreclosed on your mortgage.

I don't care if Hillary was running an international child sex trade, *** the pocket thief too.
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 14:19:29  
So rather than the long-horned demon, I should pick the gluten free, spray tanned demon with the good hair.
It would be more accurate to describe it as a choice between getting vomit all over yourself(Trump) and getting ebola (Hilary).
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-22 14:20:22  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Did you know that Hillary has her own university scandal?
Nope...
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-22 14:20:34  
Trumps a fraudster, that's probably worse than Clinton's Machiavellian approach to politics. But really, both are pretty bad choices.

Clinton is 1000x worse than trump. If you can reason that simply be the mear fact that it takes the entire media propping her up to make her a terrible candidate while in organized unison trying to tear down her opponent then you're intentionally covering your eyes.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 14:21:28  
So... is there any reason to vote Trump other than Clinton losing? Does the man even have a platform that resonates with you?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 14:21:48  
Better elect this guy with some wonky *** plans because Clinton!
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 14:24:09  

Oh a "major and direct role" huh? Care to elaborate?
Its common knowledge, I don't want to go and dig for where I read it, but you can start here if you want to know:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/hillary-clintons-ties-to-fannie-mae-freddie-mac-lo/
First Page 2 3 ... 141 142 143 ... 216 217 218