users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 143 144 145 ... 216 217 218
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-22 14:53:37  
Not only is it awful reasoning it's specifically based on your opinion as you ve shown me nothing to convince me that's even the case or my best option...
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 14:54:43  
Blazed1979 said: »
Take the lesser of two evils.
That's Hillary.
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 14:58:14  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Not only is it awful reasoning it's specifically based on your opinion as you ve shown me nothing to convince me that's even the case or my best option...
Hold on now, you seem to be having an entirely different debate than the one I'm having with the other Hilary supporters.

You see they're all saying that Hilary isnt as bad as Trump. Even the Republicans here are in agreement that there are two shitty shitty candidates up for the general election.

You seem to be saying that there's nothing at all wrong with Hilary.

I think if that's your stance, at this point in time, the burden is on you to prove that there's nothing wrong with her as oppossed to me proving there is something wrong with her.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-22 15:00:19  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Section 1924 of Title 18 - Classified Information.
Government communications can be labeled as classified after the fact. There's no publically available evidence showing that classified information was knowingly sent or stored on the server because right now only privileged parties know whether or not it was classified at the time.

It could change obviously but Clinton's claim that know classified info was exchanged could be true even though some of that info is now deemed classified. It's really just a matter of waiting for the investigation to run its course.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-22 15:13:49  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Government communications can be labeled as classified after the fact. There's no publically available evidence showing that classified information was knowingly sent or stored on the server because right now only privileged parties know whether or not it was classified at the time.

It could change obviously but Clinton's claim that know classified info was exchanged could be true even though some of that info is now deemed classified. It's really just a matter of waiting for the investigation to run its course.

A Secretary of State is well trained in recognizing what is classified and what isn't. If they claim otherwise they are simply incompetent.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-06-22 15:14:22  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

This is because it is hard to regulate communication, and communication at that, that is supposed to be across government channels(so it can be picked up and labeled appropriately but also not be a security risk).

For example, if I called you on the phone right now, and could stop myself from hitting on you a little <3, and told you about the engineering systems of a Trident class submarine, anybody that didn't already know that is Secret clearance level information wouldn't even care or think twice about it. Anyone investigating it after the fact, or that had my phone on tap or whatever could label what I said, and then take me in for it.

Clinton gets away with it, because apparently Congress had piss poor regulations regarding email regulation. Which is something that I find appalling, but it makes sense, given favor brokering and political wheeling and dealing. Anything to make it easier for them, until the public finds out.

On another note that doesn't belong here... Pleebs baby~ when you gonna come save Eorzea again? Q.Q
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-22 15:29:25  
Hold on now, you seem to be having an entirely different debate than the one I'm having with the other Hilary supporters.

You see they're all saying that Hilary isnt as bad as Trump. Even the Republicans here are in agreement that there are two shitty shitty candidates up for the general election.

You seem to be saying that there's nothing at all wrong with Hilary.

I think if that's your stance, at this point in time, the burden is on you to prove that there's nothing wrong with her as oppossed to me proving there is something wrong with her.
Appearently you haven't been reading my posts... I've stated nothing one way or the other about Hillary other than that I won't be voting for her...
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-22 16:00:58  
Anna Ruthven said: »
That's Hillary.
I really want to know what you think trump will do that Hillary won't?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-22 16:03:38  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
o_O
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-22 16:04:42  
That's Hillary.
I'm still genuinely interested in why you think trump is the best candidate beyond the point that he's the republican nominee...
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 16:10:51  
That's Hillary.
I'm still genuinely interested in why you think trump is the best candidate beyond the point that he's the republican nominee...
I made three posts already that have a lot of information within them about Hilary. Go read the article and watch the two videos.
Do you want me to transcribe them for you? Not going to happen.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-22 16:12:24  
That's Hillary.

In one phrase, because everyone in DC hates his guts.

Our government is essentially ripping us off, and pissing all over us while they do it. Sending someone there to get along is not going to benefit me (or you), it's only going to make life shittier.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-22 16:13:26  
it's only going to make life shittier.
What part of your life you wish will change through government action?
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-22 16:19:59  
I'd agree with you if our justice system wasn't corrupt, and also part of the problem(you know with lawyers pushing for plea bargains in rape cases, rapists getting off with a few years time vs. the victim's decades of trauma etc.). Well, rather, I'd agree with you if that bolded part made sense. Just because the system can't take you in, or doesn't find out about your misdeeds, it doesn't make you any less criminal. It just means you're above the law, and sadly, it seems that she is and always will be.

Criminal is a person convicted of a crime. So no.
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 16:20:15  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
it's only going to make life shittier.
What part of your life you wish will change through government action?
The part where Wall St. doesn't get bailed out for trillions of dollars that we end up having to pay for. And yes, I mean "WE" as in the international community. Americans feel it first, but the rest of us have to deal with it indirectly as well.
At the same time as they're bailing these *** out, they're pushing treaties and executive branch sponsored/endorsed legislature that only makes it harder for everyone to hold them accountable.

Idk what else to say, its been almost a decade since 2008 - How is the controversy of the Clinton's and their role in everything not a thing? ...

You all supported Sanders and heard the arguments he made against Hilary, and now you've all been suddenly struck with amnesia because "Trump spray tan"...

US doesn't have a friggin prayer with you as the voting base.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-22 16:24:31  
Look, I'm not going to pretend to be above any of this, but there comes a time where pages upon pages of "awfully awful candidate A is subjectively more/less awful than awfully awful candidate B" gets a little... pointless.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-22 16:25:25  
I was asking Nausi specifically.

You all supported Sanders and heard the arguments he made against Hilary, and now you've all been suddenly struck with amnesia because "Trump spray tan"...
Don't throw broad accusations without even knowing the stances of the individual posters.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-22 16:28:28  

Don't throw broad accusations without even knowing the stances of the individual posters.

In addition, acknowledging the problems with Trump doesn't mean you support Clinton or vice versa.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 16:38:09  

Sorry Seha, I meant to say "you guys", but these darn new P&R have no edit. Was poking at the general sentiment of the dems in here who will vote for Hilary just because she's the democratic party nominee. I hate that blind party loyalty as much as I hate apple fanboys. It vexes me to no end. People go blind to the facts when their opponents have valid points. Hilary is worse. People keep saying "it makes no sense to vote for trump because you think Hilary is worse".. That's stupid nonsense. Of course it makes perfect sense to vote for the lesser of two evils.

Its like oh well we're either gonna get a cold or aids, why try and get the cold.
Jassik said: »
In addition, acknowledging the problems with Trump doesn't mean you support Clinton or vice versa.

There's pages upon pages of everyone pointing out the problems with Trump. I think I'm in there too. Its a dead horse. We all know he's rude, racist, ignorant, dumb, cheap, narcassistic etc.

In terms maybe everyone will understand: He's not scared of the people who have been *** up the world for us all. Not scared of big oil, (Kosch brothers), not scared of the corporate media, not scared of Wall St., and not scared of the political establishment. He MAY end up getting in bed with them, but at least it will be on terms he can accept. Hilary is their Hoe! she doesn't want to or have the ability to negotiate with them. She just lies to the public.

I mean look, I posted a video of her contradicting herself on MAJOR issues for 12 minutes, and no one in here even flinched, they're still on this "*** trump" train.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-22 16:38:45  
To me it's much worse to elect someone who doesn't even have actual plans for anything.
She has plans alright.. lots and lots of plans that she's been scheming for 4 decades.. God help us all.
So, presumably well thought out plans, yeah? I'll take that rather than Trumps thoughtless *and near instantly retracted) ***spewing.

Thanks for confirming exactly why Trump isn't going to get my vote.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-22 16:39:25  
There's pages upon pages of everyone pointing out the problems with Trump.
This is a Trump thread..

lol
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-06-22 16:46:09  
Jassik said: »
I'd agree with you if our justice system wasn't corrupt, and also part of the problem(you know with lawyers pushing for plea bargains in rape cases, rapists getting off with a few years time vs. the victim's decades of trauma etc.). Well, rather, I'd agree with you if that bolded part made sense. Just because the system can't take you in, or doesn't find out about your misdeeds, it doesn't make you any less criminal. It just means you're above the law, and sadly, it seems that she is and always will be.

Criminal is a person convicted of a crime. So no.
You can commit a crime, and not be convicted for it. You can also be convicted of a crime, and not be guilty of it. There are plenty of criminals roaming the streets freely as we type. Don't deny reality.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-22 16:46:51  
Hmm.... Trump says something stupid, I can't stop hearing about it. When someone tries to kill him or he gives the best speech of his life?

*cricket*
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 16:47:22  
There's pages upon pages of everyone pointing out the problems with Trump.
This is a Trump thread..

lol

Yes that's true, and there should be a Trump thread. He's an outsider of the politican establishment, he was an underdog, he shocked us all with things he said, we were more shocked with how popular he was. Great fantastic - we saw him coming a mile away and spotted him for what he was; ignorant.

"Its never the punches you see coming that land" This would be an accurate sentiment if we hadn't already been bent over and *** by the clintons.
Seriously read up on this stuff, 2008 financial meltdown was because of her, her husband and their masters. She is setting it all up to happen again.

Whats Trump going to do? He's going saber rattle and maybe stall a few peace agreements. He will piss off the mexicans but they will work with him. The Arab world at first will be like "we have to save face and can't work with him" but then they will wake up to smell the coffee and be like "oh wait he's the president of the world's super power". He's not going to do sh!t that is permanent.

At least we will have entertaining white house press conferences:
"You, get out. you, shut up. you, sit down. You, bring me a glass of milk and some cookies"
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-22 16:50:18  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Hmm.... Trump says something stupid, I can't stop hearing about it. When someone tries to kill him or he gives the best speech of his life?

*cricket*

That doesn't mean it was a good speech worth talking about, it just means he read the teleprompter correctly for once.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-22 16:51:03  
Look, I'm not going to pretend to be above any of this, but there comes a time where pages upon pages of "awfully awful candidate A is subjectively more/less awful than awfully awful candidate B" gets a little... pointless.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-22 16:52:18  
Does anyone who isn't a partisan hack want to comment on his speech?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-06-22 16:53:47  
anyone who isn't a partisan hack
I'd argue that such a thing no longer exists in this country.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-22 16:54:31  

*cricket*
I was legitimately surprised someone made an attempt. As much of a raging douche-canoe as I find him to be, I don't approve of assassination.

That said, said attempt doesn't make him a more appealing candidate by any means. And I'm not going to be broken up over it and be any easier on him over it.

"Best speech of his life" doesn't mean much when the bar was at ankle height.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-22 16:54:45  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
anyone who isn't a partisan hack
I'd argue that such a thing no longer exists in this country.
It does in this one!
First Page 2 3 ... 143 144 145 ... 216 217 218