言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Site Update 2015.09.22
Site Update 2015.09.22
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-22 09:50:19  
The site has been updated.

Bit of a filler week since I was out of town. Mostly just finished up some things I'd already been working on, and some random QoL tweaks.

• [XI] Ergon weapons now show in the achievements tab.

• [XI] The level of legendary weapon you have now shows on the character page.

• [XI] The item level 255 bug has been addressed.

• [XI] Item sets now display their last update time.

• [XI] Bio III was incorrectly listed as Bio II in the RDM merit section.

• [XIV] The world list now includes nine additional worlds.

• [XIV] The global Wanted section is now in the left sidebar.

• [XIV] The global Bazaar section is now in the left sidebar.

• The post creation and preview boxes now accurately reflect final post width. (Update: Now just the preview box will)

• The forum rules are now available via the left sidebar.

• Nodes can now be deleted (and undeleted).

• The 'rainbow' BBCode has been added. It does have a limitation in that it must be the innermost set of tags you use. In unrelated news, I have suspended Kingnobody's BBCode privileges indefinitely.

• A new badge has been added for the people who take on specific awful tasks from me.

• Spoilers now work in nodes again.

• Javascript throughout the site has been cleaned up.

• Assorted punctuation mistakes around the site have been cleaned up.

Things I didn't finish, but are mostly done:

• XI Guild point item refresh

• "Go to last post read" functionality

• XIV Item Sets

Some other news of note:

The Forum rules have been updated to include BG's "catch-all" rule. It's near the bottom here.

Terraka has decided to step down as a moderator, as RL time constraints are just too much right now. She did an excellent job with some of the less glamourous and visible parts of the job, like sifting through massive screenshot dumps (I know I'll miss that).

And just so we're super clear on this, since discussions of moderator promotions/retirements tend to draw out a lot of terrible posts, this is not a topic for discussion, in any way, shape, or form. You get one warning. That was it.

As always, thank you for supporting the site, and let me know of any problems you find.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-22 09:51:40  
Rooks said: »
The 'rainbow' BBCode has been added. It does have a limitation in that it must be the innermost set of tags you use. In unrelated news, I have suspended Kingnobody's BBCode privileges indefinitely.
yaaa.....wait, what?
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-22 09:56:08  
More royalty! \o/
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-22 09:59:08  
Damn, now everyone will notice I was too lazy to continue my trials on some weapons!!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-22 10:02:08  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Damn, now everyone will notice I was too lazy to continue my trials on some weapons!!
Guilty...one of my regrets.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-09-22 10:03:05  
Oh you just gotta love those screenshots people post lol.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-22 10:34:31  
A new badge has been added for the people who take on specific awful tasks from me.
I can run quests on ffxiah now?
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-22 10:41:36  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
A new badge has been added for the people who take on specific awful tasks from me.
I can run quests on ffxiah now?

Occasionally I need random grindy tasks done (data collection, mostly) that don't really require me to do them personally, so I farm them out to make better use of my limited development time. Lakshmi.Teven is mostly the king of this, though Spath compiled the list of MS Paint winners for me, so he got one of those too.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-09-22 12:13:39  
My weapons up above under the jobs list (where they appear in an horizontal list) are the correct level.
The ones they appear (with mouseover) in the big multilayered (a raw for each type of RME) thing are not the right level instead.

Is this working as intended or do I need to flush GW or just wait a few days?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-22 12:15:21  
Asura.Sechs said: »
My weapons up above under the jobs list (where they appear in an horizontal list) are the correct level.
The ones they appear (with mouseover) in the big multilayered (a raw for each type of RME) thing are not the right level instead.

Is this working as intended or do I need to flush GW or just wait a few days?

Working as intended right now. I'll make them reflect the current level as well eventually, right now they're just the older functionality.
[+]
 Phoenix.Enochroot
サーバ: Phoenix
user: enoch
By Phoenix.Enochroot 2015-09-22 12:24:57  
Somehow I ended up with a Mandau 119 and a Mandau 99 in my list of RME. I can assure you that I'm not crazy enough to have done two, so this probably represents a bug somewhere.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-22 12:27:21  
Phoenix.Enochroot said: »
Somehow I ended up with a Mandau 119 and a Mandau 99 in my list of RME. I can assure you that I'm not crazy enough to have done two, so this probably represents a bug somewhere.

Duuuuuaallllll wiiiiiiiield

Thanks. I'll look into it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-22 12:31:06  

It would probably confuse the crap out of the ghost taru that gives it to you.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-09-22 13:33:42  
Was afterglow accounted for? Just wondering.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-22 13:37:48  
*points at Enoch*

Badge him, Rooks! Badge him!
[+]
 Phoenix.Enochroot
By Phoenix.Enochroot 2015-09-22 13:40:57  
Anna Ruthven said: »

I DONT NEED NO STINKING BADGES
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-22 13:41:29  

I DONT NEED NO STINKING BADGES

Badgers are cool!
[+]
By Aelius 2015-09-22 13:44:05  
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-22 13:44:27  
Badges rock!
 Phoenix.Enochroot
By Phoenix.Enochroot 2015-09-22 13:45:50  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-22 13:53:43  
A lot of people don't know this, but the turtle is the suction cup of the animal world.
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2015-09-22 14:04:33  
"Go to last post read" functionality

nuff said
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-22 14:10:02  
A lot of people don't know this, but the turtle is the suction cup of the animal world.

Today we are teaching poodles how to fly!
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2015-09-22 14:35:06  
I am not sure if this is intended or not, but I "lost" my Aegis due to having a trial on it, and regained it once I could get my fifth Marrow this afternoon.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-22 14:41:44  
fillerbunny9 said: »
I am not sure if this is intended or not, but I "lost" my Aegis due to having a trial on it, and regained it once I could get my fifth Marrow this afternoon.

Wait, it disappeared from the list? We never remove items, only add, so that's weird. Can you give me more details on what happened, were you running the GW plugin, etc
By fillerbunny9 2015-09-22 16:22:02  
it disappeared from the scoring section, while remaining in the list up top. I am using guildwork, yes. I can try to replicate the issue with my Spharai, if I haven't put it on a trial already.

edit: spharai is currently marked with a Magian Trial, but still shows in my scoring section, so I dunno. at this point, I just take it as a given that my scoring is going to be messed up because despite building four Relics, it seems to think I am Rank 0 in all nations now.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-22 16:38:43  
it disappeared from the scoring section, while remaining in the list up top. I am using guildwork, yes. I can try to replicate the issue with my Spharai, if I haven't put it on a trial already.

edit: spharai is currently marked with a Magian Trial, but still shows in my scoring section, so I dunno. at this point, I just take it as a given that my scoring is going to be messed up because despite building four Relics, it seems to think I am Rank 0 in all nations now.

Yeah, I have no idea. Some problems with the LSCOM can be fixed by setting your title to something 75-era and then logging out (so the LSCOM gets that the next time it scans), as newer titles seem to break it. Never seen it lose rank before, though. That's a new one.
 Leviathan.Behemothx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2015-09-22 17:06:12  
Hi Rooks,

Small bug, it shows my 3 empyreans with the correct levels but if you click on achievements, it doesn't show my Daurdabla in there.

Also... at the risk of sounding like a broken record, any luck checking the missing linkshells? Guildwork shows my correct linkshells but ffxiah does not.
By fillerbunny9 2015-09-22 17:35:42  

Yeah, I have no idea. Some problems with the LSCOM can be fixed by setting your title to something 75-era and then logging out (so the LSCOM gets that the next time it scans), as newer titles seem to break it. Never seen it lose rank before, though. That's a new one.

my title updated for the first time in I dunno how long when I did the expeditionary force for a Vorseal, but mission progress remained long out of date. the update to the site a week or two ago was where I suddenly lost Nation progress.