Rhapsody's Of Vana'diel: Chapter 3 Step By Step.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Escha » Rhapsody's of Vana'diel: Chapter 3 step by step.
Rhapsody's of Vana'diel: Chapter 3 step by step.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Ragnarok.Kushitap
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Kushitap
By Ragnarok.Kushitap 2015-11-21 17:28:50  
rcobb said: »
Anyone stuck on "An Unending Song"? I went step by step and can't seem to get #28-Home Nation Cutscene. I have the KI for beating the BC (26) and got the cut scene (27) but no matter what I do I can't get a CS when I zone into a home nation.

Have you been able to advance? I'm having the same problem and I can't find why this is happening. I completed CoP, so I should have got the CS, but zoning into any of the Home Nations doesn't give me the CS, and under Missions "An Unending Song" is still active.

Edit: I just realized I didn't get the Iroha Trust, I did this days ago and don't remember if my inventory was full. I got it by checking the Mystic Retriever right outside the Etched Rock. Then zoning into South Sandoria I got the CS! :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Krystela
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Krystela 2015-11-21 18:01:17  
Ragnarok.Kushitap said: »
rcobb said: »
Anyone stuck on "An Unending Song"? I went step by step and can't seem to get #28-Home Nation Cutscene. I have the KI for beating the BC (26) and got the cut scene (27) but no matter what I do I can't get a CS when I zone into a home nation.

Have you been able to advance? I'm having the same problem and I can't find why this is happening. I completed CoP, so I should have got the CS, but zoning into any of the Home Nations doesn't give me the CS, and under Missions "An Unending Song" is still active.

Edit: I just realized I didn't get the Iroha Trust, I did this days ago and don't remember if my inventory was full. I got it by checking the Mystic Retriever right outside the Etched Rock. Then zoning into South Sandoria I got the CS! :)

He got it fixed, he was tossing trust as we went and got stuck because of it. All he had to do is to get te trusts again and everything worked fine after that.
By protectorchrono 2015-11-21 22:14:43  
Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
So who all agrees that the mission cutscene of Rhapsodies of Vana'diel "Absolute Trust" was badass with the five alter ego heroines fighting together like this?!

Video by Kyrial
YouTube Video Placeholder

Meh....needs more MEN. (my opinion)
 Sylph.Saviour
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Saviour 2015-12-03 18:40:05  
Anyone know how to get another KI for 3-26 if you fail the fight??
 Sylph.Chakoteh
user: chakoteh
By Sylph.Chakoteh 2015-12-09 11:39:43  
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
I think Seha meant her armor, Death Penalty is extremely powerful with the right setup. Anyway, not having the accuracy and protection to take on level 124ish enemies solo/with trusts presents a problem, more so if you're unable or unwilling to team up with others. I highly recommend talking to people in the area if you're unable to kill the Narakas or Panopts. Either that or move to Sylph and bug me to help ya.
Thanks JeanPaul :) I will be bugging you to help me and Dejibo get this fight done. We have died three times now, so obviously don't get it...
 Fenrir.Esmrambo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Esmrambo
By Fenrir.Esmrambo 2015-12-11 18:51:20  
Does anyone know what Rhapsody in Fuschia, Puce, and Ochre do?
 Bahamut.Alexcennah
サーバ: Bahamut
user: digoserra
By Bahamut.Alexcennah 2015-12-12 19:42:46  
Fenrir.Esmrambo said: »
Does anyone know what Rhapsody in Fuschia, Puce, and Ochre do?
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/46977-Key-Items-Available-by-Progressing-through-Rhapsodies-of-Vana%E2%80%99diel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Babyseallover 2015-12-19 16:39:25  
Did anyone have a problem getting the cut-scene at step:

"7)Warp. Go to Western Adoulin and enter Ceizak Battlegrounds for another cut-scene."

I have touched the rock, got the CG with Iroha disappearing and when i go to Ceizak Battlegrounds - nothing happens....
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-12-19 17:34:56  
You need to be very far in adoulin, i assume, past Balamor's ruse BCNM.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [124 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Blittzjr
サーバ: Asura
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blittzjr 2016-04-21 13:37:11  
My inventory was full for the Ganged up On mission where you get lilisettes cipher, any idea where the Mystic Retriever is for her, so I can progress in the missions?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [367 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9