A Terrorist Group Plan To Attack Stopped (UAE)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » A terrorist group plan to attack Stopped (UAE)
A terrorist group plan to attack Stopped (UAE)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Regicide
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: voiceless
By Asura.Regicide 2015-12-08 16:41:29  
ABU DHABI // A group of people set up a military-style base in the desert where they buried weapons and planned attacks on tourist areas on New Year’s Eve last year, the Federal Supreme Court has heard.

Forty-one men are on trial charged with belonging to an illegal organisation called Shabab Al Manara, which aimed to create a caliphate in the UAE.

The court saw two videos showing five defendants, including M A R and A A H, shot by public prosecution in Al Rifaa desert in Ras Al Khaimah, where the group had set up a winter camp to “give lectures, play sports and train with weapons by shooting cups”.

A A H said the group’s objective was to commit violent acts that would allow it to take over the government.

“The group shrouds itself under false pretences claiming the spread of Islamic teachings, when their real goal is a call for jihad. They said the ruler was a disbeliever and he doesn’t follow Sharia.

“They wanted to kill everyone who was loyal to him. The weapons were to be used in the many planned attacks, but not all members agreed,” A A H said.

M A R and A A H admitted it was them in the videos when questioned by the court, but claimed that the audio recording of their voices had been altered.

Prosecutors said the case was exceptional in its events and level of criminal danger.

“The case started with K A K, who was trying to take over the leadership to create a caliphate. However, he failed to see the terrorism it would create in the country. He used Al Manara mosque and Al Arqam school to spread his ideals and established the group in order to achieve authority.

“He planned on wrecking malls, centres and towers, one of which was planned to take place on the eve of new year last year, but they were arrested,” prosecutors said.

“The group smuggled weapons and communicated with and financially aided international terrorist groups to later ensure their support.

“They trained in weapons use and fighting, and collected books on how to take over the rulership and destroy non-Muslims.”

Weapons and ammunition were also buried in Al Warqa in Dubai, prosecutors said, adding that one of the defendants had paid Dh20,000 for three remote-controlled bombs, while two others received training on how to operate the bombs and conducted several tests with the bombs in Al Rifaa desert.

Prosecutors said the group planned to bomb nightclubs, hotels and other tourist areas in Dubai, and looked for assistance from Al Ansar movement in Iran.

Members of the group learnt how to shoot at two paintball clubs in Dubai and Al Ain.

The case was adjourned for further hearings on December 20 and 27, and January 3.

aalkhoori@thenational.ae

nalremeithi@thenational.ae

Dunno how to link *** hate isis

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/courts/group-planned-attacks-on-tourist-areas-on-new-years-eve
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-08 16:45:54  
Religion of peace!

Good thing it was stopped.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-12-08 17:57:44  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Religion of peace!
What religion do you think the people who caught them and the people trying them practice?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-12-08 19:08:47  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
What religion do you think the people who caught them and the people trying them practice?

I bet they don't practice it like this.

Asura.Regicide said: »
“He planned on wrecking malls, centres and towers, one of which was planned to take place on the eve of new year last year, but they were arrested,” prosecutors said.

Prosecutors said the group planned to bomb nightclubs, hotels and other tourist areas in Dubai, and looked for assistance from Al Ansar movement in Iran.

I know trying to distinguish right from wrong is hard for you though.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-12-08 19:10:31  
Altimaomega said: »
... which was my *** point, thanks.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-08 19:12:42  
Religion of peace!
I'll remember that next time someone tries to incorrectly paint Adolf Hitler or Timothy Mcvey as a devout christian zealot.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-12-08 19:14:35  
... which was my *** point, thanks.

So Catholics and Christians are the same then huh.. ffs.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-12-08 19:20:44  
Religion of peace!
I'll remember that next time someone tries to incorrectly paint Adolf Hitler or Timothy Mcvey as a devout christian zealot.
Yes, do.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-12-08 19:34:50  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
All Catholics are Christians, but not all Christians are Catholic.

Catholics are Christians but their christian beliefs are not the same as other Christians.... so why wouldn't Muslims practice differently from each other depending how they interpret the Qaran.
So either you are agreeing with me or you're trolling.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-12-08 19:36:06  
is this the one where they blow up a mako reactor, or is that a diff thread?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-12-08 19:50:19  
so why wouldn't Muslims practice differently from each other depending how they interpret the Qaran.
Can you help us explain this to Nausi?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-12-08 19:50:28  
Way to take something basic and throw it at the wall.

Dude, you are making zero sense for any aspect of the conversation.
Congratulations I guess..
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-12-08 19:52:30  
so why wouldn't Muslims practice differently from each other depending how they interpret the Qaran.
Can you help us explain this to Nausi?

Why? You are the one who does't understand it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-12-08 19:55:08  
Yeah.......
Life trolled you.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-12-08 20:37:46  
why don't you explain it to me then.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2015-12-08 20:53:37  

Regardless of the excuse given I don't think avoiding or ignoring a question lends credibility to ones argument.

I see what you mean though, or what you're implying. Under Christianity you have Catholicism, Methodists, Pentecostals, so forth, based on how they interpret the Bible. So why not the same for Muslims so they aren't associated with the radicalized ones?

I don't think its that easy though, and theres no saying the radical ones wouldn't just adopt the "new" religion either. I think it would be a good idea to make distinctions between the two simply to avoid being lumped in with radical terrorists but again, Don't think its that easy to just invent a split religion, then again I don't know the history or the different Christianities.

Regardless, I don't think it would matter in the end, I'm sure it wouldn't change peoples minds or opinions, especially the really bigoted ones, made bigoted, thanks to fear mongering from your good friend Public News.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-12-08 21:42:48  
1,000,000 dipshits spared from UAE flagging their Facebook profile pic.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-12-09 10:32:33  
stoped
really?
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-12-09 10:53:06  
All Catholics are Christians, but not all Christians are Catholic.
Catholics are Christians but their christian beliefs are not the same as other Christians.... so why wouldn't Muslims practice differently from each other depending how they interpret the Qaran.
So either you are agreeing with me or you're trolling.
Catholics haven't preformed mass murders over theology for at least 250 years.
By Altimaomega 2015-12-09 11:29:08  
That's my point kinda.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-09 12:37:55  
So what you're saying is that Islam will become the world's dominate religion, take over the world. World enters another Dark Age for a few hundred years ruled by Islam. Then afterwards enters a period of enlightenment for Islam, at which point Islam finally catches up with Christianity. Seems like that's going to take a really long time.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-09 12:44:38  
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-09 13:00:01  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
So what you're saying is that Islam will become the world's dominate religion, take over the world. World enters another Dark Age for a few hundred years ruled by Islam. Then afterwards enters a period of enlightenment for Islam, at which point Islam finally catches up with Christianity. Seems like that's going to take a really long time.

How did comparing what has been/is to what is now, have anything to do with Islam taking over the world..?
History repeating, but this time with Islam instead of Christianity.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9