フォーラム » FFXI » Escha » Reisenjima T4s
Reisenjima T4s
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47
 Carbuncle.Papesse
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Papesse
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2020-02-25 18:03:56  
If you are struggling with Schah, you can choose to kill only the Ashvas to remove the melee damage resistance or Rathas to remove the ranged damage resistance when they pop. You don't need to kill all adds. Also only up to 6 adds can be present at the same time (Bhata/Ashva/Ratha/Gaja x1, Mantri x2) and they don't perform their signature move until low HP except for Bhata with Dark Arrivisme.
[+]
 Kujata.Atarashi
サーバ: Kujata
user: TaoVhal
By Kujata.Atarashi 2020-02-26 00:36:20  
Thanks for all the input everyone. It's been very useful. I will share everyone's input with my LS tonight.

My major takeaways have been to increase the DPS in the add party, ensure that max buffs are maintained, Geo/DRK for additional support, and re-gearing some of our COR's to have Savage sets as well.

:) Cheers~!

Ps. I would love to see more videos of people doing! I'm going to twitch stream/clip our next attempt with the goal of reviewing it.
By Mrgrim 2020-02-26 00:55:07  
Kujata.Atarashi said: »
Thanks for all the input everyone. It's been very useful. I will share everyone's input with my LS tonight.

My major takeaways have been to increase the DPS in the add party, ensure that max buffs are maintained, Geo/DRK for additional support, and re-gearing some of our COR's to have Savage sets as well.

:) Cheers~!

Ps. I would love to see more videos of people doing! I'm going to twitch stream/clip our next attempt with the goal of reviewing it.

That's goood man, because on my low man runs i have my corsair doing savage and my bard spamming Mordants to keep damage up and prevent the caturaes from doing supernasty tp moves. Stygian and Banneret is what you got to look out for on schah.

Edit: Also go to sleep Malthar, you too sick to be on the forums.
 Odin.Llewelyn
サーバ: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2020-02-29 16:06:53  
Does Zerde/Botulus have high Blunt resistance compared to slashing or is MNK an acceptable DD for him? A friend was doing an Aeonic with a group, but he missed Zerde and Schah, so I was gonna help him through those. His only DD jobs are BLU and MNK, but I don't know if Zerde has extra resistance to Blunt damage or not.
By Pantafernando 2020-02-29 16:24:28  
BG has the estimated resistances in the foe page. I supose the information is correct, at least when i used those information for vinipata, they were on point.
 Odin.Llewelyn
サーバ: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2020-02-29 16:32:41  
Oh, whoops. I only looked at the Botulus page. Thanks.
 Kujata.Atarashi
By Kujata.Atarashi 2020-03-24 09:23:21  
Just wanted to share with everyone~ We got it ^^

We ended up with

PLD / WHM / GEO

GEO / BRD / SAM / WAR / WHM

6 minutes to spare and smooth sailing~ Thanks to everyone for the suggestions along the way!

Just Vinipata and Albumen left! :)

Edit: Wow Vinipata is a punk *** and died in like 1minute.
Just the Mandy left!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Kujata.Atarashi
By Kujata.Atarashi 2020-03-24 10:14:19  
We did Vini with the following:

RUN / WHM

SMN / SMN / SCH / BRD / BLM / GEO

(Activated AM3 and used a mule for pet rolls)

Honestly I was shocked. I saw people using their 2 hours and it literally just melted. I barely even cured. We try not to use SMN's as much as possible, but this one was just too easy not to.

(We tried a couple melee set ups and blm/sch set ups... did ok, but the AoE's hurt and ended up wiping a couple times trying different methods.)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [348 days between previous and next post]
By Davorin 2021-03-07 01:06:59  
Anyone have an estimated evasion value for Zerde?
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2021-03-07 01:24:19  
< 1560
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47