Final Fantasy Xi 11 PLD Cleaving Dagger 27-31 Mob

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Final Fantasy Xi 11 PLD Cleaving Dagger 27-31 Mob
Final Fantasy Xi 11 PLD Cleaving Dagger 27-31 Mob
 Asura.Tarquine
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Tarquine 2016-03-14 09:19:01  
dustinfoley said: »
Asura.Tarquine said: »
Thats on apex mobs. With cor roll, on an exp campaign. No idea if its with cp ring or not since you cant see buffs.

On just regular ilevel 125 worms/toads i maintain about 600-700k an hour solo as a pup fighting 1 worm/toad at a time with no cp ring or cor roll. I do use kupofried + 50% cape but im only at 300ish jp atm. If i had the other 300 % bonus from being at 1200 jp, i can see breaking 1m an hour being possible solo during a campaign

So 250 k an hour for an ae pull is really low.

My 3-450k / hour was with no rings, no cape, 0 JP, and RoV was only 80% done. I had just come back from a break and tried out a pulling party, and that is what i remember it clocking. So the figures are skewed.

I now have Trizek, am aware of Cap rings, have a cape (but only 20%) and finished RoV, and am sat on about 200JP for PLD.

Still, i'm asking 'how to improve?' Not 'how bad am I currently doing'?

First off, my post was toward the original post of the thread not you, but since you asked...

Honestly if an ae party with actual blu in it is only getting 400k ish an hour, the blue/ae are too weak. 400k cp per hour is solo quality cp on even match mobs. In resinjema, 1 round of ae should clear it, then you should have a pull ready to go from area 2 to keep a constant stream of mobs going. You should be getting multiple jp per pull in an ae group there, which should put you well over 1-3m per hour.

Still didn't ask "How badly am I doing" but thanks for chipping in.

The party itself had me pull bunch of mobs, and the BLUs/BST one shotted it in a few seconds, rinse, repeat. Also, the ~450k/hour was *my* CP - not others CP (no idea what their tallies hit). As i've since discovered, it was due to a lack of the permanent bonuses/rings/cor etc. I was getting around 1k per mob kill if that is any indication.

What I am asking is what gear to aim for as PLD so that I can start/improve solo cleaving. For example, a good dagger to WS with? What sets can I stack +Phalanx on?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2016-03-14 09:20:14  
Watch my video and pause it near the beginning whenever I hover over armor. Aim for all of that.
[+]
 Asura.Tarquine
By Asura.Tarquine 2016-03-14 09:24:43  
Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder said: »
Watch my video and pause it near the beginning whenever I hover over armor. Aim for all of that.

Thanks - i'll do that when i've got a screen bigger than my phone to gaze at over lunch :)
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2016-03-15 07:04:25  
Asura.Tarquine said: »

Thanks - i'll do that when i've got a screen bigger than my phone to gaze at over lunch :)

An alternative to the Sinister Reign armor is Reisenjima stuff, augmented with MAB if that's easier for you or anyone else.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2016-03-15 08:53:44  
Why are you replying to masterbuyer, he has downs.

Exp ring guide etc lol.
By dustinfoley 2016-03-15 09:33:04  
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »

Exp ring guide etc lol.

Weather he does or doesn't have downs is irrelevant. Treating people like trash because its cool to do on the internet doesn't make it right.

If you don't like the ring guide, dont use it, it is nothing vital so it wont be stickied, but im not sure why LoLing at someone and saying we should ignore them because they have downs is acceptable anywhere other than a Trump Rally.
[+]
 Bahamut.Boogerballs
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Boogerballs 2016-03-15 11:51:04  
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »

Exp ring guide etc lol.

Weather he does or doesn't have downs is irrelevant. Treating people like trash because its cool to do on the internet doesn't make it right.

If you don't like the ring guide, dont use it, it is nothing vital so it wont be stickied, but im not sure why LoLing at someone and saying we should ignore them because they have downs is acceptable anywhere other than a Trump Rally.

Im on this guys server and id have to agree. This guy is just garbage. And the worst thing is hes a total douche when people try to give him advice. Its better to ignore this guy than try to give him advice.
[+]
 Shiva.Talryn
サーバ: Shiva
user: Talryn
By Shiva.Talryn 2016-03-15 17:03:23  
Shiva.Cziella said: »

300JP+/hr with exceptional gear pld (PLD, 2box SCH, GEO, COR + leechx2)

PLD did everything, I just casted cor roll/geo bubbles/regen V.

I can confirm, PLD did everything. Damn leeches...

But yes, definitely not a solo strat, but I believe pretty high up there on the total JP/hr with least amount of group effort, and fits under the PLD AE cleave category. My favorite part about these parties though was watching the COR mule die trying to get a good roll toward the end of the fight. Good times.
[+]
By Masterbuyer 2016-03-16 00:19:32  
Alright, Commencal beat me to it, but after seeing Masterbuyer being all "no proof i dun believe plz watch my bst/blu friends kill is good exp people", when this is supposed to be a PLD cleave thread, I spent 10 minutes and went down to Sih Gates and made a video.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Some notes:

My cure sets aren't fixed since I haven't cleaved/been on PLD since I got +1 abj gear, so I'm down like 500 HP easy anytime I cure or enter my PDT set. I did this video "true" solo so I didn't have him or anyone being like "lol u used trust not solo!!!!" or something. Used no Sentinel, Reprisal, or Palisade to show it can be done without it, but I heavily suggest Sentinel on the first pull shown. Pop it when/where I stop waiting for mobs to catch up in the tunnel. Do not be afraid to use Reprisal or Palisade on pulls to help you, and keep in mind this is exceptional gear, NOT random stuff any PLD with a dagger can waltz in and do. You will die.

As you can see, 5 minutes, 50 mobs or so. Rinse repeat. SCH or COR buffs just make this easier/zero chance of death and you can make it 2 pulls (pull east room+all of dullahan room, cleave where I killed dullahan/umbril. 30 or so mobs), and you can watch movies to numb the boringness of doing this.

For COR: At start, roll DNC, then PLD roll. PLD runs off. Roll COR. After PLD returns and cleaves, refresh DNC. PLD does west diremites/bats, then returns, SCH buffs. COR does PLD roll. PLD runs off. COR roll. Repeat.

This works in Reisenjima also on select monsters, but the place is so crowded it's often a headache. More power to anyone if they do it. Usually frogs/ladybugs etc south of #5, with the no NM key item.

That is pretty sick you need to start uploading more clips for paladin because I kind of feeling left out lol. Use a mic talk man we all wana hear your sweet voice lol. I apologize I doubted you I hope that I didn't leave a scar :p but thanks again!
Dam you should see my guide for ffXIV Spiritbond in 5min ^^ I know for a fact SE will do a patch to fix that So I'm kind enjoying right now till I upload it^^, Sorry greed got to me lol
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [938 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-10-09 16:53:08  
60k a kill, 40 kills a pull, 9m is only 5 pulls an hour.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [266 days between previous and next post]
By sefalon 2019-07-02 15:28:07  
Going to nights for my job have a lot of time on my hands figured I would master some jobs.

Is cleaving a option for PLD solo w/ trust with only about 125 job points? I have seen a lot of posts but not really a guide. Is there some easy to obtain gear that can get me started? Mobs I should focus on at the beginning? I have done blue cleaving but never tried PLD.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [404 days between previous and next post]
By Masterbuyer 2020-08-10 03:03:09  
Alright, Commencal beat me to it, but after seeing Masterbuyer being all "no proof i dun believe plz watch my bst/blu friends kill is good exp people", when this is supposed to be a PLD cleave thread, I spent 10 minutes and went down to Sih Gates and made a video.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Some notes:

My cure sets aren't fixed since I haven't cleaved/been on PLD since I got +1 abj gear, so I'm down like 500 HP easy anytime I cure or enter my PDT set. I did this video "true" solo so I didn't have him or anyone being like "lol u used trust not solo!!!!" or something. Used no Sentinel, Reprisal, or Palisade to show it can be done without it, but I heavily suggest Sentinel on the first pull shown. Pop it when/where I stop waiting for mobs to catch up in the tunnel. Do not be afraid to use Reprisal or Palisade on pulls to help you, and keep in mind this is exceptional gear, NOT random stuff any PLD with a dagger can waltz in and do. You will die.

As you can see, 5 minutes, 50 mobs or so. Rinse repeat. SCH or COR buffs just make this easier/zero chance of death and you can make it 2 pulls (pull east room+all of dullahan room, cleave where I killed dullahan/umbril. 30 or so mobs), and you can watch movies to numb the boringness of doing this.

For COR: At start, roll DNC, then PLD roll. PLD runs off. Roll COR. After PLD returns and cleaves, refresh DNC. PLD does west diremites/bats, then returns, SCH buffs. COR does PLD roll. PLD runs off. COR roll. Repeat.

This works in Reisenjima also on select monsters, but the place is so crowded it's often a headache. More power to anyone if they do it. Usually frogs/ladybugs etc south of #5, with the no NM key item.

I can't find this on the map which side ?
By Wotasu 2020-08-10 05:56:05  
Sih Gates Map 2, enter via Ceizak Battlegrounds G-10/11 ??? Warp Crystal.