A Movie Database That I Had To Share: Cinesift

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » A Movie Database that I had to share: Cinesift
A Movie Database that I had to share: Cinesift
VIP
By Kalila 2016-02-18 03:14:49  

Hello everyone, been awhile :) I have been back but not sure what to post about. For a year or two I've been looking for a website where I could search for movies with powerful filters. I'm picky, and I want a lot of filters. I mean, a lot. Today I discovered a movie database created by a single person called Cinesift, that lists tons of movies, with filters so you can sort by year, filter by year, ratings, genres, average overall scores, etc. While ratings might not mean anything to some people, I take them slightly more than a grain of salt, maybe some yummy rice :).

I've seen websites try to do this, but lacked in some major area that put me off instantly that I refused to use it anymore because of its faults (nice right?). I have been on this site for probably 2 hours and I'm in love with the features and power that the filters provide. It's the website I've been desiring for so long, and even though not all of you will understand or care, I felt like I had to share it in case someone else was like me and has been wanting the same thing :)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2016-02-18 03:57:44  
Nice. As a person who's quite picky about what movie he decides to watch, this will definitely come in handy. Thanks Kali!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-02-18 07:01:40  
Glanced at the title and read cinishit
By Altimaomega 2016-02-18 07:29:45  
http://www.primewire.ag/?genre=Adventure&sort=views
Best movie/TV site I have found. Has everything.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-02-18 16:38:50  
Ohji Lunartail said: »
Glanced at the title and read cinishit
Yea I thought I almost mistakenly typed that and had to double check.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-02-18 16:51:23  
Yea, I found 10 horror movies right off the bat that I want to see.