日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Buying HPBs
Buying HPBs
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2016-03-20 14:49:59  
So I'm looking to make my ergon and buy a steady stream of high-purity bayld, paying a reasonable price for all anyone might have. I may not pay AH price for stacks but it'll be a quick and easy way to dump anything under 99 quickly...rather than clog the AH and your inventory up with a large quantity of singles.
Hit me up in-game and I'll promptly snatch up whatever I can. My character is almost always on so just leave a /tell. Thanks folks. Happy farming.
 Asura.Foreverj
サーバ: Asura
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-03-23 11:58:27  
Kyo,

Asura super server, stack of Hp bayld 1.8 million.
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2016-03-23 17:56:47  
1gil stacks of hpb couldn't motivate me to move, I like where I am. I feel your server may have a more realistic price for this item but what keeps me playing is more than just the game, it's the people I meet and form relationships with. I'm also not paying the money to move and snag all your hpbs just to finish early. It'll come, I farmed most of what I've accomplished so far on my own with campaigns; the rest came from friends selling to me at 25k apiece/2.5m per stack when AH dropped down to 30k; I am still buying from them at that price even after hpbs settling at 20k/single.

If I asked you to hop servers to greener pastures for whatever goal you were after currently, I doubt you would do it yourself. It's easy to do it when in the frame of mind suited to it but less so when you have friends and active linkshells. I don't want to turn this into a debate, just looking for hpbs. Let's not get too far off-topic.

Anyway, passed halfway mark on the 13.1k total Sunday. Things are looking up.
[+]
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-03-23 18:54:40  
Just trying to help.
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2016-03-24 20:47:20  
HPBs just hit 2m/stack /cheer. Unfortunately might demotivate some but still many buyers out there. Including me! Under 5k remaining as of this morning.
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-03-25 08:37:28  
Going for idris or epeolatry?
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2016-03-25 13:59:20  
Making Idris. Buying will slow down a bit until I liquidate some things I have sitting around, namely currency.
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-03-25 15:06:22  
Nice. Just spam wildskeeper. I get 2 stacks in my limited 2 hours time at best a night.
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2016-03-25 23:20:03  
Yeah I've been doing pretty well, seeing the amount I gathered in an evening during the last month long WKR plus campaign got me excited and willing to take on the task. Farmed maybe half of what I'll have turned in by the end. Less than 2k remaining at present.
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2016-03-27 21:57:45  
No longer buying from the public, many thanks to those that contacted me in-game.
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-03-27 22:44:33  
Congrats. U doing great for yourself, turning into a powerhouse.