users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Shacklers Revenge - ZNMLS
Shacklers Revenge - ZNMLS
 Phoenix.Ashoka
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Ashoka 2009-09-09 11:35:03  
Hi!

Shacklers Revenge is a ZNM LS on Pheonix. Not much more to be said.

We kill T4's regularly, and we're good at it.
We have an amazing core group and leaders who actually care.
We don't kill mobs by throwing people at it, we help members up through paths and we have a LOT of fun.

So here's the deal; Shacklers is currently recruiting. I'd like to get enough members to run 2 teams - so lets see what we can do.
Shacklers is a "Your pop, your drop" LS - You put the work in to get your pop and get it on the board - you get to keep the spoils. We run on a points-bid system, meaning you have to work to get your pop, but then, the rewards are worth it. We pop Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 2pmEST/7pmGMT and run until about 6pmEST/11pmGMT with the occasional running long due to a stubborn mob.

We're currently looking for BLM, SMN, BRD, THF (TH4), as well as other jobs.

What more can be said - we're good, we win and if you put the effort in, the rewards are great.

www.vanadielprofiles.com/shacklersrevenge - Has rules, an application and all our fun stuff. Or contact Ashoka, Lamont, Aliya, Seshamaru, Neve or Heretic in game for more information.

We also run Limbus Mondays and Thursdays ;)
 Phoenix.Bigbadbaye
By Phoenix.Bigbadbaye 2009-09-19 19:24:12  
Hello Ashoka, I was curious of when your limbus runs. I get home from work around 930pm est m-f. if you happen to run around that time i would love to join. you can get me back on here but if you can send a /t in game if you see me on, please do so if you can.
 Phoenix.Ashoka
By Phoenix.Ashoka 2009-09-20 00:40:36  
We run Limbus on Mondays (1:30pmEST/6:30pmGMT - Gather Together time) and Thursdays (2:30pmEST/7:30pmGMT) - so we're probably a bit out of your timezone. We're primarily an EU/Afternoon EST LS.