Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 71 72 73
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-17 08:32:03  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I don't usually topic ban over profanity in images unless it's done repeatedly or obviously intentional.

I will, if you vote Grumpy for mod 2016.

If you are tired of Crazy Anna and Obama creating ISIS in a meth lab vote for me!

Or maybe you 2nd amendment people can do something about it!?
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-17 08:32:55  
Grumpy Cat said: »
MCHs shoot back.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 08:33:02  
I don't usually topic ban over profanity in images unless it's done repeatedly or obviously intentional.

Give LG, at least, has a history of repeatedly doing it in a fashion that is borderline hostile, I'd think there's some grounds for consideration.

But maybe I'm just bias against idiotic conspiracy theory horseshit.
By eliroo 2016-08-17 08:33:19  

I will, if you vote Grumpy for mod 2016.

If you are tired of Crazy Anna and Obama creating ISIS in a meth lab vote for me!

Yea, Maybe we can vote, protest or Rally.

Effin Media scum sheep. Making everything about them and their intentions.

Imma second amendment all over the place.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-17 08:34:32  
Ramyrez said: »

Give LG, at least, has a history of repeatedly doing it in a fashion that is borderline hostile, I'd think there's some grounds for consideration.

There are actually worse people going on track record alone.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 08:34:36  
eliroo said: »

See, this is the problem once you out yourself as a conspiracy theory whacko.

We can't assume you're joking and have to take this as a valid threat.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 08:35:17  
There are actually worse people going on track record alone.

Like I said. I'm willing to admit a bias viewing on my part in light of his moronic content.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-17 08:38:24  

Just making sure you know... the 2nd amendment is not the right to masturbate in public....
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 08:41:28  

Just making sure you know... the 2nd amendment is not the right to masturbate in public....

Are you sure?

Asking for a friend...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-17 08:41:29  

It should be!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 08:41:54  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

It should be!

It would certainly render the Republic much safer, despite a little more...sticky...
[+]
By eliroo 2016-08-17 09:00:44  

See this is the problem, once you out yourself as someone who takes things to seriously and thinks that second amendment people are the ones doing the shootings and just becomes hard to take anything you say seriously.
By Bloodrose 2016-08-17 09:01:30  

It should be!
Is that a pistol in your pocket?
By Jetackuu 2016-08-17 09:01:57  
It would certainly render the Republic much safer, despite a little more...sticky...

Not so sure about that.

But who knows, maybe if we were raised in those conditions we may not want to bash people in the face with a bat if they start jerking it beside you on a park bench.
By eliroo 2016-08-17 09:02:46  

Are you really just trying to get someone banned because they disagree with you?
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 09:05:40  
See this is the problem, once you out yourself as someone who takes things to seriously and thinks that second amendment people are the ones doing the shootings and just becomes hard to take anything you say seriously.

You have no clue what you're even commenting upon.

Are you really just trying to get someone banned because they disagree with you?

And confirming it.

To be clear for you, no, that isn't what's happening at all.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-17 09:13:39  

I think it's be counterintuitive for the 2nd amendment crowd to do mass shootings. Mass shooters usually come in two flavors; the radical terrorist and the mentally ill.

That's one reason why you don't need a gun if you're crazy. I speak from experience, a crazy cousin has shot at me before.
By Bloodrose 2016-08-17 09:14:59  

I think it's be counterintuitive for the 2nd amendment crowd to do mass shootings. Mass shooters usually come in two flavors; the radical terrorist and the mentally ill.

That's one reason why you don't need a gun if you're crazy. I speak from experience, a crazy cousin has shot at me before.
They realized you were from Oklahoma.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-17 09:18:32  
Bloodrose said: »

They realized you were from Oklahoma.
He is to. The reason he was shooting at me was because no one woke him up on the first day of deer season.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 09:20:05  
The reason he was shooting at me was because no one woke him up on the first day of deer season.

Full disclosure is necessary, GB. You have to acknowledge that is a fairly egregious sin if you're from huntin' parts.
By eliroo 2016-08-17 09:20:40  

It isn't the people supporting the 2nd that are the ones doing the shootings. Those are the people that have a hobby they enjoy. A Crazy person doesn't have time to support a silly amendment, they will just grab a gun and shoot. The 2nd Amendment people are following the law and fighting for their rights, this is also the reason why Trumps statement couldn't possibly be inciting violence. If anything it incites the ignorant sheep to think he was.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 09:25:40  
If anything it incites the ignorant sheep to think he was.

See, this is the problem. It's a problem Trump has, it's a problem many of his followers have.

Nobody thinks Trump is dumb enough to blatantly say "go shoot someone."

But as a politician you have to understand the power your words carry, and be aware that you are culpable if someone who isn't in their mind takes them the wrong way.

Yes, most people who own guns are responsible gun owners.

However, a small minority are crazy ***' lunatics who read in that "Hey! She's gonna take your rights! Shoot her!"

The problem isn't that he meant that. He may or may not have, we don't know. But the problem is it's a blatantly irresponsible thing to say because it suggests to the easily-influenced that maybe, just maybe, that is what he's saying.

But don't believe me, sure. I'm just a guy with a degree in journalism and public relations who spent many years studying not just what message to deliver, but how to deliver it for maximum effect.

Trump knows exactly what he's doing every step of the way. The man is a master of ***. It's really just a question of whether he thinks he's making a bold gamble to win, or whether he's trying to hedge his bets to lose.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 09:27:39  
Trump knows exactly what he's doing every step of the way.

Which, to clarify, is why what he said on the topic was dangerous. He knows bloody well that a handful of people could take it in a way that seems like incitement to shoot someone.

But he also knows that it would whip the left and the media into a frenzy regarding the irresponsibility of what he said. He's gambling 1) that no one will try to successfully shoot anyone based on his words and 2) he'll get a bunch of publicity out of it.

So kudos to him for, at least so far, being right on both accounts.
By eliroo 2016-08-17 09:28:03  
On a side note, outside of gun regulations thorough mental health checks should be pretty much regulation to help people.

The problem is such a system could easily be abused.

I think before we put such a system in place we need to have officials who actually care about the people and not a paycheck. This is pretty much impossible at this point. Corruption and Politics are pretty much the same words.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-17 09:28:38  
The reason he was shooting at me was because no one woke him up on the first day of deer season.

Full disclosure is necessary, GB. You have to acknowledge that is a fairly egregious sin if you're from huntin' parts.
Deer season is vacation for us, we don't wake you. You want to be up early? Set an alarm. Not to mention he never hunts early morning anyway. He gets up and drives 45 minutes to town to go to McDonald's so his claim of wanting to be up to hunt is false. In reality, he just had a psycho snap and went up and down the trail, firing in every direction, including mine at point blank range. He's no longer allowed to go hunting with us and we are no longer on speaking terms with him. No one is, really.

He did finally admit to shooting "once" but in reality he shot 19 times. (Went through a box, dropping round on the trail, 19)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-17 09:30:27  
Bloodrose said: »

It should be!
Is that a pistol in your pocket?
No don't worry, it's just a ***.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 09:30:39  
This is pretty much impossible at this point. Corruption and Politics are pretty much the same words.

This has always been the case.

Always.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 71 72 73