Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 71 72 73
By eliroo 2016-08-16 10:45:50  
Ramyrez said: »
eliroo said: »
Imagine if we had a scriptless debate! Hillary would be like a drooling doll with no real answers.

At least trump would make some funny and stupid remarks.

And this is why arguing for either of these candidates is impossible beyond a vaguely abstract, party line fashion.

I find it sad that if I had to vote it would be for Trump because Hillary's insane policies on gun control would hurt me financially.

At the same time I can't bring myself to vote for Trump, so I just simply won't vote at all because the only other options is libertarian but if you read that guys platform it is crazy.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-16 10:48:44  
Imagine if we had a scriptless debate! Hillary would be like a drooling doll with no real answers.

And this is why arguing for either of these candidates is impossible beyond a vaguely abstract, party line fashion.
That's also why this is another election of "voting for the lessor of two evils."
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-16 10:50:24  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Yatenkou said: »
I'd rather that our country actually function properly.
Then you don't want Trump. Lol.

Fair argument but you also don't want Hillary.

So what do we do? FFXIAH Rally to re-elect new candidates for both parties?

This election would sit a lot better with me if it was Rand Paul vs. Bernie Sanders.
I'm not really sure how anyone believes that Trump is the lesser of two evils. That's what we're voting on; which of these people will do better at running the country, third party candidates have no chance so that leaves Trump and Hillary. I'm just not seeing any other viable option.

I don't think Trump will win, I think he knows this and I don't think he's even trying. But please, explain to me how those of you who see Trump as the lesser evil came to that conclusion.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-16 10:53:41  

I find it sad that if I had to vote it would be for Trump because Hillary's insane policies on gun control would hurt me financially.

At the same time I can't bring myself to vote for Trump, so I just simply won't vote at all because the only other options is libertarian but if you read that guys platform it is crazy.

What "insane policies on gun control" are you talking about? She does not want to abolish the 2nd Amendment, that is a complete lie fabricated by Trump. So what does that leave that can be classified as "insane?"
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-16 10:58:03  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »

What "insane policies on gun control" are you talking about? She does not want to abolish the 2nd Amendment, that is a complete lie fabricated by Trump. So what does that leave that can be classified as "insane?"
To be fair, it's more an NRA feat. The Media fabrication. Can't blame Trump for using what's there.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-16 11:05:16  
Anna Ruthven said: »
To be fair, it's more an NRA feat. The Media fabrication. Can't blame Trump for using what's there.

I enjoy people who don't understand how I can be pro-Second Amendment and anti-NRA.
By eliroo 2016-08-16 11:18:06  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »

Biggest thing comes straight from her is holding manufacturers responsible for shootings.

There is a list of other things :

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Hillary_Clinton_Gun_Control.htm

You can read about it there.

Regardless any decisions she makes in regards to gun control will negatively effect me. I agree with some of the things said on other democratic platforms.

Quote:
that is a complete lie fabricated by Trump.

I'm fairly certain that anything you know about any of the candidates is mostly just a fabricated lie or you just see the blanket that covers the truth.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-16 11:20:55  
Biggest thing comes straight from her is holding manufacturers responsible for shootings.

While I don't agree with the idea, it is not without precedent. See: regulations, penalties, and remediation paid by the tobacco industry through the past few decades.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-16 11:21:01  

I enjoy people who don't understand how I can be pro-Second Amendment and anti-NRA.
I'm pro-second amendment and anti-NRA.

I find the NRA to, more or less, be gun salesmen. I haven't seen them really do much aside from that.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-08-16 11:22:08  

This election would sit a lot better with me if it was Rand Paul vs. Bernie Sanders.
I'm not really sure how anyone believes that Trump is the lesser of two evils. That's what we're voting on; which of these people will do better at running the country, third party candidates have no chance so that leaves Trump and Hillary. I'm just not seeing any other viable option.

I don't think Trump will win, I think he knows this and I don't think he's even trying. But please, explain to me how those of you who see Trump as the lesser evil came to that conclusion.

If we are speaking terms of "evil" pretty sure Clinton would fall under the "evil" category a lot better. Trump is pretty insane and has done some questionable things but he doesn't even scratch the surface compared to the number of vile acts that the Clintons have done.

The email leaks are only a small part. The game is rigged in her favor and her husband helped her rig it. A vote for her is a vote for open corruption. Even if you agree with her platform Jill Stein basically has the same platform as her but with far less corruption.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-16 11:24:40  
I find the NRA to, more or less, be gun salesmen. I haven't seen them really do much aside from that.

I wish that's all they did. I could handle that.

Their problem is they're not a rights advocacy group, they're a political group. To achieve their aim -- no pun intended -- they apparently need to scratch the backs of others. Those "others" tend to be staunchly socially conservative Republicans, and that "scratching" comes in the form of throwing their political clout behind supporting said socially conservative legislation.

You're a firearm owners' rights group. Keep your nose out of abortion, healthcare, education funding, and other such issues.

Guns. If it doesn't directly involve gun owners' rights, it's not your concern, NRA.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-16 11:27:52  

If we are speaking terms of "evil" pretty sure Clinton would fall under the "evil" category a lot better. Trump is pretty insane and has done some questionable things but he doesn't even scratch the surface compared to the number of vile acts that the Clintons have done.

The email leaks are only a small part. The game is rigged in her favor and her husband helped her rig it. A vote for her is a vote for open corruption. Even if you agree with her platform Jill Stein basically has the same platform as her but with far less corruption.
What have the Clintons done exactly? I think both candidates are pretty tame when it comes to evilness, for me it comes down to temperament and conduct.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-16 11:34:38  

Their problem is they're not a rights advocacy group, they're a political group. To achieve their aim -- no pun intended -- they apparently need to scratch the backs of others. Those "others" tend to be staunchly socially conservative Republicans, and that "scratching" comes in the form of throwing their political clout behind supporting said socially conservative legislation.

You're a firearm owners' rights group. Keep your nose out of abortion, healthcare, education funding, and other such issues.

Guns. If it doesn't directly involve gun owners' rights, it's not your concern, NRA.
I'm assuming they make or stand to make money off of every gun sale. Ever bought a new gun? Brand new in box? They come with an NRA pamphlet and membership application, you send this in with like $5-$25 and you get a fanny pack or a hat and some bumper stickers that make people think you're a radical redneck who loves guns and titties and hates Obama.

I mean, who doesn't love guns and titties, but I don't need to advertise this....but maybe I should.

Anyway, for some reason, everytime I see an NRA bumper sticker, I just assume it's either a hillbilly or Clint Eastwood from Grand Torino.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By eliroo 2016-08-16 11:44:38  
What have the Clintons done exactly? I think both candidates are pretty tame when it comes to evilness, for me it comes down to temperament and conduct.

You don't find it at all suspicious that she got away with charges that would normally put anyone else behind bars? I mean I guy took 6 pictures of a submarine and facing some pretty pressing charges.

Also I would take a look at this eerie list:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

While some of this stuff can easily be construed as coincidence if you keep reading you will notice how convenient these deaths are to the Clintons.

You can also see how she lied to the people of america when it came to her emails.

If you look at the DNC leaked emails it is clear that they were fully geared towards Clinton and that definitely effected the outcome of the race. What happens to Debbie? She is immediately hired to the clinton campaign. Suspicious?

There is an aura of unconfirmed suspicion surrounding the Clintons which is vastly more scarier than anything Trump can muster.

The reason it isn't investigate thoroughly enough is because almost all of the media outlets are funding Hillary for their personal gain and the corruptions show through.

I'm sure there is more but you just need to do a little research out of the box and not just watch the news.
By eliroo 2016-08-16 11:46:18  

I don't really have a stance on the NRA. But I would agree that them pushing other political agenda's is pretty ridiculous.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-16 11:51:48  
You don't find it at all suspicious that she got away with charges that would normally put anyone else behind bars?
Not really, but that's a mix of who she is, the fact that she's running for president, and that I haven't seen the emails in question.

The DNC was more likely to support a Democrat than an Independent running on a Democratic ticket.

Most of the rest seems like paranoia to me, people want Hillary to be guilty. Not that I'm any better, I would like to see Trump get in big trouble and go to prison, but that's because I can't stand his smug and arrogance.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-16 11:52:40  
To clarify on that first part; it doesn't surprise me she got by with it.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-16 11:58:36  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I can't stand his smug and arrogance

He's more humble than you would understand!
The most humble, I'm sure.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-16 12:00:31  
The email leaks are only a small part.
Which ones?

The "I'm not going to release my work-related emails to the State Department, so I'm going to delete them." issue?

The "I'm going to bypass Freedom of Information Act by holding State Department related emails on a private server, therefor bypassing the law for government transparency" issue?

The "DNC is going to support me regardless, so screw Sanders hard" issue?

Or the "If you want a position in the federal government, you must give money to the Clinton Foundation, which may benefit me anyway since I get a lot of speaking fees from the Clinton Foundation, even to the point where I 'donate' to myself to claim a tax write-off" issue?

No wonder she deleted all of her emails. Too many scandals involved with them. But there is no better way to organize her corruption, is there?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-16 12:03:06  
If you look at the DNC leaked emails it is clear that they were fully geared towards Clinton and that definitely effected the outcome of the race. What happens to Debbie? She is immediately hired to the clinton campaign. Suspicious?
In a party where loyalty trumps experience/ability? Not really.

Why do you think the whole DNC crowd is a bunch of bumbling idiots? They didn't get to their positions by merit or ability. They got there by donations and loyalty.

And people wonder why the DNC is a "Pay to Play" party.....
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-16 12:18:15  

Which specific gun policies?
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-16 12:25:10  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Sylph.Kawar said: »
3-4 people died that could be saved

Nevermind the fact it was proven to be impossible to save them. Who cares about facts!

We could of and that's a fact.

USA can teleport troops? Amazing!

Let's just say way faster than Canadian military
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-16 12:28:41  
Sylph.Kawar said: »
3-4 people died that could be saved

Nevermind the fact it was proven to be impossible to save them. Who cares about facts!

We could of and that's a fact.

USA can teleport troops? Amazing!

Let's just say way faster than Canadian military
Maple Syrup is faster than the Canadian military, which depends on the US to protect them....

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-16 12:35:50  
Nice job trying to deflect this on my country for no apparent reason.
There' plenty of things that is wrong with your country.

Your military.
Josiah.
Poutine.
Milk in bags.
Josiah.
Trees.
Lack of real leadership.
Josiah.
And Josiah
By Ramyrez 2016-08-16 12:42:19  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Your military.
Josiah.
Poutine.
Milk in bags.
Josiah.
Trees.
Lack of real leadership.
Josiah.
And Josiah

Your fixation really needs to stop.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-16 12:45:05  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Your military.
Josiah.
Poutine.
Milk in bags.
Josiah.
Trees.
Lack of real leadership.
Josiah.
And Josiah

Your fixation really needs to stop.
I was making a joke.

Geeze grumpy, get some humor in you >.>