Gearswap Not Recognizing Sneak Attack Buff

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Gearswap Not Recognizing Sneak Attack Buff
Gearswap Not Recognizing Sneak Attack Buff
By pankakes 2016-11-13 01:37:16  
I'm experiencing an issue with gearswap where it does not appear to recognize that sneak attack (or trick attack for that matter) are active. If I'm in SATA TH mode it doesn't equip TH equips and when I do stacked WS it swaps into my unstacked equips. Anyone know where I should look to start debugging this? I'm unsure of where the decision to equip a .SA or .TA set takes place. Can someone point me there? I'm using some files posted by Selindrile that I believe are just built up from the typical mote v2 stuff.

On a side, it doesn't recognize any rudra's storm sets as being valid if I do //gs equip set... does anyone else experience this? Despite the error when I try to manually equip it my unstacked rudra's set is still swapped in for any rudra's variant (due to the first issue).
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-11-13 05:39:25  
Are you certain it's not swapping correctly? Utilize the showswaps function to confirm.

I've never been able to get it to bring up my Rudra's set by command, and I changed my code for it to sets.precast.WS['Rudra\'s Storm'] because I was trying to get it to work. But the game seems to process the command fine (and probably the base one in motes) it just cannot be called because of how ' and " work in the name and code. Again this is where you use showswaps to confirm the correct gear is being utilized.
 Bismarck.Phaded
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Phaded
By Bismarck.Phaded 2016-11-13 11:35:51  
pankakes said: »
On a side, it doesn't recognize any rudra's storm sets as being valid if I do //gs equip set...
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
I've never been able to get it to bring up my Rudra's set by command

Try:

gs equip sets.precast.WS."Rudra's Storm"

[' '] = " " in game. Command works fine.

Also, motes stuff binds commands to F9-12. You might have to toggle TH on. Last time I used his stuff it defaulted to TH gears on first hit only, I've since moved to writing my own.
By pankakes 2016-11-13 11:43:56  
@lady

Yeah it definitely is broken. Just can't figure out why. I was using //gs debugmode which explicitly lists the set that's being grabbed and all of the gear (or maybe just all of the missing gear, I can't remember at the moment). If I did a stacked rudra's it would still grab my base rudra'a set.

Good to know the //gs equip issue is universal though. The backslash was my first thought as well and it made no difference.

I actually stumbled on your lua, tested it and it works as expected. So, I'm just modifying that now with with my sad, NQ adhemar sets and some of the custom stuff I've added.

Thanks!
 Valefor.Omnys
サーバ: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-11-13 12:44:10  
Bismarck.Phaded said: »
gs equip sets.precast.WS."Rudra's Storm"

To make typing a little easier, the quotes aren't even needed.