Random Politics & Arguments Over Nothing #16

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Arguments Over Nothing #16
Random Politics & Arguments Over Nothing #16
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 13:58:09  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
No, this is all according to plan!

I'm planning on making good on my promise and leaving this damn country!

....said no entertainer ever.

*ahem*

Not the narrative you were looking for, but you're still wrong!

Might wanna do more research, Steven Seagal is pro-Trump and never said anything about "Leaving the Country" if Trump was elected.

Which is why I said it wasn't exactly what he was talking about, I was just being a contradictory wiseass.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-12 13:59:59  
Yep, nobody cared.

Back to silly posting then I guess.

*draws a big penis on the thread page*
[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-12-12 14:00:06  
CIA is telling the Washington Post their news article regarding the Russians influencing the election is an outright lie, and that John McCain is merely grandstanding for the media. "Whatever information he has, it's bad information"

“It’s an outright lie,” a CIA analyst divulged to True Pundit. “There’s nothing definitive like that. There are leads from activity originating in Finland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Britain, France, China and Russia.”

Multiple CIA sources are now denouncing the Washington Post for knowingly reporting misleading national security intelligence. Intelligence insiders said no one in the Agency or in the FBI, who is running at least one parallel inquiry, has ruled out a possible internal leak within the Democratic National Committee from actor(s) inside the United States who funneled private DNC emails to Wikileaks.

http://truepundit.com/cia-washington-post-report-linking-russian-government-to-trump-election-hacking-is-outright-lie/
[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-12-12 14:01:22  
I guarantee you it was Seth Rich leaking that information to Assange. He was a vocal critic against the DNC and a member at the same time. He was also killed in a robbery where nothing was stolen but he still ended up dead. How often does a robbery end up with nothing confirmed stolen and 1 man dead?
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 14:02:35  
truepundit.com actually is a conspiracy website as far as I can tell...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 14:03:20  
Yatenkou said: »
I guarantee you it was Seth Rich leaking that information to Assange. He was a vocal critic against the DNC and a member at the same time. He was also killed in a robbery where nothing was stolen but he still ended up dead. How often does a robbery end up with nothing confirmed stolen and 1 man dead?

And is therefore apparently right where you belong.
[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-12-12 14:04:30  
Considering that WaPo has had to retract like 3 articles in the last couple of weeks, I believe them more than WaPo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-12 14:05:45  

Told Status:
Not Told - [ ]
Told - [X]
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 14:05:54  
Considering that WaPo has had to retract like 3 articles in the last couple of weeks, I believe them more than WaPo

You do understand that as a conspiracy/false news website, they don't have to retract anything if it's a flat-out lie, whereas The Washington Post, or anyone else for that matter, is admitting to their error?

While not an ideal situation, you can't see how that lends them more credibility?
[+]
By eliroo 2016-12-12 14:06:18  
Its so hard to read your posts with that moving avatar.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-12-12 14:07:19  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Yep, nobody cared.

I care... How will I ever live my dream of eating tons of italian food in Italy if your country falls apart!?!
By Yatenkou 2016-12-12 14:08:03  

I mean don't get me wrong, I've been really looking around for something reliable, NYTimes, CNN, ABC, NBC, all of them are no longer credible to me, so I gotta poke around and scrounge up what I can. The Mainstream media is being called the Legacy Media, because it's killing itself in this crusade against "facts I don't like" which in my opinion is totally pointless and only hurts them. Hell, millions of people are going to InfoWars now instead of listening to CNN, Alex's site boomed along with Breitbart, because people are going to them for information because the Mainstream Media is covering it up.

Look at that one woman who was basically kicked off the air by Hillary because she was criticizing her, do you want news like that? I want something that isn't as heavily biased (Because let's be honest, Bryan *** Williams defending the Mainstream Media after he got kicked off for lying on air is just *** pathetic)
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 14:08:21  
eliroo said: »
Yep, nobody cared.

I care... How will I ever live my dream of eating tons of italian food in Italy if your country falls apart!?!

Man, that wasn't her point. The country isn't falling apart, the government is!

The sexy-boot-shaped country will still be around.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-12 14:09:21  
eliroo said: »
Yep, nobody cared.

Man, that wasn't her point. The country isn't falling apart, the government is!

The sexy-boot-shaped country will still be around.
Actually even the "boot" is falling apart considering the earthquakes don't stop <.<
By eliroo 2016-12-12 14:09:33  
I'd rather listen to two credible news sources with differing implied biases then to listen to a non-credible news source with a stated bias.
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 14:10:24  

I mean don't get me wrong, I've been really looking around for something reliable, NYTimes, CNN, ABC, NBC, all of them are no longer credible to me, so I gotta poke around and scrounge up what I can. The Mainstream media is being called the Legacy Media, because it's killing itself in this crusade against "facts I don't like" which in my opinion is totally pointless and only hurts them. Hell, millions of people are going to InfoWars now instead of listening to CNN, Alex's site boomed along with Breitbart, because people are going to them for information because the Mainstream Media is covering it up.

Look at that one woman who was basically kicked off the air by Hillary because she was criticizing her, do you want news like that? I want something that isn't as heavily biased (Because let's be honest, Bryan *** Williams defending the Mainstream Media after he got kicked off for lying on air is just *** pathetic)

I think what you're describing is a perfect situation for people who want to spread misinformation to do so, and you're falling victim to it.

While there is plenty of appropriate criticism to be leveled at hard news sources in this day and age, turning to "alt news" sources that do little more than spread lies, conspiracies, and propaganda is not what you do if you're looking for facts.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 14:10:47  
Actually even the "boot" is falling apart considering the earthquakes don't stop <.<

Ok.

I was wrong.

Go ahead and panic.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-12 14:13:43  
Alex's site boomed along with Breitbart, because people are going to them for information because the Mainstream Media is covering it up.
They're not covering up anything, Alex Jones MAKES ***UP all the *** time.

I love this website called BeforeItsNews. It's a conglomerate of all conspiracy stuff that gets posted online, after a while you start seeing trends of how this stuff is conjured to make money off gullible people.
...or it can send you in a state of deep panic cause everything is always ALARMING, or SHOCKING, or EARTH SHATTERING YOU WOULND'T BELIEVE WHAT OBAMA JUST DID! And another one of my favourites: The mainstream media refuses to tell you this information.

Maybe the media is not perfect, but they're not covering up secrets, they're just refusing to give attention to idiotic stuff like Pizzagate...that sometimes can also lead to dramatic endings.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-12-12 14:16:44  
Maybe the media is not perfect, but they're not covering up secrets, they're just refusing to give attention to idiotic stuff like Pizzagate...that sometimes can also lead to dramatic endings.

Pretty much this.

Just because a news source says thing you don't want to hear doesn't make them uncredible either.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-12-12 14:17:18  
The Russians hacking the election is just the latest narrative of "facts I don't like" put out by the mainstream media to delegitimize Trumps election victory.

I truly hope he continues to move forward getting his message out despite their petulant and insignificant interference.

Drain the swamp.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-12 14:18:31  
whereas The Washington Post, or anyone else for that matter, is admitting to their error?
No they don't.

Making a public statement saying that they were wrong, they didn't check their sources, and that they will do better next time is admitting to their error. All WP did was remove the article in question and trying to play it like it never happened.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-12-12 14:18:31  
Ah yes, Nausi the foreign intelligence expert is here to set the record straight.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-12 14:18:48  
Russia meddling with foreign countries is positevely not fake. It's happening here too. For someone patriotic shouldn't you desire this to be given full analysis?

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Drain the swamp.
By appointing more Wall Street sharks!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 14:19:06  
Drain the swamp.

Except he's not doing that at all.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-12-12 14:19:35  
So how about China letting Donald Trump know that they have no intentions of making deals if he doesn't recognize their core stance on the "One China"?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-12 14:20:11  
"I'm not letting Gina control me."
[+]
By Zerowone 2016-12-12 14:20:59  
"facts I don't like" is about to lose all meaning here shortly.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-12-12 14:21:02  
Drain the swamp.

Except he's not doing that at all.
He sure is. His cabinet appointments are just the first step in the incoming onslaught.

Liberals and hacks in Washington have no idea what they're in for.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-12 14:21:51  
Blind fanboyism?
By eliroo 2016-12-12 14:22:03  
I honestly think that whole ordeal is a bit over-dramatized.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41