Some Advice/help Needed.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Some advice/help needed.
Some advice/help needed.
 Lakshmi.Priestsan
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Priestsan
By Lakshmi.Priestsan 2016-12-12 07:20:48  
So i started playing xi again a couple months ago and after playing around vetting a few jobs to 99 I've decided to invest myself in the job i have always loved; Dancer. I played for years starting on ps2 and moved to xbox and then finally to pc, but i stopped playing when abyssea came out due to real life stuff. What im basically here to ask is what should to start getting my dnc to be the best i can ? I have capped merits, but my gear is definatly lacking. I have a piece or 2 of 119 af, i did get an atoyac dagger that i augmented (love that thing) but im basically lost and alone in the dark here. No one i used to play with plays anymore and i cant seem to find a shell to join, so im basically solo. Ive been thinking of starting the mythic to kill any free time i have, is terpsicore worth it ? Any help or advice would be greatly appriciated.
By geigei 2016-12-12 07:53:40  
Terpsi worth but not now, gear first and jp then do mythic, a terpsi dnc with ***gear is much worse than random daggers with good equip. With random gear you can farm dynamis still and do decent, upgrade gear with that money.
 Lakshmi.Priestsan
By Lakshmi.Priestsan 2016-12-12 09:02:04  
Can you point me towards a good starting place for getting geared up ? Things i can do solo would probably be best since i dont have a shell or friends that play at this point. I ahve a few 119 pieces but not sure which atm cause im at work. I also jave lv99 blu run pld if theres things i can do on those instead of dnc
 Lakshmi.Tie
user: Sagat
By Lakshmi.Tie 2016-12-12 09:22:57  
Rawhide set from zitah t1 is the starting point for most jobs that can equip it, however you'll have a rough time soloing it without gear. honestly the best advice i can give you is to transfer to asura or another NA/EU populated server. lakshimi was mostly jp when i transfered last year and i cant see it getting any better
By Darksparksnot 2016-12-12 09:48:30  
I would go straight to adhemar/herculean, they are dirt cheap now and no upgrades required. Seeing your jobs now maybe its better to gear pld wich will get you into more stuff, SR for daggers, pants and headpiece, easier to to do ambush monthly for cash and capes, etc.
 Lakshmi.Priestsan
By Lakshmi.Priestsan 2016-12-12 13:20:31  
Pld and dnc were both my main jobs when i stopped playing, i always thought i was pretty good pld back then, but that was all before abyssea and everything since. Im sure the pld game has changed a good bit since then and i would hate to be that pld in a group thats not bad, but not good at the same time if you know my meaning. Dnc i was always excellent at and received many compliments from my endgame shells. Im just basically lost with the current state of the game. Ive dabbled a bit in SoA content and gotten pretty far with RoV missions on my own. If i change to change servers to get some stuff i guess theres nothing tying me to lakshmi except memories, lol. And maybe anything i can get done of a low pop server where theres only like 150-200 people on at times i can play.
 Lakshmi.Priestsan
By Lakshmi.Priestsan 2016-12-17 21:13:20  
i've been thinking about changing servers to asura since that seems to be the most popular for NA. Then i saw the price tag for a char move.. $20 suxks to pay, so i think im just gonna start a char over on Asura. Anyone wanna hook me up with a Gold world pass or a cool LS maybe ?
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
サーバ: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2016-12-17 21:36:37  
#1 thing is Finish all Quest/Missions for max CP bonus, Get RoV done as far as you can for access, and 5 trust then get trust and CP until at least 100+ (Su2 access) Simple enough to get 117 gear but goal is 119 with Augments for max Dps and make sets for low mid and high tier content. Rawhide gear is a must to start then move on to gear from Abj, and eventually unity/Herc gear for all those nice multi hit builds with high accuracy. Daggers are simple enough SR Sari is great Vagary (Since campaign is on) can get 2 nice ones if you join a group. Mythic with AG is top tier dagger but can use JSE 1 (dont) and other unity options until then. Lots of gear and with KI fights from avatar and other merit battles can get nice pdt and mdt sets built. prob take a solid month solo to get good enough to low man some content but VE is made for solo amb. this month gives nice temp gear as well until you can get better. Be proactive and work on until done.