Random Politics & Religion #19

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #19
Random Politics & Religion #19
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-02-15 09:16:58  
Yes that seems to be the Trump strategy, play it down, don't worry about the fact he named a chronic liar to the National Security post and might have to pardon him. This story isn't going away, the investigations will continue and Flynn is gonna have to testify to Congress, a huge embarrassment for Trump.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-15 09:17:04  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Sehe the world doesn't revolve around you, much less the P&R section on FFXIAH.
That was the incident at hand, it was logical to bring it up. Also learn to type my name Saevus.

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
holy crap is that article long!
I'm moved someone bothered to read!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-15 09:17:12  
Quote:
During the election and after the inauguration of President Trump we’ve been swamped with vile, sanctimonious lectures from the smug smart set, a privileged class of superrich celebrities, actors, television comedians and music performers.

We’ve had screeds from Meryl Streep, Madonna and Ashley Judd. Robert De Niro assured us earlier in the month that he still wants to punch Mr. Trump in the face. Lena Dunham continues to whine, Susan Sarandon and Cher remain bereft for the nation, and want us to know how horrible they feel. Because it’s their feelings that matter.

The most revealing aspect of the continuing liberal meltdown is how anti-woman the so-called feminist movement has really become. Instead of reflecting on how and why the Democratic Party has been reduced to a coastal club, liberals (all of whom are feminists, of course) decided attacking the president’s daughter would be a really good idea.

Their first line of attack: threaten retail stores that carried the Ivanka Trump product line with a boycott if they continued to sell her products. This, of course, does nothing to promote what the left says they care about, but it does expose what they really are: a gang of vapid and petty bullies, drunk on the vindictiveness that now drives the American liberal political machine.

So what’s at the core of the feminist Democrats, liberals and leftist machines targeting the daughter of the president? Because she, by her existence, counteracts their only argument against her father — that he’s Hitler. And not just any Hitler, an especially bad woman-hating, fascist, evil Hitler.

Ivanka Trump’s style and grace, and her likely moderate politics, put the lie to the liberal arguments against her father, which amount to the most juvenile of character assassinations. Moreover, someone like Ivanka Trump should be on their side, but she’s not. That upsets them because instead of Ivanka, they get Rosie, Ashley “Nasty Woman” Judd and, well, Hillary Clinton.

And then there’s Melania Trump, the nation’s first lady. A remarkable woman whose own story is one a genuine feminist movement would celebrate. An immigrant, having become an American citizen just a decade ago, is now the first lady of her adopted country, and one of the most powerful women in the world when it comes to influence and access. Hers is a story only possible in America.
It’s one thing for her husband to be attacked as he decided to enter the political arena, but Mrs. Trump has obviously became and remained a target of the so-called feminist liberal establishment and the Democratic Party. And with what did they attack her? With the accusation that she’s a prostitute.

Not entirely surprising considering the Democrats are the party of the Kennedys and the Clintons (and the occasional Weiner). The left’s cup of misogyny is so full it’s bound to overflow onto everyone else.

And it did. Politico reports, “Editors at The New York Times have reprimanded a reporter for referring to first lady Melania Trump as a ‘hooker’ at an event Sunday night, calling the remarks ‘completely inappropriate.’ The reporter in question, features writer Jacob Bernstein, came under fire Monday morning after supermodel Emily Ratajkowski made the reporter’s remarks public in a series of tweets. Ms. Ratajkowski, who said the reporter made the remarks while sitting next to her at a New York Fashion Week event, called the comment ‘disgusting sexist bull–t.’ “

Lovely, no? Still The New York Times, in their admonition, referred to his remark as a comment on an “unfounded rumor.” Really? When did lies become unfounded rumors? The reporter eventually apologized on Twitter.

Liberal feminists have either been silent about Mrs. Trump or have attacked her. In this case we saw the feminism of the young woman who was subjected to the remark publicly expose the reporter while defending Mrs. Trump.

The first lady, in the meantime, stepped up and thanked the woman on Twitter: “Applause to all women around the world who speak up, stand up and support other women! @emrata #PowerOfEveryWoman#PowerOfTheFirstLady.”
It’s never been more clear, the attacks on the Trump women have nothing to do with feminism and everything to do with jealousy and envy.

Through all of this, liberal feminists refuse to admit that they stand for nothing, and now participate in the marginalizing of women with whom they disagree. The good news is a young woman in the decidedly liberal world of fashion and Hollywood knew to step up, at what will be considerable risk to herself.

Speaking of women who take risks and, no, I’m not referring to Meryl Streep or other Hollywood women who parrot the accepted party line while at awards shows. Meet Joy Villa, the singer and actress who wore the “Make America Great Again” gown to the music industry’s Grammy Awards. Spouting the party line does not take courage. Wearing a dress to the Grammys that expresses your support for the president when he is loathed by most at the party, is speaking truth, her truth, to power.

That’s courage and feminism in action.

An added element that enrages the liberal establishment? Ms. Villa’s dress was designed by a gay fashion designer Andre Soriano.
As the old liberal feminist establishment continues their plunge into irrelevance, smearing women they deem the enemy, the future belongs to people like Ivanka Trump, Melania Trump, Emily Ratajkowski, Joy Villa, Andre Soriano, and their friends and supporters. These radical nonconformists are the authentic feminists, the genuine heroes, and bravely free individuals.

Source

/incoming dismissals because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Edit: Didn't want it to be a wall of text.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-15 09:17:59  
Candlejack said: »
Viciouss said: »
So Trump was briefed on Flynn's lies on Jan 26, Pence on Feb 9th, why keep Pence in the dark for two weeks, and why take over 3 weeks to fire Flynn? Was he hoping he could just cover it up and the investigations would just go away?

Also woke up to see Trump attacking Americans on twitter again, thats always nice.
Another fishy event going on, and something to be questioned, is why there's a Russian spy sub just 30 miles south of Groton, CT where the sub base is, at this very point in time when Flynn was basically forced into resignation.
You forgot to include an assassination and impeachment at the same time.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:18:17  
Yes that seems to be the Trump strategy, play it down, don't worry about the fact he named a chronic liar to the National Security post and might have to pardon him. This story isn't going away, the investigations will continue and Flynn is gonna have to testify to Congress, a huge embarrassment for Trump.

I heard Trump's strategy is to upset people on FFXIAH...it seems to be working.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-15 09:19:51  
Ramyrez said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
What happens though is that some posters will attempt to bait others into making borderline statements with the intention of reporting them for it. The baiting happens through character attacks and insinuations.

Because that doesn't happen both ways or anything, including by the person quoted.

Except I don't. You guys have this crusader mentality that requires you to respond to any insult to your Progressive religion with a jihad. It creates a toxic environment because you attempt to shut down any discussion or expression of opinions that are not in line with your accepted political ideology. That's why I make so many jokes and crude references about it, because it fits the mechanics of a fanatical cult too well.

*Note*
Fanatical cults were actually studied by various entities and how they recruited and indoctrinated their believers was turned into methods that both political parties practice now. The right has long since lost that ability with it's own people, outside of the super Christian sect, while the left has doubled down on the effort.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:20:49  
President to address FFXIAH outrage in state of the union.

My fellow FFXIAH posters there has been a lot of controversy in your beloved forum about me. I'm here to assure you that I will not cause the apocalypse. I'm be elected President to unite the users of this pointless forum. To find the common among the "countless losers" that spend their miserable lives debating nonsense. And to find the common good of internet strangers. I invite you random person to join me in helping to facility a community of love respect and understanding !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-15 09:20:53  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
That was the incident at hand, it was logical to bring it up. Also learn to type my name Saevus.

I was hoping that someday we would talk again about politics.....

perhaps once we find a cure for persecutory delusions of grandeur.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-15 09:21:21  
Candlejack said: »
Speaking of having Flynn testify to congress, I went to the big man's facebook page earlier and left a request with Sen. McCain to run Flynn's and, by extension Trump's, Russia connections into the ground. I told'im the oath he took when he signed on for the air force still holds and that he owes it to all the citizens of the U.S to defend our country from all threats, both foreign and domestic.
Did you also ask McCain for Trump's impeachment?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:22:19  
A FFXIAH forum divided against itself can not stand !
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:23:20  
I heard Michael Flynn has fled the US to work for Putin...
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-02-15 09:27:18  

You should get PARKER on that.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-15 09:27:50  
It's just really irrational to be elbows deep into Hillary Clinton's stuff because you think it's of utmost importance, but if Trump uses a non secure phone is fine, if he takes casual security councils in livestreaming is fine, if Flynn is potentially colluding with an enemy and the WH except Pence knew is fine.

Ooook.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-15 09:28:04  
fonewear said: »
I heard Michael Flynn has fled the US to work for Putin...

I heard Putin discarded his interest in Flynn like a soiled sock once Rexy was confirmed
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-15 09:28:32  
Anna Ruthven said: »

You should get PARKER on that.
Naw, should stay in Ni though, if they don't want to talk about politics.

They can ***all they want in that thread, that's what it's there for.
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:30:02  
Maybe Russia and the USA will unite and destroy everything that gets in their way... one could only hope !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-15 09:30:48  
if Flynn is potentially colluding with an enemy
Again, Russia is not an enemy.

Just because you don't agree with how they run their country doesn't mean that they are "the enemy" and must be silenced/condemned/whatever the hell you can do to them.

Russians like Putin, otherwise they wouldn't put up with his ***. And don't tell me that they can't. They aren't the type of people that stands for *** in their own government, the last 2 revolutions state that!
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:32:36  
Remember in 2015 when no one gave a ***about Russia... I remember !
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-15 09:33:06  
Speaking of Pence, the guy has this constant face that looks like he's thinking "yes, yes, all according to my plan..."

Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-15 09:35:12  

Just because you don't agree with how they run their country doesn't mean that they are "the enemy" and must be silenced/condemned/whatever the hell you can do to them.

Russians like Putin, otherwise they wouldn't put up with his ***. And don't tell me that they can't. They aren't the type of people that stands for *** in their own government, the last 2 revolutions state that!

The Progressives disagree with him, therefor he is definitely "The Enemy" to them and will continue being "The Enemy" until they either cease to exist or switch their support back to the Progressive Cause.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-15 09:35:47  
Naw, should stay in Ni though

what!? and miss this wonderfully intelligent political discourse!?

perish the thought
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-02-15 09:35:53  
Speaking of Pence, the guy has this constant face that looks like he's thinking "yes, yes, all according to my plan..."

He kinda looks like he has to use the bathroom.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-15 09:37:16  

I don't know where you are getting any of these ideas from, Putin kills whoever speaks out against him. Russia is definitely an enemy of the free world under Putin. Russia is definitely an enemy of the US and will continue to be treated as such with or without Trump.
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:38:09  
You keep talking about Putin he is going to start deleting posts...
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-15 09:38:18  
Enemy wasn't literal. The point is Russia is being sanctioned by the US for breaking every international law they can and the countries are not aligned.
And Putin's in power cause he kills opponents and controls propaganda, there's a reason intellectuals flee from Russia.

mfw people here now defend Putin
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84