Random Politics & Religion #19

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #19
Random Politics & Religion #19
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84
By fonewear 2017-02-22 19:49:22  
We don't need a federal law passed for every single issue in this country. We already have too many laws as it is.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-22 19:54:39  
fonewear said: »
We don't need a federal law passed for every single issue in this country. We already have too many laws as it is.

While that might be so, but that doesn't make my original statement untrue.

Don't act like you would be against new federal laws if it pertained to mandatory viewing of the first 9 seasons of the Simpsons and first 6 of Futurama, or the Kubrick, Stone, Cohen Bro Filmographies.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-22 20:31:08  
O.o?

Virginia was never my home....

Like I said earlier

Quote:
As demonstrated, divert, pivot, distract...

Now your just getting personal and crossing that line between political sparing and insulting.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-22 20:37:24  
Now we see if the mods are biased or not.

Quote:
Cracking down on infighting: The number one problem in P&R is that things get personal. By making the RPR topic ban a less weighty punishment, these can now be used for "cooling people off". Also, if these start getting handed out, who started it doesn't matter; if someone's attacking you, report it. "Defending yourself" is how the previous escalations started, and no more of it. We have moderators; call them in.

Quote:
Rules and Guidelines

Along those lines, heat is fine, but sustained, clearly personal hostility is not okay. The personal attack rules still apply. Attack positions, not posters. Failure to adhere to this will result in your removal from the thread.

I haven't insulted or attacked any individual on this forum. I deliberately keep all statements and phrases to an ambiguous group so as to avoid directly insulting or attacking anyone personally, something several people on here don't do.
By Zerowone 2017-02-22 21:06:53  
Clutch those pearls Milo you aint fooling anyone with that "I don't insult people" tripe.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2017-02-22 21:14:08  
Viciouss said: »
lol Saevel crying for mods, priceless. Over nothing.
Not for nothing. Attacking someone directly is against the forum rules. Zerowone has deliberately gone out of his way to derail the discussion through ad hominem.

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Look bro we get it. You fell in love with a Progressive Insurance Agent based out South Korea who had to relocate due to the demands of a global market. Forcing you to relocate back to Virginia, making you so incensed at "Progressive's Global Agenda" that you can't not fail to mention it 99% of the time you post. If you had co-opted with a GEICO Agent you would have developed the ability to detect humor and saved yourself the 15 minutes it takes to draft rant responses to points that you clearly do not get.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-02-22 21:42:03  
Call posters here animals one day then complain about personal attacks the next. Loloutloud
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-22 21:55:31  
When you label someone in a manner to negate them that too is an ad hominem

No it's not, especially in a political discussion where generalizations get tossed around like candy on Halloween. At no time did I ever insult you personally, that's unprofessional. I would just black list you first like I have other posters who frequently attack people personally. There is a difference between politically charged verbal fencing and direct personal insults, regardless of how clever you thought you were being.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-22 22:24:08  
You know what's not clever?
Openly admitting you're trying to skirt the rules of decorum by using generalized references to insult people who disagree. Then act like no one is intelligent enough to call you on it.

Also you know what's not clever?
Mentioning that there is some leftist progressive new world order boogeyman whose agenda is opress you, damn near every time you post.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-22 23:05:09  
Steve Brzezinski of MSNBC:

Quote:
"Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

Stupid Trump. Mind control is the media's job.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-02-23 00:05:38  

This thread is due for a lebowski reference.
These arguments over pederasty really tie the thread together.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-23 06:24:43  
Look, I understand the need you guys have to attack Savael all the time, it makes you feel relevant to the discussion and it's always more satisfying to attack somebody who is superior to you than it is to attack somebody who is inferior, even if you constantly lose the argument all the time.

I know, I never get any satisfaction from talking to any of you three.

But the point is, I would appreciate it if you two jokers not try to lock this thread before Friday afternoon, because, let's face it, it's going to be locked this weekend. Cause "reasons."
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-23 06:26:24  
Asura.Saevel said: »
So your answer to me hurting your feelings by taking jabs at your religion is to insult me and my wife personally?

Only people here with hurt feelings are the fascist populists having a tantrum because the Progressive Globalist Agenda that they harangue on and on about was parodied with an auto insurance joke. It's hilarious especially when labeling someone a globalist after building up post after post by defining globalist as the scum of the earth in your eyes.

I'm not asking for you to apologize just to man up, and own your words.
By fonewear 2017-02-23 06:26:32  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Steve Brzezinski of MSNBC:

Quote:
"Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

Stupid Trump. Mind control is the media's job.

That one woman on MSNBC has a thing for Melania though;

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-02-23 07:29:46  
Asura.Saevel said: »
So your answer to me hurting your feelings by taking jabs at your religion is to insult me and my wife personally?

Only people here with hurt feelings are the fascist populists having a tantrum because the Progressive Globalist Agenda that they harangue on and on about was parodied with an auto insurance joke. It's hilarious especially when labeling someone a globalist after building up post after post by defining globalist as the scum of the earth in your eyes.

I'm not asking for you to apologize just to man up, and own your words.
There are different levels of liberal and globalist indoctrination. All of us not on the left just try and illustrate to everyone the true nature of what it means to be far left.

I mean I used to be there 15-20 y ars ago and it took years to pull myself out of the quagmire.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-02-23 08:47:22  
By which measure?
By Viciouss 2017-02-23 09:05:17  
So I guess now nausi is trying to pull himself out of the far right quagmire?
By fonewear 2017-02-23 09:07:11  
I'm okay being a right wing radical. It's a nice balance to all the far left radicals.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-23 09:11:01  
Viciouss said: »
So I guess now nausi is trying to pull himself out of the far right quagmire?
Good for him then.

I wish you would pull yourself from the far left quagmire, but it looks like you are not only entrenched, you have built yourself a fort out of "mud."

Protip: That's not mud.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-23 09:12:23  
auto insurance joke

I enjoyed your joke... .

and ...Call me crazy... but I also kind of have to admire his dedication to jack his sock account's post count to over 500....

I have an imaginary office assistant and even I haven't gone that far....

or have I!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-23 09:12:25  
Yea? What issues am i "far left" on?
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84