Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:03:37  
Wait that is a magnet I got a C in Science never mind !
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-10 11:06:47  
Ruaumoko said: »
in the midst of investigating the Trump campaign

except the James Comey that we are talking about has never investigated anyone ever. He never even worked for the FBI until he was appointed the director.

/waits for that to sink in

He's just some schmuck lawyer. He was never a cop or a detective or a private investigator or a criminal investigator of any kind. He wouldn't even know where to start....

Do you think he *** puts on a sherlock holmes hat and runs around solving crimes? Drives a green van called the Mystery Machine?

he pushes pencils around on a desk and he couldn't even get that right
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-10 11:08:31  
It seems very odd, if not suspicious, for Sessions (who has recused himself from the investigation) to fire the person leading said investigation; Comey.

Something seems very off here. I also call *** on Comey being fired for the Clinton e-mail scandal. There is no love lost between Clinton and Trump, and between her and Republicans in at large; so if you're telling me Trump fired Comey because he felt sorry for the way Clinton was treated by him I literally cannot see it.

The timing is too suspect. This is the third official this administration has fired who has been in the midst of investigating the Trump campaign.

Trump took a hard ***last night. Today he fired his driver. Suspicious!!

People find connections they want to find. Firing of Comey is understandable as he was an Obama holdover and pro-democrat. What usually happens after a power hand over between parties is the former heads resign gradually over the first year or so as the new administration replaces them. Comey refused to resign so Trump had to fire him. It's a political statement of non-cooperation. Comey will now be cheered as a hero by the Democrats instead of reviled as the man who dared to question Her Majesty.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:08:35  
I'll do it give me a bottle of whiskey and a van with no windows !
By Viciouss 2017-05-10 11:09:42  
He could drive a blue van called the Mystery Machine, would that make him a super sleuth?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:10:26  
Viciouss said: »
He could drive a blue van called the Mystery Machine, would that make him a super sleuth?

If it wasn't for those meddling kids Comey would have gotten away with it !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:11:05  
Comey you sons of *** !
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-10 11:11:47  
Anna Ruthven said: »
fonewear said: »
What is really funny is everyone is now a private detective like Sherlock Holmes grasping at straws trying to figure this ***out...clothing fiber on left shoulder...Russians !
What I never understood is why semen is always found at the strangest places of a crime scene.

"We gotta get outta here!"
"One sec, I gotta do something, tilt the fridge up real quick."

"We found DNA evidence under the victim's refrigerator..."

I'm beginning to suspect a lot of that is planted. "DNA evidence" can just be a hair the detective conveniently found under the bed a month afterwords.
By Viciouss 2017-05-10 11:12:02  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Comey refused to resign so Trump had to fire him.

When was Comey asked to resign? When did he refuse?
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:12:47  
I heard Jared the Subway guy said that before he went on trial ! Damn meddling kids !
By eliroo 2017-05-10 11:13:39  
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/09/justice-department-was-told-to-come-up-with-reasons-to-fire-comey-reports-say.html

Interesting, seems like "reports" agree with my assessment.

Also interesting that all three people Trump has fired... have been investigating him. Why isn't there a law against this lol.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:14:50  
eliroo said: »
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/09/justice-department-was-told-to-come-up-with-reasons-to-fire-comey-reports-say.html

Interesting, seems like "reports" agree with my assessment.

Also interesting that all three people Trump has fired... have been investigating him. Why isn't there a law against this lol.

Because Congress couldn't catch a cold !
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:15:25  
You realize how hard it is for Trump to be impeached it isn't like Candlejack says and "my feels impeach trump" it is very difficult.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-10 11:15:59  
A lot harder to impeach Trump if he keeps firing people investigating him too.
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:17:07  
A lot harder to impeach Trump if he keeps firing people investigating him too.

Rumor is he is going to appoint Ivanka to the head of FBI and I'm okay with this !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-10 11:19:15  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The thing about Hillary's emails? We knew exactly what she did. What do we know about the Trump/Russia connection? Nada. Zero. Zilch. It's 100% speculation. You've got dirt on a few former aides and nothing on the man himself. That is a YUGE difference between the Clinton and Trump investigations.

They were both based off of speculation though, namely the contents of the emails. The difference just seems bigger to you because you have a strong bias towards Trump.
Actually, Comey actually stated that Clinton broke the law. He inferred that she shouldn't be prosecuted because no (at the time) "reasonable prosecutor" (codespeak translation: No prosecutor on the payroll of the Obama Administration) would prosecute her because, well, reasons.

We also know that there were hundreds of classified emails shipped to her private server, which is not only illegal, but also a huge security risk. We also know that at least five foreign countries have hacked into her server and obtained classified information. We also have testimony from the technician that stated that he purposefully deleted and destroyed emails after Congress subpoenaed them, which in of itself illegal.

As for Trump, we have an FBI who leaks faster than an underwater house. And, for all those leaks, all we have is 1 National Security Adviser who lied to the VP, 1 Campaign Manager who had known, legal business dealings with Russia, and 1 indirect volunteer adviser who had business dealings with Russia, legality of which is legally questionable (although, not really). That's it. We also have several top Obama officials who stated under oath that there were no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.

So, yes, there's a huge difference there.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:19:22  
Comey watching himself get fired on TV:
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-10 11:20:32  
This is the third official this administration has fired who has been in the midst of investigating the Trump campaign.
Wait, 3rd?

How many investigations is going on here? Only 1 is being done, and even then, it's a witch hunt.

Seriously, they got the duck out and everything.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-10 11:20:41  
That timing thing again:

Comey asked for resources during a meeting last week with Rod Rosenstein, deputy attorney general.

If they really wanted to get rid of Comey because of how he handled Clinton they could have fired him/asked for a resignation in January or February. That would have appeared innocuous/standard faire for changing of the guard.

Instead we'll fire the guy a week after he requests more resources for an investigation against us and on the day grand jury subpoenas related to the investigation are issued. Nothing sketchy here folks. Scouts Honor.

Also... the semen found under the victims refrigerator was of Slavic origin possibly Russian.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-05-10 11:20:48  
What I never understood is why semen is always found at the strangest places of a crime scene.

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-10 11:21:59  
Preet Bharara, Sally Yates and James Comey: Fired while investigating Donald Trump
CNN

Quote:
After President Donald Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, questions immediately arose about the President's motivations for his dismissal -- and for the recent firings of two other then-President Barack Obama-appointees who were in the middle of conducting investigations linked to Trump.
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Comey's firing was part of a "deeply troubling pattern from the Trump administration," that appears to be linked to two other high-profile dismissals.
"They fired Sally Yates. They fired Preet Bharara. And they fired James Comey, the very man leading he investigation. This does not seem to be a coincidence," Schumer said shortly after the announcement, calling for a special independent prosecutor into the Trump campaign's ties to the Kremlin.

"Any person who he appoints to lead the Russian investigation will be concerned that he or she will meet the same fate as Director Comey," he said....
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-10 11:22:07  

First of all, they were investigating his aides, not him. But the reasons there isn't a law against this is because it would become a strategy that would be used to force a president to keep opposition appointees indefinitely. Sally Yates defied him and Preet Bharara refused to resign when Trump asked for mass resignations and thus having him fired was a natural consequence. Forcing him to keep them would be ridiculous.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:24:23  
Did you guys forget Trump fires people for a living this is just par for the course !
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-10 11:25:40  
I'm off to see GOTG 2 it better be good or I am blaming you FONE.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-10 11:26:07  
Shiva.Shruiken said: »

I would love for Chapelle to do two more sketches in the vein of the Chapelle Show. One as White Obama and one as Black Trump.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:26:41  

Sure blame me for Hollywood's reliance on sequels !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-10 11:28:15  
fonewear said: »

Sure blame me for Hollywood's reliance on sequels !

I hear it's good. Like if you gave vol. 1 a 9/10. Vol. 2 would be a solid 8.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-05-10 11:28:50  
In 4 years The People's Champion will be president, and we shall have peace.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson: 'Real possibility' that I'll run for president
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:36:02  
Speaking of things 13 reasons why is getting another season. First season was good.
By fonewear 2017-05-10 11:37:18  
13 reasons why reminds me of Perks of Being a Wallflower which I also recommend.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60