Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-14 23:36:48  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
That's not why people are upset at Comey's firing.

Yeah, yeah. Something something Russia something something Trump something.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-15 00:39:04  
See if we keep bitching about the nonsensical investigation into Russian hacking on US elections, we can somehow fool people into thinking TRUMP is under investigation (he's not) and he fired Comey because Comey was getting close to implicating his presidency in the cause (to which there STILL after 10 months is no evidence).

Drumpf is DONE!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 06:41:53  
Nausi said: »
The only people who are upset are liberals who didn't vote for him anyways.

Have some ice cream...

Do you have any coffee flavored ice cream I love that !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-15 07:55:31  
People are upset that Queen Hillary didn't fire Comey when she had the chance.

Oh wai....
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-15 08:06:46  
Quote:
There is no media monopoly anymore. When reporters lie, people find out about it. The old model just doesn’t work. Even people who don’t like Trump like irrational Chicken Littles less. They may be Donald Trump’s greatest asset.

Quotes for truth. The Dems are just pushing for a Republican win in 2018 and 2020. The snark and smugness combined with faux outrage whenever Trump takes a ***has only served to alienate any support they might of got from fence sitters.

Breaking News: Trump took a ***, it was brown, world in uproar over Trumps insensitive and racially biased turds. We should replace him with someone who is more sensitive to the worlds needs during deification, someone like Hillary.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-15 08:17:17  
Quote:
Nearly every Democrat, journalist, and cable news personality clutching their pearls over Comey’s firing has a trail of pronouncements expressing disgust at one or more of his actions in the recent past.

As I mentioned before, that probably means he was good at his job.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-15 08:17:27  
Holy *** ... IceCreamGate is really a thing ... like before I thought it was just some random reporter making a quick buck on a headline but it's a full blown CNN article. They gotta be hurting badly to go that low, that's lower then Rachel Maddox lieing on the air which is already at the bottom of the barrel. CNN seems to now be under the barrel.

Trump doesn't gotta do anything to get reelected in 2020, just sit back and let this opponents win the race for him.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-15 08:23:01  
So here it is : http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/

A two minute video that is clearly just a soft jab and parody and an article that mentions it in the first paragraph only.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-15 08:34:47  
Viciouss said: »
it was a terrible week for the Trump circus

you obviously never heard of the barnum imparative... 'There's no such thing as bad publicity'
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-15 09:32:01  
Sorry Saevel, but I got to do this:

Heil Merriam-Webster!

Asura.Saevel said: »
lieing
Lying

served to alienate any support they might of got from fence sitters.
Gotten

Or better yet:

Might get from

[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-15 12:28:04  
Holy *** ... IceCreamGate is really a thing ... like before I thought it was just some random reporter making a quick buck on a headline but it's a full blown CNN article. They gotta be hurting badly to go that low, that's lower then Rachel Maddox lieing on the air which is already at the bottom of the barrel. CNN seems to now be under the barrel.

Trump doesn't gotta do anything to get reelected in 2020, just sit back and let this opponents win the race for him.

TWO scoops bro! There is NOTHING more important in the news to speak about.

I mean it's not like being a good host might mean that one doesn't oberserve their guests or anything.

This sure looks like the bottom, but we're not even 6 months in.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-15 12:36:18  
Lol
By Nausi 2017-05-15 12:42:21  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Lol

You're laughing because you're living in a liberal media bubble.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-15 12:49:45  
Lol

Lol
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-15 12:59:51  
Something those on the left need to realize is that the real audience is third party observers who aren't emotionally attached to a political religion. What those people are observing is one of the two major political factions in the USA absolutely losing their minds over minor ***, like stuff common people would make jokes about. Instead of calm rational debate they see shrill media heads exploding and the "true believers" going on and on about what is considered to be complete ***. Those unaffiliated voters just start ignoring the noise after awhile and any real message gets lost and forgotten.

The same people saying "Russian hackers worked for Trump to win him the election", "Obama should fire Comey for investigating the Clitons" and "Trump is a Russian agent and fired Comey over it" are also saying with equal fervor "Trump is evil and selfish because he had two scoops of ice cream" and "Trump is the Antichrist for making off color comments". The unjustifiably extreme reactions just undermine their credibility.

Third party unattached voters don't give a rats *** about which political team is running the country, they just want to live their lives and have jobs. Doesn't matter how much someone radicalizes their voter base, if they can't attract mainstream support from the average American then they won't get power. Trump largely ignored the Republican core and focused almost entirely on those average six-pack-joe's while Hillary focused on her base to the exclusion and open derision of joe-six-pack. Lost her the election and it's been losing liberals power in congress.

Support in California does not equal national support in the USA.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-15 12:59:58  
Lol

Lol
Laughing at reality does not negate reality.
By Nausi 2017-05-15 13:02:11  
But Saevel, TWO SCOOPS!! How dare he?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-15 13:02:21  
Lol

Lol
Laughing at reality does not negate reality.
Neither does dismissing it as facts I don't like or a media bubble.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-15 13:03:58  
She's laughing because she's in denial. Trump didn't get elected, Hillary didn't lose, the Democrats haven't been playing a loosing game the past couple of years. It's all a bad dream and she'll wake up any moment now to a President Clinton with a Democrat Congress. And even if it's true, there is no way the Religion of Progressiveness will allow someone like Trump to remain in power, if they can't get him removed legally they'll use illegal methods. It's all "for the cause".

That's going to be the next big thing in a few years, a radicalized liberal is finally going to muster up enough courage and stupidity to do something very dumb and the result will be the whole nation blaming the Democrats for radicalizing their people and encouraging said action.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-15 13:11:30  
Louise Mensch is really fun to follow on twitter. The newest moonbat star of the left.
By eliroo 2017-05-15 13:13:03  
Can we just rename this thread "Trump Circle Jerk"?
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-15 13:36:46  
eliroo said: »

Sounds like someone is taking this personally.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-05-15 13:46:33  
eliroo said: »

Can we call you Donny ?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 13:47:46  

What's funny is you expect me to read those articles.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 13:51:42  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
fonewear said: »

What's really funny is you expecting me to expect something from you!

I'll tell you what isn't funny Melissa McCarthy !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-15 13:53:51  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

What's really funny is you expecting me to expect something from you!

I'll tell you what isn't funny Melissa McCarthy !

Leave Sean Spicer out of this!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 13:59:28  
I will say it is more original than her terrible movies though. She is like Chris Farley but fatter and worse.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-15 14:00:08  
She's laughing because she's in denial.
He's laughing because you called him a she.

Then again, have you seen the someofabich?
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60