Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-09 19:26:36  
eliroo said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Trump just fired Comey.

While he was conveniently investigating Trump's ties to Russia.

If Trump had fired Comey at any point during the next ~4 years, it would have been while he was "conveniently investigating Trump's ties to Russia". That doesn't give Comey an automatic pass for being a bozo in the meantime.

On a similar note, there's nothing that Comey knows about Trump that isn't found somewhere else at the FBI. Firing him doesn't end whatever investigation is going on (real or imagined).

It sounds like Comey may have said that Trump himself was not being investigated, so this entire discussion might be moot anyway.

Do you actually believe the ***you are saying?

You could, you know, actually string a rebuttal together. All you did previously was make a half-hearted attempt at a conspiracy theory.

Since when is stating the obvious making a conspiracy theory.

When you're implying something you can't begin to prove.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-09 19:29:01  
Trump just fired Comey.

While he was conveniently investigating Trump's ties to Russia.

If Trump had fired Comey at any point during the next ~4 years, it would have been while he was "conveniently investigating Trump's ties to Russia". That doesn't give Comey an automatic pass for being a bozo in the meantime.

On a similar note, there's nothing that Comey knows about Trump that isn't found somewhere else at the FBI. Firing him doesn't end whatever investigation is going on (real or imagined).

It sounds like Comey may have said that Trump himself was not being investigated, so this entire discussion might be moot anyway.

Do you actually believe the ***you are saying?

You could, you know, actually string a rebuttal together. All you did previously was make a half-hearted attempt at a conspiracy theory.

Since when is stating the obvious making a conspiracy theory.

When you're implying something you can't begin to prove.

You just summed up every Atheist ever !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-09 19:32:07  
the real question is:

Would Nixon be proud? Or would he be saddened that nobody learned from his mistakes?

I don't know have to find his ghost or something to ask him
[+]
 Sylph.Cherche
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-05-09 19:36:27  
fonewear said: »
the real question is:

Would Nixon be proud? Or would he be saddened that nobody learned from his mistakes?

Head in a jar, obviously.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-09 19:38:18  
Yea if you want to say Futurama is better than the Simpsons I'd kindly ask you to reconsider !
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-09 19:38:20  
the real question is:

He said he's going to sell your organs at a children's zoo.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-09 19:42:12  
For my money Jimmy Carter is the worst of all time !
[+]
By Yatenkou 2017-05-09 19:45:00  
Viciouss said: »
Yatenkou said: »
I mean how many times has Comey come before Congressional committees and said there was no evidence? Hell even Feinstein was on CNN admitted there was no evidence. Now, I'm not saying there are ties or not, but at this point it's becoming a ***show and a waste of breath.

Never?

I mean he did say before congress (To representative Rogers) that there was no evidence that Russia hacked the election. Also, here's the video of Feinstein saying there's no evidence at this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAxaalddaqI

Take what you will, but meh.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-09 19:47:41  
So like I said, never.
By fonewear 2017-05-09 19:48:09  
At least this isn't Yahoo comments...yet !
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-09 19:58:14  
Yea if you want to say Futurama is better than the Simpsons I'd kindly ask you to reconsider !

[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-09 20:00:34  

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Ruaumoko 2017-05-09 20:44:22  
I get the feeling that Comey being fired in such an unceremonious way might not sit well with other federal agents, and some of them might start leaking to the MSM what they know about the administration.

Trump and Sessions have really escalated this, and it might end up being quite messy.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-05-09 21:27:09  
Ruaumoko said: »
and it might end up being quite messy
Finally. I've been prepared for The Purge for the better part of a year now.
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-05-09 21:31:51  

queue Curb Your Enthusiasm theme
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-09 21:37:10  
I mean how many times has Comey come before Congressional committees and said there was no evidence? Hell even Feinstein was on CNN admitted there was no evidence. Now, I'm not saying there are ties or not, but at this point it's becoming a ***show and a waste of breath.

Never?

I mean he did say before congress (To representative Rogers) that there was no evidence that Russia hacked the election. Also, here's the video of Feinstein saying there's no evidence at this time.

Don't bother showing evidence to Vic.

He will cheerlead so hard that he will ignore everything you put in front of him. All cause he doesn't like the source and/or evidence presented.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-09 21:37:56  
Oddly/Ironically/Coincidentally/Conspiratorially enough...

Grand Jury subpoenas for Flynn associates went out a couple hours prior to Comey's firing.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-09 21:38:17  
Ruaumoko said: »
I get the feeling that Comey being fired in such an unceremonious way might not sit well with other federal agents, and some of them might start leaking to the MSM what they know about the administration.
Like any of them needs an excuse.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-09 21:42:30  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Never?

He will cheerlead so hard that he will ignore everything you put in front of him. All cause he doesn't like the source and/or evidence presented.

Or, try showing actual evidence of your claims. Nice try tho KN.
By Viciouss 2017-05-09 21:44:33  
Oddly/Ironically/Coincidentally/Conspiratorially enough...

Grand Jury subpoenas for Flynn associates went out a couple hours prior to Comey's firing.

Yeah, Flynn is in a lot of trouble. Think Trump will pardon him? He is dumb enough to do that.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-09 22:03:09  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Never?

Or, try showing actual evidence of your claims. Nice try tho KN.
I have, many many many many many times already.

Just because you are an outright reality denier doesn't mean that what is presented to you is false.
By Viciouss 2017-05-09 22:06:46  
Sure sure. Whatever makes you feel better KN.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-05-09 22:16:23  
Shiva.Shruiken said: »

queue Curb Your Enthusiasm theme

I was hoping they would just play an old Apprentice episode to let him know !
By Viciouss 2017-05-09 22:19:32  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Comey never said there was no evidence of collusion, only that he couldn't talk about it because if they had evidence it would be classified information.

Of course he didn't, just like Feinstein didn't say there was no evidence, only that she had not seen any as of yet (notice how they cut the video off like the trolls they are?) but the investigation is ongoing. And now that Trump has bungled the Comey firing it is just going to escalate and there is nothing he can do about it.
By Nausi 2017-05-09 22:51:40  
Liberal tears are on the menu tonight!

The swamp just got a few inches lower.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-09 22:54:03  
Sounds more like laughter. Yep, definitely laughing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-09 23:24:39  
Sounds more like laughter. Yep, definitely laughing.

Nervous laughter is still laughter, I guess.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-09 23:35:18  
What is there to be nervous about? Trump fires the guy investigating him the same day the news breaks that said guy issued subpoenas to Flynn associates with ties to Russia. Republicans in Congress are shaking their heads at the stupidity coming out of the WH while Dems are laughing and calling for a special prosecute which is obviously going to be appointed. Meanwhile Trump has no more cards to play as the Russian scandal explodes. There is nothing he can say or do, his credibility, which was already low when it came to Russia, is gone. His defenders have nothing.

And Comey? He will be testifying to Congress again.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60