Roman Polanski Arrested.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Roman Polanski arrested.
Roman Polanski arrested.
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-09-27 09:19:16  
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/27/zurich.roman.polanski.arrested/index.html

For you who know what this is all about... that's a crazy story isn't? Why did he walk right into it? The guy fled USA and possible extradition for 30 years.

And strange coincidence, Susan Atkins died 3 days ago. Atkins is the woman who claimed (and been convicted) that she was responsible for the murder of Sharon Tate(Polanski's wife) killed by Charles Manson's "Family".

I am really curious about how all this will end...

Samantha Geimer, the victim of the "rape"(yes I put "rape" because obviously I wasn't there so I don't know what exactly happened) tried to have the charges against Polanski dismissed from court, saying that decades of publicity as well as the prosecutor's focus on lurid details continues to traumatize her and her family. Poor girl ><

I would not want to be in the jury for his trial(if the extradition works)... There is so many things to take into accounts... and I hope if it happen they will focus on the important things, not something personal between the states and the guy who been able to avoid them for 30 years.

Sorry for all the blablabla, I don't care much about that kind of stuff usually but this one is a very interesting one!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-27 15:06:46  
From his perspective it sure does suck to be caught after so long, not that he didn't deserve it, but after so long I have to wonder what they'll do when he's presumably transported back to the US. I hope Jason Statham flies planes. D:

He cannot escape Helvetica! lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-01 00:17:43  
http://articles.latimes.com/2003/feb/23/opinion/oe-geimer23

Found this recently and thought it was pretty interesting. Also saw that the Swiss are taking a lot of flak for detaining him now.
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-10-01 00:43:00  
"Roman Polanski, who is one of the greatest film directors of all time" /quoting CNN article.

I see an kanyewest joke inc.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-10-01 00:58:14  
It's funny someone actually brought this up. Without going into the why's and should happens, basically, he is ultimately going to be set free. Whether it happens in Switzerland or USA is what the "real" talk is about. If he is set free in USA then the USA can score one for its ability to influence the world. If he is set free in Switzerland, then score one for the "neutral" nation.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [285 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-07-12 17:30:21  
Score one for Switzerland.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-12 17:33:59