Random Politics & Religion #25

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #25
Random Politics & Religion #25
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 59 60 61

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 02:45:31  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
No offense, but it's really hard to even know what you're saying due to the fact that a lot of it isn't even being put into coherent sentences. That goes a long way towards convincing others.
Ok... maybe I left out this in the Spoiler.

Jupiter's Footprint

There is a blatant EM connection displayed between Stars & Planets.
Such suggests that the Solar Radiation, Electricity, w/e power from the Sun does not arrive to IO full force but diluted due to Jupiter's EMF shielding IO from the Sun's energy. Just as Heliosphere shields Earth from Interstellar Radiation and Earth shields us from the Sun.

Everything is powered from a larger EMF w/in smaller EMF repeatedly over & over again w/ the Electricity, Radiation or w/e it is powering Stars diluted from one source to the next.

Jupiter is a Star but the Sun cannot power another Star. Jupiter needs to leave Heliosphere. So once the Sun dies. Jupiter is connected to the Interstellar like the Sun and becomes a Star.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 02:48:37  
Anyways...

Why do we not challenge the Hypothesis testing Earth's gravitational pull?

1 test would Prove that Gravity is not there...

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 02:56:20  
eslim said: »
how do u test the polarity of infinity, sir ?
Apparently electricity is infinity. A possitive charge will not stop til it finds a negative charge. I guess the Electric Universe Theory is Correct. I wasnt possitive if it was Radiation entering Poles of Stars & Planets or something else. I just knew Aurora Borealis was not just perrrrty lights. Jupiter's Aurora is proof possitive that the Sun is also powered by it's Poles from the Interstellar.

Now Im Nostradamus

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 03:01:49  
When I said "powered" I mean Earth does not have a 'Magnetic Field' but rather a EMF powered by the Sun. I alrdy explained what turned our Sun from a Gas Giant into a Star. It's EMF is powered as well.

The whole Universe is interconnected by Electricity & EM or just Electric Fields. Still hard for me to seperatr 1 from the other but it can be no other way.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 03:28:21  
Yeah.. I think our Moon is the Mother of both Earth & the Sun. In my head it all adds up. Mars situation. Dinosaur extinction. Ice Age. Pluto almost falling out of the Solar System. I mean it would take a small miracle for Earth to realign again from 1 Star to the Next in the position it's in just for life to continue to exist but.. what else could the Sun be? It's not like Mar's moons Phobos & Deimos whom are Asteroids and not Spheres. They orbit by Gravity cuz they are not a part of the EM Planetary system. It's not a dead planet. Planets shouldnt be charged w/ up to 4500 volts of Electricity w/ a Magnetic Crust but dead on the inside. Idk what else the Moon could be...

I mean it's a Theory but everything fits so perfectly into place the way I see it. Nothing is a Mystery. Which is *** crazy... so I try telling NASA and everyone on Youtube but NASA only responded 1 time. Im just crazy... whatever
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 03:39:03  
Maybe it was just a Lava World...
YouTube Video Placeholder

..but those dont exist

After I told NASA the Moon was our Sun. NASA 'suggested' vid appeared showing old vid which blew my mind and further fueled my dilusional ideas.. was crazy I was trying to tell them SMBH dont exist and they should just ask our Moon what happens when Stars die.

No more motor mouth. The End.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 05:53:50  
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 06:00:19  
Pt1 What Juno learned

Nobody gaf I know but way more fascinating than Politicians...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-08 07:09:55  
Siren.Akson said: »
Well, I can prove that gravity is there right now.

/sees that his fat *** is still sitting in his chair and not floating off in space.

Yup, gravity still exists. Your theories are disproved.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-08 07:32:59  
Nobody gaf I know but way more fascinating than Politicians...
With Trump in charge?

Come on man, this is the most entertaining administration we have ever experienced. Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-08 09:29:42  
Ok... after being Banned from FFXIAH....
I can understand why.

Nothing in your mostly incoherent posts is about politics or religion. I think. You are rather hard to read.

Also, those posts should be in Chatterbox and under their own thread so they can be ignored.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-08 09:51:33  
Gravity kills a lot of people every day. It's time we ban gravity.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-08 13:16:21  
Gravity is a 2nd Amendment Right right for all to have. We just need to overregulate and tax it to death.

Gravity tax of 95%, the money would go to social experiments and crony capitalistic ventures only approved green energy companies who donated very well to the liberal cause, also teacher's unions finding a way to cut our dependence on gravity.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-08 13:40:24  
The scientific consensus is that [insert something Republicans support] is effectively destroying the planet's gravity and we'll all float into space by 2050. The only way it can be stopped is by throwing a bunch of money at the government and letting the rest of the world place unnecessary burdens on our economy.

What, you don't believe me? What do you think, unnamed, generic, stock-image scientist?

[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 14:25:20  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

/sees that his fat *** is still sitting in his chair and not floating off in space.

Come on man. Im not talking space cadet. Im talking plain English.

Science = Testing what we think we Know to be True.

How far does Earth's Gravitational Pull reach?
We assume it's got hold of the Moon. .

We dont need to 'assume' anything.
Send a Satellite further & further out until it no longer orbits Earth.

We aint even anywheres remotely close to the Moon w/ the ISS + our System of Satellites. We could & should actually Challenge our Gravitational ideas.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 14:28:34  
LennartHK said: »
Ok... after being Banned from FFXIAH I registered to Science forums. Showed scientific evidence proving what I was claiming. Banned w/ No Reply. So tried Reddit /askscience. Same thing. Banned again...

I dont feel like creating a Thread. Someone please, for love of god, explain to me...
you likely keep getting banned from scientific communities because you try to ignore basic principles that have been proven by thousands of people doing their own testing to confirm.

So it just comes off as trolling to them and they don't entertain any of your notions.
Yet the EU-Theory exists for NO Reason right? . . I just happen to be able to perfectly piece together the Solar System into an extremely vivid and logical explanation of things that Gravity cannot explain. Accidentally.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 15:01:32  

We aint even anywheres remotely close to the Moon w/ the ISS + our System of Satellites. We could & should actually Challenge our Gravitational ideas.
Someone can take everything we know about gravity, and spend a trillion dollars to send a rocket to another planet and orbit it. And because their math and assumptions regarding gravity are correct, the rocket can arrive exactly where it was supposed to and when it was supposed to.

Does that mean nothing to you? That someone can send something thousands of miles that precisely, purely using our current theory about how gravity works? If any of our theories about how gravity works were wrong even by a millisecond, the machine would not be able to sustain orbit. Yet we have many rockets that have left earth over the century and succeeded.
Nope. It does not. Cause if you actually looked at New Horizons mission to Pluto. It traveled straight to Pluto. Was not effected by Gravity that the Gravitational Constant claims to exist.

Yes, we know Pluto has Gravity. We know How to work w/ Gravity. New Horizons broke the Laws of the Gravitational Constant?
It must have cause it wouldve burned out of fuel a very long time ago fighting against Gravity. Does that mean Anything to you?
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 15:09:32  

Someone can take everything we know about gravity, and spend a trillion dollars to send a rocket to another planet and orbit it. And because their math and assumptions regarding gravity are correct, the rocket can arrive exactly where it was supposed to and when it was supposed to.

Does that mean nothing to you? That someone can send something thousands of miles that precisely, purely using our current theory about how gravity works? If any of our theories about how gravity works were wrong even by a millisecond, the machine would not be able to sustain orbit. Yet we have many rockets that have left earth over the century and succeeded.
Nope. It does not. Cause if you actually looked at New Horizons mission to Pluto. It traveled straight to Pluto. Was not effected by Gravity that the Gravitational Constant claims to exist.

Yes, we know Pluto has Gravity. We know How to work w/ Gravity. New Horizons broke the Laws of the Gravitational Constant?
It must have cause it wouldve burned out of fuel a very long time ago fighting against Gravity. Does that mean Anything to you?
New Horizons was traveling at speeds to Pluto that would take you from NYC to LA w/in 4 minutes. In a perfect straight line. Does that sound like the Gravitational Pull of Sun was Turned:OFF ?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 59 60 61