Random Politics & Religion #25

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #25
Random Politics & Religion #25
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61
By Nausi 2017-07-13 14:11:33  
Thats what liberalism has become these days.

It resembles an intellectual martial law, or intellectual facsism.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-13 14:31:05  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
What is the crime that Donald Trump Jr. committed by talking to a Russian lawyer who was allowed in the US by the administration, with personal vetting by the Attorney General herself?
IDK, I haven't read the article yet.

But there are conservatives who think a crime was committed too. Why don't you tell me what crime conservatives think he committed?
What said that a crime was committed?

All I have read was that Trump Jr. was foolish, and probably shouldn't have taken that meeting. Mainly, he practically fell for a bait-and-switch scam to meet with him about a law and orphans.

Remember, it was Trump's friend who stated that this lawyer had the goods on Clinton, not the lawyer herself.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-13 14:31:53  
Viciouss said: »
The attempt to collude is irrefutable
So, are you admitting now that the DNC and Clinton's campaign colluded with foreign powers too?

Don't forget who paid for Fusion's dossier.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-13 14:43:43  
Nausi said: »
So when do we haul clinton under oath for her role with the Ukrainian government?
I see the talking points have been issued.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-07-13 14:46:12  
Viciouss said: »
The attempt to collude is irrefutable
So, are you admitting now that the DNC and Clinton's campaign colluded with foreign powers too?

What matters is they are fighting Natzi's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05slPcJ0s0I

Not shitting you, that is the Progressive Globalists I'm referring to. No nations, no borders, global citizenship, one government, beat people who don't agree with you, beat people who are standing next to those you don't agree with.

Europe is so great huh... that is what the Democrats want for the USA.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-07-13 14:48:17  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
So when do we haul clinton under oath for her role with the Ukrainian government?
Not an argument.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-13 14:49:47  
Good to see you not making a point, like usual.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-13 15:05:52  
"But what about...?" isn't an argument either.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-13 15:18:54  
So, it's perfectly acceptable, in your eyes, if Clinton and her campaign actually paid for opposition research from a foreign citizen and company, but it's horrible (treasonous, even) if Trump Jr. just met with a lawyer from Russia?

Hypocrite, thy name is democrat.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-13 15:26:27  
A liberal argument in 3 easy steps!

Step 1: Ignore it when a Democrat does it, or go big and flat out defend them.
Step 2: Freak out when a Republican does something similar, even if it's clearly a lesser offense.
Step 3: Get mad when people compare the two.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-13 15:32:41  
There's no connection between the Clinton campaign and Fusion. The firm was originally contracted by Republicans during the primaries but it's unclear what the Democratic sponsors inherited later. I guess we'll learn something when the Fusion founder testifies next week.

The investigations by the Ukranian government were made public. This isn't the same as a secret meeting with an assumed representative of a hostile government to discuss damaging intel.

Even if the worst were true of either situation, neither cancels out whatever presumed misdeeds may have occurred with the Trump campaign.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-13 15:33:50  
A conservative argument in 3 easy steps!

1, Look a squirrel! But Hillary!
2, Look a squirrel! But Hillary!
2, Look a squirrel! But Hillary!
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-13 15:44:14  
It's gotta suck when the past year of investigations into Russian collusion have led to one meeting where zero information was discussed and nothing is going to be prosecuted.

I think the media is taking the term "bombshells" too literally. They drop a bunch of shells with nothing on the inside.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-13 15:47:51  
There's no connection between the Clinton campaign and Fusion.
So much wrong with your reality

The firm was originally contracted by Republicans during the primaries but it's unclear what the Democratic sponsors inherited later.
Except it was when Fusion was on the payroll of the liberals/democrats/Clinton's campaign when the dossier was funded. Then, of course, presented to the FBI where they got paid again.

Boy, are the DNC a bunch of saps or what?

At least Trump Jr. just lost 20 minutes of his time.

Even if the worst were true of either situation, neither cancels out whatever presumed misdeeds may have occurred with the Trump campaign.
Again, what misdeeds?

That Trump Jr. wanted dirt on Clinton, during the time when the DNC's emails are being released?

So what? You, along with every liberal mouthbreather out there, have yet to signify a crime that was committed. All you got is a very loose definition of the words "collusion" and "solicitation." Which, presented to a judge, would be laughed out of court.

A liberal argument in 3 easy steps!

1, Look a squirrel! But Russia!
2, Look a squirrel! But Russia!
2, Look a squirrel! But Russia!
fixed for accuracy.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-13 15:54:53  
Only if Chanti pays for dinner.

I don't put out without a meal. Company My policy.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-13 15:58:45  
One supporter =/= the Clinton campaign. Even that link implies the dossier was funded *before the Democratic donations.
Again, what misdeeds?
I said presumed. There's still plenty that needs further investigation. Meanwhile, whataboutism isn't a defense against anything. It's a distraction.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-07-13 16:13:02  
Hey look Progressive World Citizens

YouTube Video Placeholder

That's what the left is in Europe and what the Democrats want it to be in the US.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-07-13 18:17:20  
That's not the response, that's your deflection into what you want to argue back with.

Donald Jr is apparently guilty of getting excited at the possible opportunity to hear opposition research that may or may not come from a foreign government (what a monster). His use of the word "if" is indicative that he questions the authenticity of the claim.

Ultimately this meeting (according to all parties involved) did not result in any information exchanged. This is not a hard concept to swallow. The bait and switch is a long valued tactic in getting someone's attention.

There is no evidence that he knew the end result of what he was going to listen to, and no one in their right mind would ever believe that in a political campaign such opportunity would be readily dismissed by ANYONE. No one would fail to get excited at the prospect either. I guess he hoped he would find something, and of course after "I hope you can let this go"-gate we shouldn't be surprised the thought police are out in full force again.

Strikingly relevant to the conversation is this new standard for "illicit collusion", liberals are pushing. Now, merely entertaining the possibility of acquiring foreign intel in the hunt to smear your opponent is "treason". If this is the case then in what planet do we not get to talk about putting the show on the opponent in question's foot?

Refusing to even acknowledge such perspective only weakens your case and solidifies suspicion that libs don't give a ***about anything but wallowing in their own self pity and their vindictive quest to "get Trump".

To which I say:

You lost! Get over it!
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-13 18:22:00  
OK, there is really a flat earth movement and here is an in depth article about it.

These Coloradans say Earth is flat. And gravity’s a hoax. Now, they’re being persecuted.
The Flat Earth movement is growing in Colorado, thanks to technology and skepticism about science

The Denver Post

Think we can get Alex Jones in on this?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-13 18:24:48  
To which I say:

You lost! Get over it!
To which I reply why?

The GOP never got over to loosing to a ******. Twice.

Or, in the words of Joe Hill, "don't mourn, organize!"
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-13 19:58:17  
The GOP never got over to loosing to a ******. Twice.
Losing*

BTW, did the GOP or even the general public acted/freaked out like the liberals/democrats have since Trump was elected?

Hell, can you honestly state that they have even at the slightest? Sure, there were protests, but rarely were there any destruction (the Occupy movement isn't a GOP-led riot, that's again all on you liberals).

If you go by the media and the fringe group of *** idiots out there, you would think it's the end of the world, and by damn, are they going to make sure of it!
[+]
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-07-13 20:13:28  
Liberals are worse then vegans as of late
[+]
 Siren.Akson
サーバ: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-13 20:20:41  
The Heliospheric Current Sheet

I-cant-Believe-it's-Not-butter.jpg

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-13 20:22:16  
Odin.Slore said: »
You obviously missed out Akson's posts as of late:

[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-13 20:33:34  
Odin.Slore said: »
You obviously missed out Akson's posts as of late:

Im sorry . .
I dont think it's Butter
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-13 20:56:34  
AN EXAMINATION OF “GRAVITATIONAL WAVES” | SPACE NEWS

So our Solar System orbits the Milky Way by Gravity. Yet the Sun's Heliosphere (EMF) divides our Space from the Interstellar Space allowing us to remain as 1 whole Body in Orbit. Allowing us to be circling the Galaxy @514,000 mph while fully capable of traveling spacecraft speeds of 165,000 mph when such Record breaking speeds cannot keep pace w/ Heliosphere 514,000 mph and should have ejected Juno instantly from our Solar System.

The reality of EMF cutting Space + Gravity into pieces exists.
While the creator of Gravitational phenomena remains a total Mystery.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-13 21:34:57  
Ask a G-Tard about Space . .

. .and you get G-Tarded explanation
 Phoenix.Xantavia
サーバ: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2017-07-13 23:36:59  
Ultimately this meeting (according to all parties involved) did not result in any information exchanged. This is not a hard concept to swallow. The bait and switch is a long valued tactic in getting someone's attention.
Hear that everybody? If you attempt to break the law, but fail, you are innocent and free to go. The drug dealer is really a cop? Since I didn't actually buy drugs, I didn't do anything wrong. Same with the hooker. Don't leave the bank with any money, don't go to jail. Shoot at somebody and miss? Attempted murder isn't a thing anymore.

Man, this makes the worldview so much easier. You can plan for collusion and conspiracy all you want, but if you don't pull it off, it means nothing.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-07-14 00:02:51  
Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
Hear that everybody? If you attempt to break the law, but fail, you are innocent and free to go. The drug dealer is really a cop? Since I didn't actually buy drugs, I didn't do anything wrong. Same with the hooker. Don't leave the bank with any money, don't go to jail. Shoot at somebody and miss? Attempted murder isn't a thing anymore.

Man, this makes the worldview so much easier. You can plan for collusion and conspiracy all you want, but if you don't pull it off, it means nothing.

Apparently this guy, had all those guys arrested because they never got to do what they intended.
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61