Random Politics & Religion #25

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #25
Random Politics & Religion #25
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61
 Siren.Akson
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-15 11:12:03  
Siren.Akson said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Can you just make your own thread? You're basically just talking to yourself trying to self-validate ideas that nobody else buys into in the slightest.
Yeah I know. I dont have time to create a Thread that would just wind up Locked. Besides yall keep talking as if such debates carry some sort of deep meaning.

You listen to those ppl. They tell you CRIMINAL
You listen to these ppl. They tell you INNOCENT

Your "debate" makes zero difference. Might as well learn something along the way. . . or Not
Ever seen a frog fly? . .
@0:31
YouTube Video Placeholder
. .yeah, me neither but if I ever see a Human flying around. Floating in mid air. Defying gravity itself.
I will alrdy know How they did it. Immediately. The future is fast approaching.

Carry on. Great debate!
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-15 12:38:48  
Flying frogs:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-15 13:06:08  
Can a mod topic ban Akson from this thread already?

Only science allowed here is global warming, and only because that's really a religion (and therefor, a topic for this thread).
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-15 13:46:09  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Only science allowed here is global warming, and only because that's really a religion (and therefor, a topic for this thread).
You should cuz every single time yall ever debated against me I proved every single one of you as In-cor-rect. Every fkn time. Back then & Now. BIG SHOCK

After you Ban me Twice for your own general lack of awareness, critical thinking & questioning what you are told to be Fact or Truth. Yall can go back to pretending yall are Attorneys, Presecutors, Judge & Jury of something yall have nothing to do w/. Doesnt even matter which way you lean politically. Yall just keep arguing over the same nonsense repeatedly over & over again pointing fingers left & right.

Random Politics is as big a Joke as your False Religion.
-Gravity-
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-15 13:58:02  
You should cuz every single time yall ever debated against me I proved every single one of you as In-cor-rect.

No, that would require actual scientific knowledge and a coherent argument. What you gave us was a bunch of incoherent diatribes, laughable insults (g-tards, really?), and a blatant disregard for even the simplest concepts in physics such as relative motion. You haven't even proved one thing incorrect.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-15 14:14:02  
You should cuz every single time yall ever debated against me I proved every single one of you as In-cor-rect.

No, that would require actual scientific knowledge and a coherent argument. What you gave us was a bunch of incoherent diatribes, laughable insults (g-tards, really?), and a blatant disregard for even the simplest concepts in physics such as relative motion. You haven't even proved one thing incorrect.
I know. . . you're illiterate. I alrdy heard ya the 1st time. You didnt point out anything "incoherent" the 1st time you stated such. You're just dont seem to know How to Read on purpose.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-15 14:26:54  

You're DAMN straight that halfass explanation of the Universe that totally ignores and rejects EM as a force of existence in Space & continually builds upon an ancient Newtonian Gravity is GOD model of the Universe is plain fkn HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. . .

Im sorry that concept flew way over your "I dont know how to read nor comprehend English" head.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-15 15:10:31  
"I dont know how to read nor comprehend English"

And finally we have an example where selective quoting actually makes more sense than the entire post in context.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-15 15:23:12  
"I dont know how to read nor comprehend English"

And finally we have an example where selective quoting actually makes more sense than the entire post in context.

Incoherent. Having issues understanding you. We found G-Waves, SMBH, Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Planet #9, Planet #10 + Planet #11~396 million different halfass Gravity theories to explain the Universe w/
 Phoenix.Xantavia
サーバ: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2017-07-15 15:39:30  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
"I never met with a Russian lawyer"
"OK, I met a Russian lawyer, but it was to talk about adoptions"
"OK, the reason I met with a Russian lawyer was to get dirt on Clinton, but then she changed to be about adoptions"
"It's Obama's fault she was in the country"

Stop watching CNN and go look at the exact statements, not their cropping if them.
Wahhh! James O'Keefe told me CNN is facts I don't like, so i'm going to ignore the words out of Trump Jr's own mouth.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-15 15:42:15  
It's almost like the universe is complicated or something. It's good to know that one weird guy on an old MMO website who has no way to test any of his theories knows better than centuries of geniuses with physics degrees and access to highly advanced instruments.
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2017-07-15 15:45:03  
Incoherent. Having issues understanding you. We found G-Waves, SMBH, Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Planet #9, Planet #10 + Planet #11~396 million different halfass Gravity theories to explain the Universe w/

So is this gibberish the new Time Cube? If it is I've got to tell you I've met Gene Ray, and you're no Gene Ray.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-15 15:50:41  
‘Lie after lie after lie’: Fox News’s Shepard Smith has a Cronkite moment on Russia
WaPo

The transcript of the Cronkite moment:
Quote:
We’re still not clean on this, Chris [Wallace]. If there’s nothing there — and that’s what they tell us, they tell us there’s nothing to this and nothing came of it, there’s a nothingburger, it wasn’t even memorable, didn’t write it down, didn’t tell you about it, because it wasn’t anything so I didn’t even remember it — with a Russian interpreter in the room at Trump Tower? If all of that, why all these lies? Why is it lie after lie after lie? If you clean, come on clean, you know? My grandmother used to say when first we practice to — Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. The deception, Chris, is mind-boggling. And there are still people who are out there who believe we’re making it up. And one day they’re gonna realize we’re not and look around and go, Where are we, and why are we getting told all these lies?
By Nausi 2017-07-15 23:11:53  
Libs are hilarious. Jr didnt expect the reality of content of the meeting. The lawyer could have brought putin himself and it wouldnt matter.

The whole thing was a setup by the obama justice separtment. Get used to saying it.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-15 23:55:15  
Bahamut.Omael said: »

So is this gibberish the new Time Cube? If it is I've got to tell you I've met Gene Ray, and you're no Gene Ray.
This gibberish is Science itself which is Not what the Gravitational model of the Universe is actually based upon. I know that itself is apparently hard to swallow being that you would think that every explanation is based on something of a scientific fact. Well. . the only fact that actually stands behind the gravitational model is that Gravity itself exists. Then there are wild claims that 'Mass = Gravity'. Transformed from theories into False laws such as Newton's Law of Gravitational Constant. Further built upon by Einstein w/ Spacetime theories of Space capable of bending, twisting and even folding like a piece of paper. Then beyond that we have sensational claims of Space itself being capable of being punctured creating Gravity "Holes".

Yeah, you're Right, Im no Gene Ray. The Gene Ray explanation of the Universe is actually the 'Mainstream Astrophysicists' themselves. Im glad you quoted all those theories cuz they are just as absurd as you claimed Gene Ray to be. Your claim is actually Right.

While the mainstream astrophysicists will claim Gravity as the Answer to every single Question ever asked. This vid shows Scientifically that the effect of Gravity itself is produced by an EMF. We just happen to be living w/in an EMF. The Sun just happens to have an EMF surrounding us. The Galaxy just happens to have it's own EMF surrounding us as well. The Universe just happens to all reside w/in one single EMF.

There is absolutely ZERO need for any of those theories you quoted myself as listing. Absolutely. Everything. Can be Explained by Science itself. Every single Question of the Universe such as. .
- What is Gravity?
- Why does Earth's Atmosphere not all escape into Space?
- What keeps our Solar System together?
- What holds the Galaxies together?
- How are Stars created?
Name the Question. If the Answer is Gravity. The Answer is WRONG.
I just happen to be able to post every bit of Scientific proof that such is in FACT the case.
There is absolutely no denying Science itself.
Gravity is a Dead End theory demanding more & more theories just to blatantly deny the existence of EM.
Im not living in some False Reality of G-Waves, SMBH, Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Planet #9, Planet #10 + Planet #11~396 million different halfass Gravity theories to explain the Universe w/.

Gravity + Anti-Gravity is nothing more than the byproduct of Electromagnetism. You can even levitate through another source of the EM Spectrum being Radio Waves.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-16 09:28:09  
Nausi said: »
Libs are hilarious. Jr didnt expect the reality of content of the meeting. The lawyer could have brought putin himself and it wouldnt matter.

The whole thing was a setup by the obama justice separtment. Get used to saying it.
Please explain just how and why the "Obama justice department" set this meeting up.

Also why they didn't use it in the campaign.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-16 11:24:17  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Also why they didn't use it in the campaign.
Oh, that's easily explained.

1) There was nothing that came from this meeting. Obviously nothing was discussed that would incriminate or even offhandedly harm Trump's campaign at all
2) It would have harmed Clinton's campaign indirectly if this meeting came out. Because Clinton was basically running as both "I'm not Trump" and "I'm Obama V2", by showing that Lynch directly allowed this lawyer who was denied a visa from the State just for the fact for a recorded meeting between said lawyer and Trump's son, it wouldn't look all that great for Obama's admin, much less Clinton's. Add that not even a month later Lynch would be interfering with Clinton's "investigation" on her illegal email server, and it would have damaged Clinton's campaign even further.

Maybe even to the point where it would have been a close race on November instead of Clinton's to lose (and did). In other words, Clinton may not even have won the popular vote (and therefor destroying one of the only arguments liberals have anymore) on election day.

Maybe even led to further investigation of the administration's meddling of the election, and hurt any liberal/democrats standing more than it already has.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-16 14:16:50  
Well that meeting room is starting to become a clown car. Every time you look at it there are more clowns.

Trump Tower Russia meeting: At least eight people in the room

Quote:
Washington (CNN)The June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort included at least eight people.

The revelation of additional participants comes as The Associated Press first reported Friday that a Russian-American lobbyist named Rinat Akhmetshin said he also attended the June 2016 meeting with Donald Trump Jr. CNN has reached out to Akhmetshin for comment.

So far acknowledged in attendance: Trump Jr., Kushner, Manafort, Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, Akhmetshin and publicist Rob Goldstone, who helped set up the meeting. A source familiar with the circumstances told CNN there were at least two other people in the room as well, a translator and a representative of the Russian family who had asked Goldstone to set up the meeting. The source did not provide the names.

Akhmetshin is a registered lobbyist for Veselnitskaya's organization, which has focused on lobbying Washington to overturn the Magnitsky sanctions, according to lobbying records. The Magnitsky Act allows the US to withhold visas and freeze the assets of Russians thought to have violated human rights. Veselnitskaya founded a group purporting to seek the removal of Moscow's ban on the adoption of Russian children by US citizens, which it put in place in retaliation for the Magnitsky Act. She has also sought to repeal that law.

Earlier this year, Sen. Charles Grassley had written a letter to John Kelly, the secretary of Homeland Security, describing Akhmetshin as "a Russian immigrant to the United States who has been accused of acting as an unregistered agent for Russian interests and apparently has ties to Russian intelligence." Grassley was requesting "all information" on Akhmetshin's immigration history.

Republican Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, who has been lobbied by Akhmetshin, told CNN earlier this year that the lobbyist is someone with "an ulterior motive" who is "involved with people who've got an agenda" and has "international connections to different groups in Russia." When asked if he thought Akhmetshin was connected to the Russian security services, Rohrabacher said: "I would certainly not rule that out."

On Friday, Akhmetshin denied to The Washington Post that he was ever an intelligence agent but said he did serve two years in a Soviet military unit that handled counter-intelligence.

"At no time have I ever worked for the Russian government or any of its agencies. I was not an intelligence officer. Never," he told the Post.

Akhmetshin also told the AP the meeting was "not substantive" and he "actually expected more serious" conversation.

"I never thought this would be such a big deal to be honest," the AP quotes Akhmetshin.

The lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. has not responded. The White House has not commented yet either.

NBC was first to report the extra person at the meeting.
On June 9, 2016, Trump Jr., met with Veselnitskaya. He accepted the meeting on the premise that he would be offered damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

According to tweets published by Trump Jr. earlier this week, Goldstone sent him an email pointing to "a Russian government attorney" as the source of potential information that could damage Clinton.

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," Goldstone, who represents the son of an Azerbaijani-Russian businessman close to Russian government, wrote in the email to Trump Jr.

"If it's what you say I love it," Trump Jr. replied, according to an email he released.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-16 16:28:18  
by showing that Lynch directly allowed this lawyer who was denied a visa from the State just for the fact for a recorded meeting between said lawyer and Trump's son
Oh it's that thing that was debunked minutes after the accusation dribbled out of Trump's mouth.
[+]
By Ackeron 2017-07-16 16:35:15  

He thinks Gravity is a religion. Therefor it is in the correct place.

We can't ban someone just for their beliefs being odd. Unless it is anti-vaxxing, we will kick that ***to the curb asap for being human trash.

Find a rule breaking post and report it. Regardless of who does report it will be looked into by someone, but this goes both ways so be on your best behavior too.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-16 18:51:47  
Ackeron said: »

We can't ban someone just for their beliefs being odd. Unless it is anti-vaxxing, we will kick that ***to the curb asap for being human trash.

Find a rule breaking post and report it. Regardless of who does report it will be looked into by someone, but this goes both ways so be on your best behavior too.
It's fine. I have nothing more to add and nobody is even interested in contesting or debating any longer. End of Story.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-16 20:37:53  
Ackeron said: »

Implied threat! /reports
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-16 20:42:04  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
by showing that Lynch directly allowed this lawyer who was denied a visa from the State just for the fact for a recorded meeting between said lawyer and Trump's son
Oh it's that thing that was debunked minutes after the accusation dribbled out of Trump's mouth.
So, you are basically stating that the Department of Justice did not issue an "immigration parole" stay on her visa? Even though court records and state documents show otherwise?

Is this another case of selectively denying reality when it best suits you? Tell us, how is it in your world, where Clinton reigns supreme? How as the coronation ball?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-07-16 21:40:36  
Who knew the Department of Homeland Security was ran by Loretta Lynch?

State Department issues Visas and the DHS issues "parole" exemptions. Not the Department of Justice. Her parole was issued by the DHS.
By Viciouss 2017-07-16 22:50:59  
Statement from DHS:
Quote:
"In Sept. 2015, DHS paroled Natalia Veselnitskaya into the U.S. in concurrence with the U.S. Attorney's Office, Southern District of New York, allowing her to participate in a client’s legal proceedings," the Department of Homeland Security said in a statement to BuzzFeed News Thursday night.

"Ms. Veselnitskaya was subsequently paroled into the U.S. several times between 2015 and 2016, ending in February 2016. In June 2016, she was issued a B1/B2 nonimmigrant visa by the U.S. Department of State," it said.

Nothing to do with Lynch. The Obama admin did not set up the meeting between the Trump campaign and the Russians, tho its a hilarious conspiracy theory. The Trump campaign set it up, attended, then tried to cover it up, then lied about it when they got caught. Its been funny to see what credible people there are at Fox News start to turn their backs on Trump when it comes to the Russian scandal. Everything he has said about it since January has been a lie.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-16 23:36:34  
Viciouss said: »
Statement from DHS:
Quote:
"In Sept. 2015, DHS paroled Natalia Veselnitskaya into the U.S. in concurrence with the U.S. Attorney's Office, Southern District of New York, allowing her to participate in a client’s legal proceedings," the Department of Homeland Security said in a statement to BuzzFeed News Thursday night.

"Ms. Veselnitskaya was subsequently paroled into the U.S. several times between 2015 and 2016, ending in February 2016. In June 2016, she was issued a B1/B2 nonimmigrant visa by the U.S. Department of State," it said.

Nothing to do with Lynch. The Obama admin did not set up the meeting between the Trump campaign and the Russians, tho its a hilarious conspiracy theory. The Trump campaign set it up, attended, then tried to cover it up, then lied about it when they got caught. Its been funny to see what credible people there are at Fox News start to turn their backs on Trump when it comes to the Russian scandal. Everything he has said about it since January has been a lie.
Everything he has said about it since January was accurate to the best of his knowledge. FTFY

I think it's extremely obvious to myself and everyone else that Don Jr is NOT a Politician. While Hillary IS/WAS very aware of certain etiquette behaviour. Which apparently such ethics only apply to those whom are NOT politicians since Hillary did in FACT collude w/ a foreign Govt while running for Pres. Don Jr on the otherhand sounds more like he was actually SET UP by the deliberate wording of the E-Mails. Don Jr had NO CLUE such would create such a ***storm while it's Hillary's JOB to KNOW better yet STILL did w/e dafuq she pleased. . .

I dont see the Problem.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-17 00:00:08  
Quote:
“On the strength of what they have now there is very serious reason to believe that these people violated the law,”
Nancy Pelosi
Quote:
"the Trump Family Criminal Enterprise . ."
Maxine Waters

Yeah. . these ppl are very twisted creating a False Reality since Day 1 about Trump, his Family and his Presidency.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-17 00:04:05  
I wonder when Vic and it will realize their mistake?

Especially when Vic basically destroyed his own argument.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61