users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Remember Baby Brianna,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Remember Baby Brianna,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 Lakshmi.Joojoo
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: angrynun
By Lakshmi.Joojoo 2009-09-28 20:18:23  
i can understand korpg's point of view. all creatures kill to survive, to eat and what have you. sometimes its not always pleasant. but what they did was not for survival but rather for an entirely different purpose. whether it be pleasure, entertainment, or what, i can't imagine. i could babble on, but that's just my two cents...
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-09-28 22:02:20  
Its not a matter of survival.

Its a matter of priorities.

Why should human lives be considered "sacred" but animal lives be considered "expendable?"

Humans and other beings (using this term not for demeaning purposes, but seperating the illogical humans from the rest of the animal kingdom) both have the right to live, both have the right to exist, both have the right to do whatever the *** they want. Why do we consider human's value to be worth so much more than a donkey?
 Ragnarok.Skiutah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Skiutah
By Ragnarok.Skiutah 2009-09-28 22:06:44  
Proof that people don't need to concern themselves with reading Korpg's posts anymore.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-09-28 22:09:31  
Because we're not the donkey.

If you're so against your own race, why not just go kill yourself so you can tip the scale by one life?

What do you have against you own species? The fact that self awareness has made us strive to be on top? The fact that we're so afraid of our end we'll do anything to make sure we can live every moment in utter comfort, without caring about others? It's not a choice that our minds are wired that way. We were wired to kill, and eat others, and that animals are expendable. We were wired that way, because it was the best damn thing a human could do to keep going forward. That's why we're "sacred."

Because we damn well want to be.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-09-28 22:10:24  
Yeah, my posts create thought.

We rather have mindless zombies to rule the world, being told what to do, when to eat, where to ***.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-09-28 22:12:37  
Go pick your own seeds, grow your own vegetables, and use no electricity, man made items, or anything at all that deals with other humans.

In fact, get the *** off the internet. Stop using the tools of a society that came from killing. You're one giant hypocrite. This whole society came from systematically killing. Try and start a whole colony of people with your stupid, egotistical, self righteous thinking and watch as your people fall countless times.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-09-28 22:14:27  
Sectumsempra said:
Because we're not the donkey.

If you're so against your own race, why not just go kill yourself so you can tip the scale by one life?

I rather kill everyone than myself thank you very much. Unbiased Genocide.

Quote:

What do you have against you own species? The fact that self awareness has made us strive to be on top? The fact that we're so afraid of our end we'll do anything to make sure we can live every moment in utter comfort, without caring about others? It's not a choice that our minds are wired that way. We were wired to kill, and eat others, and that animals are expendable. We were wired that way, because it was the best damn thing a human could do to keep going forward. That's why we're "sacred."

Because we damn well want to be.

My life is "sacred," but your life isn't. Thats basically what you are saying.

Who's to determine what dies? Do you have the right to say "You are expendable, so you must die"?

Cause, to be honest, I do. Give me a gun, and I'll shoot you in the head right now.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-09-28 22:14:30  
Ludoggy said:
You are being trolled.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-09-28 22:17:18  
Sectumsempra said:
Go pick your own seeds, grow your own vegetables, and use no electricity, man made items, or anything at all that deals with other humans.

In fact, get the *** off the internet. Stop using the tools of a society that came from killing. You're one giant hypocrite. This whole society came from systematically killing. Try and start a whole colony of people with your stupid, egotistical, self righteous thinking and watch as your people fall countless times.

Oh, I'm not saying I'm above you all. I'm just as evil and hypocritical as the next person. But at least I don't fool myself into your way of thinking.

I'm not trying to raise the animal to our level, far from it. I'm trying to put the human down to the animal level, like we really are supposed to be.

I'm all for killing of each other. More mass "murder" for us all.
[+]
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-09-28 22:19:31  
You won't ever understand why the human is better than the animal, simply because you're a close minded, ignorant, death threatening ***.

Now why don't you do us all the favor and remove yourself from the gene pool before you have time to reproduce and bless the world with a warped child that you'd create.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-09-28 22:20:43  
I suggest you stop right now.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2009-09-28 22:21:59  
It is a testament to Korpg's neurosis that he chose to troll a thread like this one. May Brianna rest in peace.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-09-28 22:22:35  
Then why is a human better than an animal?

We are the same *** thing. Only thing we have going for us is a higher mental capacity and the ability to communicate better than other forms of life.

But

We are the only species that kills each other for the stupidist ***, like being black, believing in God, cutting you off, sleeping with your ex, just existing.

You honestly think we are better than other forms of life? Please, we are much much worse than dogs.

{Topicbanned)
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-09-28 22:28:32  
a baby's life is very precious, simply because they are the future of the human race. Not baby rabbits, or puppies, or even lolkittens, since they are NOT human.

And just to clarify, there is nothing worse than what these people did to that innocent child. Doing this to an adult is one thing, but doing these things to a child, a child who probably hasn't even learned how to walk, is inexcusable on so many levels.

My avatar, Stanflame's need for attention, or Korpg's need to be a plug up someone's *** will not change the fact that this is just horrible. Of course, the next thing that's even worse is Genecide, and that's a different story.
 Titan.Chster
サーバ: Titan
user: Chster
By Titan.Chster 2009-09-28 22:32:06  
The reason why people do not agree with your Korpg is because the way the baby died

No one killed it so they could eat or survive, it was killed for a reason we don't exactly know but other then the parents were crazy

Now lets look at the same situation, but instead the baby is an animal. I know for a fact if someone did that to say, a cat or a dog, they would get in trouble. I've seen it on the news. Yes they may not get in as big of trouble by killing an animal as if they would by killing a human, but that's how the law is, I wouldn't mind changing that, life sentence for beating/killing a cat ftw!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Psyence
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2009-09-28 22:38:57  
Korpg said:
Then why is a human better than an animal?

We are the same *** thing. Only thing we have going for us is a higher mental capacity and the ability to communicate better than other forms of life.

But

We are the only species that kills each other for the stupidist ***, like being black, believing in God, cutting you off, sleeping with your ex, just existing.

You honestly think we are better than other forms of life? Please, we are much much worse than dogs.

We're CAPABLE of being worse *or better* than other animals. A non-human most likely can't think about that ***and then try to make sense out of it and attempt to convince others that it's the ultimate truth. Maybe some animals can beside humans, but I've yet to see it manifest itself.

You miss a lot by trying to prove things that don't need to be proven. Or then again, perhaps you're just having fun messing around trying to make the "normal" people mad. You enjoy thinking the opposite of what others think, because of course it makes you smarter. Ahhh... if only it was that easy... ^^;

/comfort
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-09-28 22:44:13  
can we all at least agree that this child did NOT deserve such a fate?
[+]
 Titan.Chster
user: Chster
By Titan.Chster 2009-09-28 22:46:35  
Kungfuhustle said:

^ Agreed
[+]
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2009-09-28 22:50:29  
Kungfuhustle said:

Only one that seemed to have a problem with sympathy for the kid was Korpg, good luck getting him to show remorse.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-09-28 23:08:16  
Why don't you have a closer look at any other species of animals, especially carnivores. Regardless of the species, they will invariably fight, and often kill one another over food and women, if they had any other source of entertainment in their life, they'd fight over that too. However, I can think of no animal that will eat their own kind, which shows that even stupid animals have respect for their own species, as does everyone in this thread apparently, except for Krapg.

While compassion is not a trait exclusive to humans, we do have the capacity to show it much more than any animal usually does. Krapg's argument that it's okay to torture animals but not humans is *** ridiculous, as not only is it frowned upon to to torture animals, it's also a crime in most countries.

Time and time again Krapg has adamantly argued the stupidest of things, with flawed logic and absolutely no respect whatsoever for anyone he argues with, simply because they share a different opinion:

"If a man expresses his opinion, he is not imposing his morality on you. He is, quite simply, expressing his opinion. By definition, it doesn't matter if he is right or wrong in your eyes, this is what he believes."

Normally I would suggest that anyone acting like Krapg try and remember this quote, and that just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they instantly hate you. However in Krapg's case I think it's a lost cause, as he has shown time and time again what a disgusting and insignificant specimen of a human being he really is, and this just drives that point home.

By Krapg's own acknowledgement, he is nothing more than an animal, and should be treated as thus. And when treating Krapg like the mangy mindless animal that he is, remember too that it's apparently okay to abuse animals for fun.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-09-28 23:10:10  
Korpg can't post back to the replies since I topicbanned him. So let's try not to reply back on his posts. Thanks.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-09-28 23:11:43  
Alyria said:
Korpg can't post back to the replies since I topicbanned him. So let's try not to reply back on his posts. Thanks.

I want to fondle you Aly :)
[+]
 Sylph.Lalo
サーバ: Sylph
user: jdelabra
By Sylph.Lalo 2009-09-28 23:24:32  
That is a horrible story, that made me want to be a better dad to my daughter.

These people were just sick, i mean wtf is wrong with that bia? The kid she gave birth to... I have seen mom's being bias to their kids, but not to the point of beating them or killing them.

And yes, this is a sad story and everyone should feel anger and sorrow.

I wish i could have a chance to kick their butts, i'm so angry.
[+]
 Titan.Rebekah
user: Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-09-28 23:55:37  
The reason why I posted this... there were a few reasons but the main reason is that if you see a child being abused as harsh as this, don't stay quiet.

A little tap on the behind or hand is not a bad thing.... But this?!?! So sad....
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-01 23:27:06  
Korpg said:
I watched the video, and no, I did not shed a tear for the kid.

Why?

Why is that kid's life more valuable than a rabbit? Or a tree? Or a fish in the bottom of the ocean?

We seem to be able to kill those really easy. Why are they different than that kid's life? You really should set your priorities straight, and stop being so egotisical in thinking that only you matter.

But then again, its not your fault that the human mindset is like this. We are the so-called "conquitors" of the world. We treat every life on this planet as its plaything.

So, go ahead, and think that the kid's life is more important than anything else's. I for one will not feel sorry for it because it was just one of humanity's many murders of the world that day.

Well! from korpg's point I get what he is trying to say. You do know that if people do not kill animals though we can' survive? animals mean life or death in he wilderness or anywhere.

Vegitarian or not you need salt. you need protien and nutrients. Point your finger at the peopel picking and killing animals for sport. Not the people who are doing it through the food chain cycle.

animal kill too for food and sport for their cubs, babies etc. A bird takes worms to its babies. Someone insects and animals can eat their young D:.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-01 23:38:25  
At the end of the day the baby did not deserve to die like that. "humans are not more sacred than animals". God or not he created his "humans and animals", you are obviously smarter than the average animal to know right from wrong though. You are not above them because "God" or whom ever gave you the right to feed off of them or kill for sport or hunting. The point is what do most families do after cooking a mean? they pray. If it wasn't for whom ever you would no have had the right to kill such animals to eat. In the aspect do not treat animals like trash either.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-10-01 23:46:14  
Stanflame said:
At the end of the day the baby did not deserve to die like that. "humans are not more sacred than animals". God or not he created his "humans and animals", you are obviously smarter than the average animal to know right from wrong though. You are not above them because "God" or whom ever gave you the right to feed off of them or kill for sport or hunting. The point is what do most families do after cooking a mean? they pray. If it wasn't for whom ever you would no have had the right to kill such animals to eat. In the aspect do not treat animals like trash either.

you didnt read the bible did you?
 Cerberus.Jaxson
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jaxson
By Cerberus.Jaxson 2009-10-01 23:48:08  
Korpg said:

I rather kill everyone than myself thank you very much. Unbiased Genocide.

I've already done this by allowing them to be alive, thus killing them simply because they are alive, giving them the greatest pain possible, to know that every second they are alive death is closer. Muahahahaha
 Pandemonium.Natasdrol
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Natasdrol 2009-10-01 23:52:53  
Joojoo said:
i can understand korpg's point of view. all creatures kill to survive, to eat and what have you. sometimes its not always pleasant. but what they did was not for survival but rather for an entirely different purpose. whether it be pleasure, entertainment, or what, i can't imagine. i could babble on, but that's just my two cents...

there is no form of survival for this disgusting act to occur for this innocent baby girl. they have no value for life. they do not deserve their own. sentanced to 18 years not not even a fraction of what these people deserve. they need to be hung from their feet and skinned.

KORPG has no argument. he is just being an *** to be an ***
[+]
 Carbuncle.Contessalynn
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Contessalynn 2009-10-01 23:56:48  
Rebekah I want to thank you. I posted this video on KI months ago in honor of Child Abuse Awareness Month. As a mom I feel helpless to help those in need, and I felt I needed to do something, anything to stop these things from happening. Back then I posted a thread on KI. Here is the link.

http://killingifrit.com/forums/topic/176258-please-help-in-the-fight-against-child-abuse/

I live in New Mexico, and have lived her for over 20 years. This story made me cry literally for days. I couldn't get the images out of my mind, and I couldn't imagine how that innocent child constantly felt. Always in pain. Never loved. I love my daughter unconditionally. She is my whole life.

For months I would hear stories of abuse and it consumed my life. So much that I forgot to live. I can't watch the news now. I can only protect and love and cherish my own daughter with every ounce I have. Every day 4 children under the age of 4 die. It's an astounding stastic, to much for my fragile heart to handle.

I wanted to help, and I still do, and seeing your post reminded me of that. It was Baby Brianna's story that made me want to do more, and I need to continue that.

All of us can help if we want to. Volunteer in your own communties. There are so many children in care of the state that there are many places that need help. Join a group, or donate money. All of us can do something to stop this. The only thing that gave me comfort was I was not alone. I find comfort now in knowing that I am not alone. I wish I could save those children. Take them as my own and love them. I cannot express my grief and torment to know how some of them suffer.

Thank you so much again Rebakah for reminding me I'm not alone, and reminding me that I have something to fight for. I hope all of you will do more than just say it's wrong, and be advocates where you live.

Contessalynn
[+]