Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 98 99 100

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-10 16:59:42  
Remind me to never ask Eslim what the weather is going to be..ever.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-10 17:07:56  
Zerowone said: »
He's in bed with Russian Oligarchs too!!!!!!

Jay-Z and Mikhail Prokhorov are just friends!

fonewear said: »
Kanye was good then he met some Kim person..all downhill after that.

hes getting fat since his mental breakdown, been spending too much time with Ben and Jerry!

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-10 17:14:44  
eslim said: »
also, i bet you 20 shenanigans that you're still a pedestrian.
Counterbet!

I bet you 500 FFXIAH.com gems that you can't go a week without posting incoherent posts.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-10 17:18:49  
- jesus christ

maybe eslim is actually jesus christ preaching the good word here on the FFXIAH RP+R section and us simple folk are unable to comprehend his awesome divinity.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-10 17:24:03  
are you a new player or do u wanna fight me ?

player 1 joins the game
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-10 17:28:21  
already noted and accomplished.. most of my achievements have already been completed brah.
You may deposit the gems into either my account, or the Rooks Bribe Account™ and make sure it's flagged to make a payment on my account.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-10 17:34:26  
You know what, eslim?

You keep doing what you are doing. While you are incoherent, at least you make more sense than some of the other posters here, especially the Cubs fan.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-10 17:40:03  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Nausi said: »
Bunch of withdrawn lawsuits, walking in dressing rooms of a pagent he owns, and the “grab em by the pussy tape”?

Like i said, libs are pretending Trump is Weinstein.
Or, you know, they're both disgusting ***.
Only in the land of lefties can this false equivalence even be uttered. Liberals are once again projecting their own boogeymen onto others.

Harvey must have run out of fun money or something because the donor class is fully capable of being bought off in return for looking the other way. Good thing liberal values are so fund-able, otherwise they'd be even broker.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-10 17:40:04  
r u an Astros fan?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-10 17:41:43  
Shiva.Shruiken said: »
r u an Astros fan?
I'm a Spurs fan, because *** baseball, *** football, and for those of foreign soil, *** football!
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-10 17:44:05  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
r u an Astros fan?
I'm a Spurs fan, because *** baseball, *** football, and for those of foreign soil, *** football!

By Zerowone 2017-10-10 17:44:53  
are you a new player or do u wanna fight me ?

player 1 joins the game

REPS 4 GEEZUZ!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-10 17:45:26  
To be honest, the politics of Pop isn't pleasing, and I would rather him stick to coaching instead of putting his 2 cents into every political commentary, but at least he's great at what he is paid to do.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-10 17:52:38  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
To be honest, the politics of Pop isn't pleasing, and I would rather him stick to coaching instead of putting his 2 cents into every political commentary, but at least he's great at what he is paid to do.

I think a Belichick/Pop 2020 ticket is just what we need!
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-10 17:57:51  
its funny, you look at this guy and the power he wielded, and I can almost understand why liberal celebrities believe concepts like "the patriarchy" and "all men are rapists/toxic masculinity". This guy literally is the personification of it.
By Viciouss 2017-10-10 17:59:19  
its funny, you look at this guy and the power he wielded, and I can almost understand why liberal celebrities believe concepts like "the patriarchy" and "all men are rapists/toxic masculinity". This guy literally is the personification of it.

You talking about Trump?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-10 18:05:17  
Only in the land of lefties can this false equivalence even be uttered. Liberals are once again projecting their own boogeymen onto others.

Harvey must have run out of fun money or something because the donor class is fully capable of being bought off in return for looking the other way. Good thing liberal values are so fund-able, otherwise they'd be even broker
Sure. Ignore allegations against Trump, Ailes and O'Reilly. The women involved there were just money grubbing *** except in Weinstein's case. I don't even thing this is an R vs D thing. It's a man in power with lots of money able to whatever he wants thing.

Do you need to go lowest common denominator for every single issue? Take a break for at least one news cycle.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-10 18:10:37  
it was just locker room talk lol chill
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-10-10 18:19:02  
Sure. Ignore allegations against Trump, Ailes and O'Reilly. The women involved there were just money grubbing *** except in Weinstein's case.

I wouldn't condone the behavior in any of their cases, but the claims against Weinstein are in another league entirely. You'll need to try a lot harder to find equivalence there, Pleebs.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-10 18:19:58  
Are we talking about the how Dodgers grabbed the D-Backs by the...
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-10 18:20:04  

Harvey must have run out of fun money or something because the donor class is fully capable of being bought off in return for looking the other way. Good thing liberal values are so fund-able, otherwise they'd be even broker
Sure. Ignore allegations against Trump, Ailes and O'Reilly. The women involved there were just money grubbing *** except in Weinstein's case. I don't even thing this is an R vs D thing. It's a man in power with lots of money able to whatever he wants thing.

Do you need to go lowest common denominator for every single issue? Take a break for at least one news cycle.

Allegations are allegations. We are CLEARLY at more than allegations at this point, Weinstein has thrown himself at the mercy of the PC court.

Hollywood is full of this type of degeneracy. Libs are on the ropes with their influence and funding I bet Weinstein is only the first domino to fall.
By Viciouss 2017-10-10 18:22:33  
Zerowone said: »
Are we talking about the how Dodgers grabbed the D-Backs by the...

I was pretty surprised at how fast that series went...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-10 18:26:50  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Sure. Ignore allegations against Trump, Ailes and O'Reilly. The women involved there were just money grubbing *** except in Weinstein's case.

I wouldn't condone the behavior in any of their cases, but the claims against Weinstein are in another league entirely. You'll need to try a lot harder to find equivalence there, Pleebs.
I'm sure he will try.

Uh oh, it looks like a SJW/antifa member stubbed their toe, that's terms of impeachment to the liberal crowd there!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-10 18:29:28  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Ha you too huh? I'm not even gonna get sucked into as gross a game as which side has the more repugnant sexual predator. Weinstein lost his company, all support, and is being scrubbed out of film history. There's no hypocrisy.
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 98 99 100