Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 404 405 406 ... 448 449 450
By Seun 2023-12-07 18:24:41  
The recipes are mostly Italian so they just borrowed the word for 20. Espresso is an ounce or ~30ml. Try to imagine how lame a grapic would look on a mug that small...
VIP
By Lili 2023-12-07 18:32:53  
Seun said: »
The recipes are mostly Italian

No.

Ma manco per il cazzo proprio.
[+]
By Seun 2023-12-07 18:45:30  
Shaddapayouface
[+]
By Felgarr 2023-12-07 20:05:21  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-12-08 00:26:27  
Lili said: »
Seun said: »
The recipes are mostly Italian

No.

Ma manco per il cazzo proprio.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By zixxer 2023-12-08 20:37:20  
Not sure if this is known, but just in case. Here’s the new login points rewards.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-08 21:04:40  
zixxer said: »
Not sure if this is known, but just in case. Here’s the new login points rewards.

Oh, that's nifty, wonder what they'll be selling them for in shouts non-stop.
[+]
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2023-12-09 06:02:11  
60k (Exemplar Points) (Do you need it?) + (Armor) (Meat) (Price)=10m (Short time)!
 Phoenix.Iocus
サーバ: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2023-12-09 06:29:10  
I love the future dated patch release announcement. Batting 1000 as usual

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-25 03:14:07  
It's only been 14 months since last fishbitches, unexpected.

it's not a bad month to slave through thousands of ambus.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-12-25 03:15:44  
No *** way they actually did it LMAO

nvm thats lamias
 Asura.Crevox
user: Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2024-01-09 12:49:58  
Haven't seen this posted yet, but this is the next Alliance Raid in FF14's new expansion. The fact it says "in alliance with FFXI" makes me wonder if they are going to do something on FFXI as well.

Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2024-01-09 14:28:21  
Guaranteed they will, but also guaranteed it will be a silly event with cosmetic rewards.
Better than nothing I guess though, right?
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-01-09 14:31:39  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Guaranteed they will, but also guaranteed it will be a silly event with cosmetic rewards.
Better than nothing I guess though, right?

Never have liked that phrase, "Better Than Nothing". Because the option really isn't "this or nothing". Those are hours, staff, and money that could have been spent on something real vs wasted on something cosmetic^^
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2024-01-09 14:36:08  
That's a pretty valid point, but we're still gonna get a silly event and we're gonna like it! (or ignore it)
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-01-09 14:37:08  
This isn't that kind of collab so don't expect much. At best maybe they'll rerun the spriggan event
By Meeble 2024-01-09 14:51:56  
Asura.Crevox said: »
Haven't seen this posted yet, but this is the next Alliance Raid in FF14's new expansion. The fact it says "in alliance with FFXI" makes me wonder if they are going to do something on FFXI as well.

The XI tie-in will be a one hour livestream of Fujito showcasing art from the XIV content. /s
[+]
By Felgarr 2024-01-30 02:09:51  
Welp, February's update is going to be a new master trial and ambuscade changes.

I don't even know what it is and I hate it.

If they're going to do this ***, they should make a Master Trial that when you beat it, gives you +5 merits to any job's Group II merits.

We would agonize over which job deserves those 5 merit points, but at least, it would be SOMETHING.
[+]
By Draylo 2024-01-30 02:27:24  
Its new content, didn't someone argue with me in another thread that we will never get anything new again. Proven wrong already! Def not substantial, but at least its something I guess.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-01-30 02:31:14  
You are actually very easy to please
[+]
By BlackmoreKnight 2024-01-30 03:01:33  
This is 100% a looking from the outside in sort of thing as someone that plays XI on and off but only since ~2019-2020 or so and also plays newer, more raiding focused MMOs as a raider. Something like a Mythic raid in WoW or an Ultimate raid in XIV are celebrated content pieces as the hardest-of-hard stuff, which from what I can gather is the same sort of concept as a Master Trial. And yet that style of content doesn't seem all that hyped or celebrated when it happens here. Is it a community desire for only power-related rewards and not prestige cosmetics? Distaste about recycled content? Are Master Trials not well designed for XI's combat system and are instead just sort of gimmicky once the specific gimmick has been figured out and not actually fun to play (I've never done one, only read some guides and seen some clear VoDs)?

I'm asking this in good faith and out of some genuine curiosity by the way, not as some sort of gotcha.
[+]
By SimonSes 2024-01-30 03:10:36  
BlackmoreKnight said: »
This is 100% a looking from the outside in sort of thing as someone that plays XI on and off but only since ~2019-2020 or so and also plays newer, more raiding focused MMOs as a raider. Something like a Mythic raid in WoW or an Ultimate raid in XIV are celebrated content pieces as the hardest-of-hard stuff, which from what I can gather is the same sort of concept as a Master Trial. And yet that style of content doesn't seem all that hyped or celebrated when it happens here. Is it a community desire for only power-related rewards and not prestige cosmetics? Distaste about recycled content? Are Master Trials not well designed for XI's combat system and are instead just sort of gimmicky once the specific gimmick has been figured out and not actually fun to play (I've never done one, only read some guides and seen some clear VoDs)?

I'm asking this in good faith and out of some genuine curiosity by the way, not as some sort of gotcha.

The design is ok. It's mostly people not interested in cosmetic or hard content in general or people just know they wont be able to clear it. Also I think it might be a little different for JP players too. They actually make PUGs for hardest content, while EU/NA players almost exclusively do hardest content in statics or closed groups, so 95%+ of EU/NA players most likely (I can't be sure of difficulty level of that Master Trial) won't be even able to give it a serious try.
[+]
By BlackmoreKnight 2024-01-30 03:26:43  
That makes sense and is understandable. I can imagine being frustrated that after Sortie it seems all efforts at new content are either niche gimmicks (the Flan Princess thing) or power-cap pinnacle content with prestige cosmetic rewards only. On the other hand, and this could very well just be me being uncreative, I struggle to see how they could design new content that doesn't either assume peak power level or lean hard on a specific gimmick that people with high ML, Prime weapons, and Emp +3/high rank Odyssey gear wouldn't steamroll. And even if they could, or were fine with steamrolling it, I'm not sure what it could reward power-wise without bending the game's internal math and systems more than it already feels like the latest updates have. Emp +2 gear feels like an adequate stepping stone from Ambuscade gear to Ody already, so I don't even think further middle steps would do much (and wouldn't help the people at the top who are already 'done' and starving for content). Even if the game wasn't in maintenance mode of a sort and had more resources, from a relative newcomer's perspective they seem backed into a systems corner in a way that I've only seen happen in late-stage Korean MMOs, if not quite so extreme.
By Seun 2024-01-30 03:27:28  
Draylo said: »
Its new content, didn't someone argue with me in another thread that we will never get anything new again. Proven wrong already! Def not substantial, but at least its something I guess.

Nothing new beyond what was already announced. Devs told us they were finishing the weapons through future master trials before announcing maintenance mode. After those are released, we start to spiral...
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-01-30 03:33:59  
Its a small subtle difference, but for as long as I can recall the word "Content" used in relation to FFXI has always meant something with storyline connection and battle content. I'm not complaining about more MTs, but we knew these were coming for quite some time, and for many who prefer the playstyle of XI vs more modern games, its that fundamental difference that keeps us around.
By jubes 2024-01-30 04:07:35  
i wonder how many people across all servers cleared the dagger MT. i'm guessing not many. i imagine that this new one was well under development before they got any feedback in terms of participation and clear rates.
By Draylo 2024-01-30 04:11:14  
They didn't officially announce a maint mode, they said this year was going to be light on content. Don't know whats beyond that and I am almost sure this won't be the last thing they add. Content means just that, things to do. Plenty of things had almost 0 to do with the story and were just things to keep people playing.

Pantafernando said: »
You are actually very easy to please

Don't assume

BlackmoreKnight said: »

I think people have just become really pessimistic for anything added to this game since the end of ROV. Right now, its almost justifiable given the neglect, but the general sentiment has been like that around the forums for a long time. MTs were fun and challenging when they were new and most people I've talked to that have done them have enjoyed them. The reward is a cosmetic item/bragging rights which is fine, its just padding mostly.

As far as the power creep situation, I don't think its that bad as you say. There are still some challenging fights despite all the power we've gotten. A lot of them have the luck element but in general they seem to always come up with ways to keep people engaged with the battle system. Most people thought the same thing when we were at the end of Abyssea, until Voidwatch came and turned everything on its head.

Odyssey gear was the worst gear/progression choices they have done in a while but I'm sure they can come up with something if they were to create other content down the line. I thought the gimmick for Odyssey was interesting, even though most hated it. Giving some kind of handy cap has been something they've done for a lot of content to keep it interesting. At absolute worst they could go back and cut down the numbers on everything like they did with XIV not long ago lol.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-01-30 04:50:00  
jubes said: »
i wonder how many people across all servers cleared the dagger MT. i'm guessing not many. i imagine that this new one was well under development before they got any feedback in terms of participation and clear rates.

12. Exactly like I said. Literally 2 groups of 6.
[+]
By K123 2024-01-30 04:52:58  
Master Trials were ***content design because if you took a break you can never experience them as they were, all because SE can never decide when they truly mean it when they say there'll be nothing more new.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 404 405 406 ... 448 449 450