Random Politics & Religion #30

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #30
Random Politics & Religion #30
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-08 09:55:41  
fonewear said: »
What is really scary is CJ and Eslim probably have or know how to operate a gun...
I once had a conversation on pistols with Skjalf. That was pretty unexpected.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 09:55:48  
I'll only worry if you guys get a hold of a MG 42...
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-12-08 09:57:00  
What is really scary is CJ and Eslim probably have or know how to operate a gun...

Pop quiz, hot shot! CJ and Eslim are on their way to a gun store right now and you only have time to stop one of them. Who do you choose?
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-08 09:57:03  
Currently saving for one of these:

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-12-08 09:57:52  
Prairie dogs are opportunists, and will eat the bodies of their fallen comrades. Like I said, it's not really hunting when your victims are baited in by your previous victims. So many prairie dogs waiting for me in hell...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 09:58:23  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Currently saving for one of these:

Nothing says America like killing your enemies with a hello kitty assault rifle.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 10:01:17  
King of England is coming for your guns !

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-12-08 10:04:06  
On my bucket list is going to Vietnam riding in a helicopter shooting a mini gun saying get some ! One can only hope.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-12-08 10:16:17  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Prairie dogs are opportunists, and will eat the bodies of their fallen comrades. Like I said, it's not really hunting when your victims are baited in by your previous victims. So many prairie dogs waiting for me in hell...

They were baiting you all your life, just to get you down there.

But if you manage to save one of them, Buddha may take mercy and throw you a line.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 10:16:23  
If your grand father's were alive today he would beat your *** for being a weak man. He didn't die in some war to have a bunch of pussy liberals tell them what to do !
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-12-08 10:25:12  
Zerowone said: »

But if you manage to save one of them, Buddha may take mercy and throw you a line.

I've been trying to atone ever since. If I live another 30 years I might be able to get back to neutral for all the things I did in my first 20 years.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-12-08 10:27:23  
Other than the Simpsons I'm obsessed with WW2 era stuff and all things military.
Two movied Foney.

1, The Light Horsemen. (WWI)
2, Kelly's Heros.

Ramyrez said: »
I had a secondary major in history in college but I spent most of it on Asian history, which I really don't give two farts in the wind about anymore. It was fun to study but the older I get the less I care about a culture I don't identify with at all.

Been reading a lot of viking stuff over the past few years. Fun stuff.
I still have a copy of the Elder Eddas.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-12-08 10:34:41  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I once had a conversation on pistols with Skjalf. That was pretty unexpected.
Weird too I bet.
By fonewear 2017-12-08 10:55:41  
CJ looked upon his posting on FFXIAH and said:

My name is Candlejack, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-08 11:02:13  
Good work.

people who can't pass the federal background check shouldn't have weapons.

But muh 2A rights!!!! Obama was gonna put us in FEMUR camps.

my objection to most gun law proposals and legislation has absolutely nothing to do with the second amendment it's the lemmings all running off the cliff levels of stupidity required to believe that CRIMINALS AND PSYCHOTICS will obey them. NEWS FLASH - THEY DON'T AND THEY NEVER WILL

I don't know if they ever figured out what that guy in vegas' problem was...but I guarantee he wasn't at all concerned or deterred by the umpteen hundred laws he was already breaking committing mass murder... which in nevada they still have the DEATH PENALTY as a deterrent.

so it's safe to assume a INSERT ANY DOLLAR AMOUNT HERE fine for having a bump stock WASN'T GOING TO WORK.

you think you can legislate some way out of human nature but you can't we're animals and when you push the right buttons on anyone the fight or flight mode kicks in and it's all over... ever since caine smashed able's head in a rock, nobody, no law, no religion, no nothing has ever been able to even slow it down a little.

the thinking that it can despite 50,000 years of evidence to the contrary is where I have a problem....
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-12-08 11:22:30  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Good work.

my objection to most gun law proposals and legislation has absolutely nothing to do with the second amendment it's the lemmings all running off the cliff levels of stupidity required to believe that CRIMINALS AND PSYCHOTICS will obey them. NEWS FLASH - THEY DON'T AND THEY NEVER WILL

I don't know if they ever figured out what that guy in vegas' problem was...but I guarantee he wasn't at all concerned or deterred by the umpteen hundred laws he was already breaking committing mass murder... which in nevada they still have the DEATH PENALTY as a deterrent.

so it's safe to assume a INSERT ANY DOLLAR AMOUNT HERE fine for having a bump stock WASN'T GOING TO WORK.

you think you can legislate some way out of human nature but you can't we're animals and when you push the right buttons on anyone the fight or flight mode kicks in and it's all over... ever since caine smashed able's head in a rock, nobody, no law, no religion, no nothing has ever been able to even slow it down a little.

the thinking that it can despite 50,000 years of evidence to the contrary is where I have a problem....

Damn even after Yaldabaoth told Moses to set it in stone. Booyakahshah.
By fonewear 2017-12-08 11:24:39  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Good work.

I bet if Caine had a bump stock he would have shot up Las Vegas too !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 11:25:26  
You could say Vegas had it coming modern day Sodom and Gomorrah God wanted those people to die !
By fonewear 2017-12-08 11:33:32  
Speaking of vegas turns out that was all a hoax I knew it:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/26/las-vegas-shooting-conspiracy-theories-social-media

Braden Matejka survived a bullet to the head in the Las Vegas massacre. Then, the death threats started coming.

“You are a lying piece of ***and I hope someone truly shoots you in the head,” a commenter wrote to Matejka on Facebook, one week after a gunman killed 58 people and injured hundreds more. “Your soul is disgusting and dark! You will pay for the consequences!” said another. A Facebook meme quickly spread with a photo of him after the shooting, captioned: “I’m a lying ***!”

The 30-year-old victim – who narrowly escaped death in the worst mass shooting in modern US history – has faced a torrent of online abuse and harassment, forcing him to shut down his social media accounts and disappear from the internet. The bullying, taunting and graphic threats have also spread to his family and friends.
By fonewear 2017-12-08 11:34:10  
By fonewear 2017-12-08 11:38:37  
This woman is a much better crisis actor even got the hospital to play along I can spot a fake oxygen tube a mile away !

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Nausi 2017-12-08 11:45:01  
Roy Moore’s accuser ADMITS to FORGING the signature.

Its like Franken resigned for nothing!!!!
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-12-08 11:45:49  
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/07/us/politics/democrats-white-house-hanukkah-party.html?

Lulz... this is hilariously bad and snowflakey
By fonewear 2017-12-08 11:47:45  

[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 11:50:14  
I heard he asked the Jews into the kitchen show em where the oven was !
By Zerowone 2017-12-08 11:51:34  

[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 11:53:02  
How dare he not include the very people that want him impeached and killed like Candlejack would like to.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 11:54:19  
Impeached isn't enough the Democrats are mad and they want blood !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 11:58:45  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Other than the Simpsons I'm obsessed with WW2 era stuff and all things military.
Two movied Foney.

1, The Light Horsemen. (WWI)
2, Kelly's Heros.

Ramyrez said: »
I had a secondary major in history in college but I spent most of it on Asian history, which I really don't give two farts in the wind about anymore. It was fun to study but the older I get the less I care about a culture I don't identify with at all.

Been reading a lot of viking stuff over the past few years. Fun stuff.
I still have a copy of the Elder Eddas.

I'll look into those movies.
By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:08:43  

I've been trying to atone ever since. If I live another 30 years I might be able to get back to neutral for all the things I did in my first 20 years.

One good deed can make up for years of bad behavior...least I hope so.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67