Random Politics & Religion #30

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #30
Random Politics & Religion #30
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 65 66 67
By Zerowone 2017-12-08 12:08:59  
fonewear said: »
Impeached isn't enough the Democrats are mad and they want blood !

By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:10:22  
Zerowone said: »
Impeached isn't enough the Democrats are mad and they want blood !

This picture is an accurate representation of what it would be like to be inside candlejack's mind.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:11:03  
I think Trump personally wronged CJ and he is out for revenge. Maybe he told him enough with the anime pillows and he lost it.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-12-08 12:11:38  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
my objection to most gun law proposals and legislation has absolutely nothing to do with the second amendment it's the lemmings all running off the cliff levels of stupidity required to believe that CRIMINALS AND PSYCHOTICS will obey them. NEWS FLASH - THEY DON'T AND THEY NEVER WILL

I don't know if they ever figured out what that guy in vegas' problem was...but I guarantee he wasn't at all concerned or deterred by the umpteen hundred laws he was already breaking committing mass murder... which in nevada they still have the DEATH PENALTY as a deterrent.

so it's safe to assume a INSERT ANY DOLLAR AMOUNT HERE fine for having a bump stock WASN'T GOING TO WORK.

you think you can legislate some way out of human nature but you can't we're animals and when you push the right buttons on anyone the fight or flight mode kicks in and it's all over... ever since caine smashed able's head in a rock, nobody, no law, no religion, no nothing has ever been able to even slow it down a little.

the thinking that it can despite 50,000 years of evidence to the contrary is where I have a problem....

so nice, I'm [+]'ing it twice.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:14:18  
The vegas guy was a hoax I am 100% certain cause some guy on Youtube told me it was fake. It was a Democrat ploy to get them to ban bump stocks.
By Zerowone 2017-12-08 12:18:30  
The vegas guy was a hoax I am 100% certain cause some guy on Youtube told me it was fake. It was a Democrat ploy to get them to ban bump stocks.

Hey guiz! Whaddup. Today we’re going to talk about how the Vegas Shooting was a false flag attack funded by SOROS himself.

But first! Make sure you hit the “like” and “subscribe” buttons...”
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:20:09  
It's all a hoax 9/11 Sandy Hook Al Franken really didn't grope that woman. She was in on it....nothing is real !
By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:22:21  
I asked a Republican in the House they are all in the KKK or Nazi it varies from month to month.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-12-08 12:23:35  

It was 100% a hoax. Unfortunately, due to budget cuts, they had to use real weapons and choose actors at random from the crowd.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:28:02  
What is really impressive though are the crisis actors aren't that bad. Maybe if they stopped pretending to be dead people they could get more work.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:30:31  
I would know cause I was at the Vegas shooting they used rubber bullets.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-08 12:33:55  
Siren.Mosin said: »
so nice, I'm [+]'ing it twice.

on way too many days I feel like winston smith wondering if I'm the only person left that remembers the good old days....

my sons will never know the joy of smoking a cigarette in a restaurant after you finish your salad and/or appetizer course... or between the meal and dessert and that little moment of something so simple and dumb as a cigarette between courses is gone forever...and now it only exists in a stupid old ***'s defective memory bank.

the restaurant is elegant, but not nouveau crap courses served on a spoon...no this is like high end steak house. mostly business ***. I'm wearing a three piece suit sipping on grand marnier
three hundred dollar bottle of wine smoking my lucky strike like a civilized human being instead of STANDING OUTSIDE ON THE *** SIDEWALK HUDDLING AGAINST THE FREEZING COLD WIND LIKE AN ANIMAL because a bunch of do gooder jackasses thought their stupid law would actually change anything.

no it hasn't I'm still probably going to die of lung cancer and so are they... not one person has escaped death to bend to their stupid desire to eat someplace that isn't all smoky...

so that's where this animosity is coming from... that a lot of people don't understand...I'm screaming what do you want to take away from me now .... what more could you possibly take

/dopey voice
i know...let's pass another law
/screws his finger into his cheek with a big dopey grin
then we can all live happily ever after.... uh huh yuck yuck yuck
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:36:07  
It's like charity the more you give the more they want from you...so I decided not to give anymore.
By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:36:43  
There is some *** at my local grocery store always asking for something. I'm like no I'm not donating to your cause *** you kid !
By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:37:21  
He goes into some big long speech about saving the children I'm like I"m just trying to buy milk junior... can I get the *** out of here please.
By fonewear 2017-12-08 12:38:33  
Basically this:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-12-08 12:40:26  
my sons will never know the joy of smoking a cigarette in a restaurant after you finish your salad and/or appetizer course...

my god it was nice. that's the main reason I want to travel, really. I bet there are countries out there that haven't outlawed great things for dumb reasons yet.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-12-08 12:51:58  
and now it only exists in a stupid old ***'s defective memory bank.

Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth /source:d:\sources\install.wim

Might help.
By Nausi 2017-12-08 13:06:53  
What are you all doing sleeping?

Moore's accuser was on NBC this morning and changed her story. She admitted she wrote "some" of the yearbook signature she had previously entirely attributed to Moore.

Quote:
During her original press conference with Allred in November, in which she made her original accusation, Nelson read aloud and attributed the entire inscription to Moore, including the date and location.

"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA,'" she said.

At the time, Nelson did not admit to writing the date and name of the restaurant herself. The implication was that it had been written by Moore.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-08 13:08:01  
It's like charity the more you give the more they want from you...so I decided not to give anymore.

it doesn't work because it can't work.

You can't appreciate what you haven't earned

keep in mind they aren't appreciating, in every sense of the word, what you have given them because they are bad people. they aren't appreciating it because they can't. because it's not possible. they're just people behaving as such.

you have to put the work in, then get the reward.

if you do it the other way around and just give a monkey a banana he won't climb the tree to go get one

it's why lottery winners go bankrupt and poor people trash the projects.

we're just hard wired that way and there is no way around
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-08 13:19:27  

keep in mind they aren't appreciating, in every sense of the word, what you have given them because they are bad people. they aren't appreciating it because they can't. because it's not possible. they're just people behaving as such.

if you do it the other way around and just give a monkey a banana he won't climb the tree to go get one

If I won the lottery, I'd probably be buried with about 97% of my winnings.
By fonewear 2017-12-08 13:20:31  

Quiet they are about to announce the powerball numbers !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-08 13:21:39  
Nausi said: »
What are you all doing sleeping?

no, because here is how this is all going to pan out....

whether they are an [R] or [D] whether it's roy moore or al franken or bill cosby or harvey weinstien or matt lauer it doesn't matter

the part you aren't getting nausi. the pattern that you and a lot of people are missing is that the kinds of ***these *** are accused of, isn't something they can just turn off and on. for better or worse.

if they did it then accusers will just keep pouring out of the woodwork. that's why I yelled at pleebo for defending franken.

don't you go out on that limb for these people either...you don't know them. you don't know what they are capable of. and until all the facts are in you should shut the hell up.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-08 13:23:47  
Anna Ruthven said: »

all rules have exceptions. but the vast majority of lottery winners end up bankrupt and worse off than where they started because they don't understand the fundamental flaws of human nature working against them
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 13:23:48  
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 13:25:16  

all rules have exceptions. but the vast majority of lottery winners end up bankrupt and worse off than where they started because they don't understand the fundamental flaws of human nature working against them

I'd be broke in about a week !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-08 13:25:32  
I'd buy some island and have people fight to the death for my amusement.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-08 13:29:30  

If I got millions of dollars, I'd hold on to it just so I can maintain the status of a millionaire.

Probably buy a house and a car, still try to find a job because more money and it gives me something to do.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-08 13:29:52  
I'd buy some island and have people fight to the death for my amusement.
Also a solid plan.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-12-08 13:30:57  

While true a decent bit of it's their human nature they are failing to understand but others. The number of "accidents" that happen on the properties of lotto winners is pretty high. Even if said winner was already running a medium sized business and knew how to handle money
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 65 66 67