Random Politics & Religion #30

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #30
Random Politics & Religion #30
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67
By fonewear 2017-12-07 08:39:24  
What I found interesting about the Una Bomber is he was one of the greatest Mathematicians ever. So proof that math can make you go crazy. The line between Math teacher and crazy loon living in a shack is very thin.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-07 08:40:00  
Libs are just eating facts I don't like breakfast lunch and dinner now.

It really is an amazing thing to watch. The ol Reagan adage about them believing things that aren't true is an understatement.
By fonewear 2017-12-07 08:42:15  
I like facts I don't like cause I've watched the real news and it sucks.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-12-07 08:51:29  
So the Supreme Court is hearing the Colorado Cake case, and from what I'v read the media mislead and outright lied to the public on the details. It's a pretty clear case of free speech because the gay couple actually requested a custom cake decorated with gay pride symbols and messages that the baker disagreed with on religious grounds. The bake offered to provide them an already made wedding cake or to make a customized one without the gay pride symbols and they got pissed and sued.

So the baker was offering service to them and had in the past provided them baked goods knowing they were a gay couple. The baker is refusing to create art for a message his religion doesn't agree with and there is a pretty strong precedent to protect that.

The arguments used were awesome, a black carpenter can not be forced to provided cross's to a Klan meeting even if said carpenter provides those cross's to regular churches. A gay jewish painter can not be forced to paint swastikas for a neo-natzi celebration.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-07 08:53:59  
Asura.Saevel said: »
So the Supreme Court is hearing the Colorado Cake case, and from what I'v read the media mislead and outright lied to the public on the details. It's a pretty clear case of free speech because the gay couple actually requested a custom cake decorated with gay pride symbols and messages that the baker disagreed with on religious grounds. The bake offered to provide them an already made wedding cake or to make a customized one without the gay pride symbols and they got pissed and sued.

So the baker was offering service to them and had in the past provided them baked goods knowing they were a gay couple. The baker is refusing to create art for a message his religion doesn't agree with and there is a pretty strong precedent to protect that.

The arguments used were awesome, a black carpenter can not be forced to provided cross's to a Klan meeting even if said carpenter provides those cross's to regular churches. A gay jewish painter can not be forced to paint swastikas for a neo-natzi celebration.

No wonder North Korea wants to bomb us...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-12-07 08:56:38  
I'm a member of a local hate group we meet on Friday night at Applebee's. Lately we have been discussing how to keep women oppressed while eating provolone sticks.
By Nausi 2017-12-07 08:57:20  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
Libs are just eating facts I don't like breakfast lunch and dinner now.

It really is an amazing thing to watch. The ol Reagan adage about them believing things that aren't true is an understatement.

A sage once said, "Whether it's real, the threat is real"
Dude, you are so bad at this.

Muslim terrorism IS real! It happens almost every damn day across Europe. The reason it doesn't happen here (as often) is not because the threat isn't real, it's because we take actions to prevent the very real threat.

Trump colluding with Russia isn't real. There is no evidence it has or ever happened. I'm begging you (for your own sake), stop waving over additional helpings turd sandwich.
By fonewear 2017-12-07 08:58:04  
I have a question to you good people: If we all hate the same people is it still a hate group or is it just a good time ?
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-07 08:59:11  

These are really great arguments! I can't wait to hear the responses from the all knowing and of course all feeling lib crowd here as to why they should be justified in practicing this kind of tyranny.
By fonewear 2017-12-07 08:59:43  
Hell with the arguments I was told there would be cake...gay cake...which I assume has chocolate.
By Viciouss 2017-12-07 09:01:47  
Our troll is out early today.
By fonewear 2017-12-07 09:02:45  
Bad day to be a Cubs fan...

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-12-07 09:03:48  
Dude, you are so bad at this.

Muslim terrorism IS real! It happens almost every damn day across Europe. The reason it doesn't happen here (as often) is not because the threat isn't real, it's because we take actions to prevent the very real threat.

Trump colluding with Russia isn't real. There is no evidence it has or ever happened. I'm begging you (for your own sake), stop waving over additional helpings turd sandwich.

You don't understand the quote, it's old English so it's hard to understand.

It doesn't matter if the news are fake, because the threat is real.
What threat?
By fonewear 2017-12-07 09:05:07  
Russia isn't a threat unless they send that woman from Goldeneye:

By fonewear 2017-12-07 09:06:08  
Canada is a bigger threat than Russia...I mean polar bears and hockey that is terrible.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-12-07 09:10:00  
Its cute to see the trolls cry about Franken but those same people give the equally guilty Trump and Roy Moore a pass. Sexual harassment/assault isn't partisan, but the spin is sure real.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-07 09:12:38  
fonewear said: »
What I found interesting about the Una Bomber is he was one of the greatest Mathematicians ever. So proof that math can make you go crazy. The line between Math teacher and crazy loon living in a shack is very thin.

I have a friend getting his PhD in math right now.

I'm not going to say what he used to do.

But we'll call it, in the loosest sense, "impromptu, unexpected performance art."

Math and crazy sort of follow each other like flirting high schoolers until they finally *** and accidentally make a crazier baby.
By Nausi 2017-12-07 09:13:36  
Viciouss said: »
Its cute to see the trolls cry about Franken but those same people give the equally guilty Trump and Roy Moore a pass. Sexual harassment/assault isn't partisan, but the spin is sure real.
Gonna need more than allegations without hard evidence to oust Trump and Moore. No rational person would advocate for a "allegations are enough" society.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-07 09:15:17  
I have a question to you good people: If we all hate the same people is it still a hate group or is it just a good time ?

Fone's here asking the important, soul-searching questions and you people are just bickering about old news.

Fake or not doesn't matter, that's yesterday's ***.

Let's answer today's questions.

I vote the latter, Foney.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-07 09:16:17  
Gonna need more than allegations without hard evidence to oust Trump and Moore. No rational person would advocate for a "allegations are enough" society.

By Viciouss 2017-12-07 09:32:03  
Like I said, cute.
By Nausi 2017-12-07 09:49:11  
Like I said, cute.
Refuse to provide evidence and still expecting to be taken seriously IS pretty cute.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-07 09:50:22  
Like I said, cute.
Refuse to provide evidence and still expecting to be taken seriously IS pretty cute.

Oh my *** Altana would you two blow each other and move on already?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-12-07 10:12:38  

You are comparing homosexuals to hate groups, I don't think your arguments are awesome.

And that is why your Canadian and we're Americans.

1st Amendment protections apply just as much to neo-Nazi's as they do to Christians and everyone else. It's long been established that they are universal and apply to everyone on US soil. What you do in the People's Republic of Canada is entirely on you guys.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-12-07 10:14:40  

If it's politically approved and for the liberal cause then it's not hate, otherwise it is. Remember all liberal decisions are based on feelings and whatever can be used to justify their desire for absolute power.
By Nausi 2017-12-07 10:19:40  
What threat?

The Russian threat! The news are fake but the threat is real! It's simple no?

The Russian threat to our elections? The idea that that threat is worth anyone attention is laughable. Obama said so, before AND after the 2016 election. The nothing-burger is only further legitimized by the fact that Mueller still hasn't found any crime yet.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67