Tranquilizer?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Tranquilizer?
Tranquilizer?
 Leviathan.Kryptik
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user:
By Leviathan.Kryptik 2009-10-02 00:12:55
| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Who knows how much Magic Acc it gives the Puppet with three Ice maneuvers up.
 Kujata.Segaia
サーバ: Kujata
user: Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-10-02 00:50:00  
wiki said:
Exact values are unknown, but accuracy boost is very large and varies with the number of ice maneuvers.

and from my experience, yes the boost is rather high. On most mobs with Tranquilizer you will see your resist rates going down drastically. On HNMs or Dynamis Tranquilizer is the only attachement that makes you nuke reliably and i would say don't even try without it.

Unless you take your PUP to endgame with the BLM frame or want to solo with it it is a rather "expensive tool", but imo after the Turbo Charger and Condenser the "next to get".
 Leviathan.Kryptik
user:
By Leviathan.Kryptik 2009-10-02 00:59:45
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I have it already I just wanted to know am I able to get the exact Magic Acc from Tranq in Augmented gear therfore I can put in another Loudspeaker adding a boost to my Nukes
 Kujata.Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-10-02 01:30:09  
you wont reach the amount of macc from Tranquilizer by gear, tho i can imagine for normal mobs(VT-IT) this should be enough to switch Tranquilizer with the loudspeaker.

Loudspeaker + Loudspeaker II + ice maker + Mana channeler = +80 MAB, that's a pretty nice combo just from attachements. Personally from habits i just leave Tranquilizer in, because resists (like on any mage-job) just drives you crazy.
 Leviathan.Kryptik
user:
By Leviathan.Kryptik 2009-10-02 01:38:03

Ahhh Ok kool ..... hopefully in the next big update they make new recipes that boost the stats of your pets.... just like how Blms eat cream puffs( but I doubt that would happen)
 Kujata.Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-10-02 01:45:19  
Kryptik said:
Ahhh Ok kool ..... hopefully in the next big update they make new recipes that boost the stats of your pets.... just like how Blms eat cream puffs( but I doubt that would happen)

Won't because we have Absorb-INT^^

What is mot likely to happen is we get a new dark and light based attachement, since any other element has 7 and those 2 only got 6 atm. But tbh i don't think we get anything this update at all. A new piece from mini-expansion, new gear for chocobo riding time, tea pots in Campaign, new /bell commands and.. well.. that's about it.
 Leviathan.Kryptik
user:
By Leviathan.Kryptik 2009-10-02 01:49:26

Or SE can stop being so stingy and give us Thunder IV so we can wow everyone even more ^^