users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Player Warning Threads
Player Warning Threads
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-20 11:18:03  
Player Warning threads aren't allowed and have not been since roughly 2010, so anyone posting such threads are behind by 8 years and obviously didn't read the forum rules. Since many of us are busy at different times, it's likely the thread will simply be nuked and/or the user temporarily banned from making threads for repeat offenders.

If anyone has to actually ask "Why is my thread gone?" Anyone can link them to this.

If they see their thread disappear and moronically decide to repost it and later ask why they got an email saying they can't make new threads for a month, you can link them here.
[+]
 Asura.Darian
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Darian 2018-02-20 11:24:27  
This was all staged to prove that someone is paying attention to FFXIAH, yet you refuse to fix GW flush and character verifications. Jokes on you! We gottem boys!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-20 11:36:12  
Ah, the "haha, I was only pretending" defense.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-02-20 11:48:43  
Asura.Darian said: »
This was all staged to prove that someone is paying attention to FFXIAH, yet you refuse to fix GW flush and character verifications. Jokes on you! We gottem boys!
Hasn't it been like 3 years now since GW was basically abandoned by the admins?... Idk why you are holding on to hope that that's going go change anytime soon.
 Asura.Darian
By Asura.Darian 2018-02-20 11:49:54  
Anna Ruthven said: »

I bet you do like that one Zeroburning...mr take your kindness and steal your mob. So cold!
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-20 12:11:06  

I bet you do like that one Zeroburning...mr take your kindness and steal your mob. So cold!
It must be past your bed time. And to assume rooks controls GW and GW flush shows how moronic you are. And you have no idea what you’re talking about. Send me PM so I can drink your emo tears.
 Asura.Darian
By Asura.Darian 2018-02-20 12:14:17  
Odin.Drakenv said: »

It must be past your bed time. And to assume rooks controls GW and GW flush shows how moronic you are. And you have no idea what you’re talking about. Send me PM so I can drink your emo tears.

Stan = GW
Scragg = XIAH
Rooks = XIAH

All work together. All make money off of subscriptions that people have long forgotten they even have. No one new gets to come in.

replace the word emo with penile and you can have those tears

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-20 12:15:42  
Rooks is dev on both. So is Scragg but not really active.
 Asura.Darian
By Asura.Darian 2018-02-20 12:16:47  

BOOM....Drakenv down in flames. **crowd cheers** thank you thank you
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-20 12:16:47  
This is becoming an off-topic back-and-and I didn't intend it to be. Go argue in PMs.
By whitemage 2018-02-20 12:17:41  
Remember, it is important to try to be polite and help other people. Attempt to work together or take turns. This requires both/all persons to agree. If the other person or persons does not wish to work together, sometimes being humble and waiting is best. There is no need for harsh words or negative thoughts... certainly not in a public setting. All that we think, do and say affects not only other people, but ourselves. We are all one, all the same, yet all different and separate at the same time. There are competitive situations when playing a game, if you choose to be singularly aggressive at a particular time -- then make preparations to do your best in that effort. It is okay to be selfish some of the time, but always think of other people around you, as well. Finding balance can be good.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-20 12:24:47  

BOOM....Drakenv down in flames. **crowd cheers** thank you thank you
It’s so hot I love the burn mm. At least it was a intelligent response not a cry baby whin fest about how you suck at FF11
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2018-02-20 12:54:41  
Player Warning threads aren't allowed and have not been since roughly 2010, so anyone posting such threads are behind by 8 years and obviously didn't read the forum rules. Since many of us are busy at different times, it's likely the thread will simply be nuked and/or the user temporarily banned from making threads for repeat offenders

Truth! I've been banned from the RT thread for like 2 years almost!
You will get the hammer! xD
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-20 13:25:11  
Asura.Slyshenx said: »
Player Warning threads aren't allowed and have not been since roughly 2010, so anyone posting such threads are behind by 8 years and obviously didn't read the forum rules. Since many of us are busy at different times, it's likely the thread will simply be nuked and/or the user temporarily banned from making threads for repeat offenders

Truth! I've been banned from the RT thread for like 2 years almost!
You will get the hammer! xD
Back in the good ole days these kind of crybabies would be kicked fast for whiny player warnings.
By Zerowone 2018-02-20 13:29:32  
If you want GW updated, submit a ticket to the staff of Discord.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-02-20 13:30:15  
Player Warning threads aren't allowed and have not been since roughly 2010, so anyone posting such threads are behind by 8 years and obviously didn't read the

jesus christ has it really been this long? and to think there was an entire era before this change, too (rip flame core)... I've spent over a decade on this site?

what went wrong with my life
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-02-20 13:32:57  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Back in the day we had to walk through snowstorms uphill both ways to get to a windows 98 PC with dial up, for our shitposting.

You were on Gamewinners weren’t you.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-02-20 13:33:24  
Back in the day we had to walk through snowstorms uphill both ways to get to a windows 98 PC with dial up, for our shitposting.

nah dude. back in the day you didn't shitpost yourself. you just baited shitposts and let flion do it for you
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-20 13:43:33  
Zerowone said: »

You were on Gamewinners weren’t you.
RIP

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Player Warning threads aren't allowed and have not been since roughly 2010, so anyone posting such threads are behind by 8 years and obviously didn't read the

jesus christ has it really been this long? and to think there was an entire era before this change, too (rip flame core)... I've spent over a decade on this site?

I was actually gone for a bit when the changes happened.
[+]
By Sidiov 2018-02-20 14:10:20  
Unban flion and spence plz.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2018-02-20 14:24:01  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »

I feel ya brother.