Super Pixelated Text?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Super pixelated text?
Super pixelated text?
 Asura.Geriond
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-02-26 18:33:20  
So, I'm working on a temporary older laptop while my main one is being repaired, so I installed FFXI and windower and everything like normal. I was experiencing really low FPS in certain areas, just like my old computer did, so I installed dgVoodoo, with the same options.

However, as soon as I did and logged on, every part of UI, especially the text, became extremely pixelated. It's irritating to read when maximized, and nearly unreadable when windowed a decent amount. Nothing of the sort happens without dgVoodoo active, nor does it happen on my other laptop either way.

Tripling the resolution and UI scaling in the Windower settings helped somewhat, so it's not making my eyes bleed anymore, but increasing it further has little or no effect, it's still not great when windowed. Anyone know what settings exactly control UI pixelation on FFXI?
By Nyarlko 2018-02-27 04:23:55  
Check your Win10 settings. Make sure that display settings has scale set to only 100%. Then check the properties for Windower and FFXI exes to make sure they are not overriding resolution also.

I have reached the conclusion that the majority of problems we face are due entirely to MicroSoft constantly "updating" in order to reset ShutUp10 settings. <,<;;