Neesz Moar Yigit!!!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Neesz Moar Yigit!!!
Neesz Moar Yigit!!!
 Odin.Roark
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Roark
By Odin.Roark 2009-10-02 15:54:14  
I have about 10k AP in Lebros and Periqia Assaults. I am trying to get the feet for my blm and body for my brd, but my static fell apart from people quiting. Anyone interested in forming a short term static to spam these assaults for a few weeks?

The best times for me are Mon-Fri 7-11PM EST and anytime on the weekends. Hit me up if this is something you might want to join in on.

Also, suggestions on the best assaults to spam would be helpful. Currently on Sergeant rank so anything above that tier does not apply.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-10-02 16:00:39  
Feet easiest one (and most boring) is the Lv.1 PSC smacking walls.

Body - Seagull Grounded PSC is pretty easy
Or you can lowman Saving Private Ryaaf if someone has ApRadar. You can see if the statue in the room is an Experimental Undead or the NPC you need to talk to. We went RDM/THF WHM/THF BRD/WHM. BRD Stoneskin run in aggro 3 chigoe and hoard lullaby. Other two people sneak attack and one shot crit hit the chigoes. The fomor wandering in the hall if you aggro you can easily out run with flee.
[+]
 Odin.Roark
By Odin.Roark 2009-10-02 16:40:22  
Ya, I have done both of those a few times. Thanks for the tips though.
 Garuda.Antipika
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-10-02 16:58:17  
Quote:
Currently on Sergeant rank so anything above that tier does not apply.

Work to get Captain, only do missions you never did, even if reward is lower, with the 1.5x multiplier you'll get 1K+ per run for almost all missions. Rank up in the meantime.

If you're going to get full yigit, might as well killing 2 birds with 1 stone and get FL or Captain.
 Bahamut.Alriath
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Alriath
By Bahamut.Alriath 2009-10-02 17:03:50  
Hypnotizd said:

Or you can lowman Saving Private Ryaaf if someone has ApRadar. You can see if the statue in the room is an Experimental Undead or the NPC you need to talk to. We went RDM/THF WHM/THF BRD/WHM. BRD Stoneskin run in aggro 3 chigoe and hoard lullaby. Other two people sneak attack and one shot crit hit the chigoes. The fomor wandering in the hall if you aggro you can easily out run with flee.

You don't need ApRadar to do this lowman, and you can practicly solo this with rdm/blm or rdm with Wlegs which is what me and my friend do. Just look up wiki's chart for where the NPC's will spawn according to the rooms.
[+]
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-10-02 17:13:57  
Alriath said:
Hypnotizd said:

You don't need ApRadar to do this lowman, and you can practicly solo this with rdm/blm or rdm with Wlegs which is what me and my friend do. Just look up wiki's chart for where the NPC's will spawn according to the rooms.

No you are right you don't need it, but you won't have to enter the room and aggro chigoes to tell either.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2009-10-02 17:52:20  
I loved Saving Private Ryaff for spam for Yigit..it's one of the easiest assaults to clear and one of the fastest as well. No assault matches RvB on quickess or speed but that isnt what we are talking about. Saving Private Ryaff can be done with 3 ppl in less than 10 min without AP Radar just using the wiki chart, if ya can go /thf or basically any AoE ws works awesome for this. I love the fact that you can bust out 3 assaults in about 40 min.
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-03 00:05:26  
Zorander said:
I loved Saving Private Ryaff for spam for Yigit..it's one of the easiest assaults to clear and one of the fastest as well. No assault matches RvB on quickess or speed but that isnt what we are talking about. Saving Private Ryaff can be done with 3 ppl in less than 10 min without AP Radar just using the wiki chart, if ya can go /thf or basically any AoE ws works awesome for this. I love the fact that you can bust out 3 assaults in about 40 min.

This. We used to take the craziest job combinations lol, /sam /thf /drg (meditate, SA, jump) all work for chigoes, and yes, wikis chart makes it stupidly easy.

For Lebros Cavern evade and escape is the one we spammed the most to start with, it can be annoying at times but once you get the hang of it it's a pretty easy 3 man. Excavation Duty is higher points, but from memory is pretty damn hard to 3 man (been a VERY long time since I've done that one though).
 Odin.Roark
By Odin.Roark 2009-10-05 14:28:47  
I want Captain rank for sure. My brother was going for Mythic so I was going back through all assaults with him. He quit the game when we were at Sergeant rank. This ended my static as he was getting help from shell members.

It is tough enough to get people for Nyzul lately, much less random Assault. Until I build a static to finish I was simply looking for people that might be interested in a little spammage.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-05 23:40:27  
It's hard to get nyzuls done? O_o I have a static and avoid Whitegate like the plague, but even I see shouts for it all the time.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-05 23:49:26  
Blazza said:
It's hard to get nyzuls done? O_o I have a static and avoid Whitegate like the plague, but even I see shouts for it all the time.

Hardly anybody is interested in a Runic Key that doesn't have it already, so shouts are mostly for HNM floors... at least on Fenrir. Climbing shouts take a couple hours to fill out unless you have a few people to begin with.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-05 23:56:43  
Oshi didn't even think of that, was just thinking of the boss floors. My static did the climb from 0-100 almost 4 times. We'd done 2 peoples disks to 100, then another to 80 or 85 when they announced that wins would be counted for the entire party and disks wouldn't be cleared.
 Odin.Roark
By Odin.Roark 2009-10-06 13:08:37  
Ya I actually would rather have a runic disk than Yigit feet/body. I made it to 20 and have been to frustrated with trying to set up a new static.

If there are any people out there that want to start a new static let me know. I am Sam main, but will bring my brd or blm (ya i know they arent used much) out if needed.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-06 18:11:25  
Pretty sure there's a few people in my LS that would be interested, but wrong timezone, I'll direct them to this thread anyway just in case.